/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its cute

tigerkhan
01-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Picture removed, sorry 4 that.
:sl:
i find this picture while searching on net. its so cute and i love it bcz i like tigers. deep and sad eyes, wondering on sky, uttering its broken heart... lol.... i wana ask can i upload its as my profile picture ?? bcz i am worried may be its not allowed in islam. any fatwa ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
01-20-2011, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
:sl:
i find this picture while searching on net. its so cute and i love it bcz i like tigers. deep and sad eyes, wondering on sky, uttering its broken heart... lol.... i wana ask can i upload its as my profile picture ?? bcz i am worried may be its not allowed in islam. any fatwa ?
Asalaamu Alaikum, actually thats a Leopard and a very beautiful animal. In regards to whether it is allowed as to put up as an Avatar then i would say that you shouldn't because it is the same as putting a picture up of an animate object anywhere. Best to stay clear of it. Check this link: http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/102082

And Allah knows best in all matters

tigerkhan
01-20-2011, 03:40 AM
hamza bro JazakAllah for ur reply.
i have seen this, here is it...
Taking pictures of animate beings such as humans, birds and animals, and putting them in forums or keeping them for memory’s sake, is not permissible
Allah SWT forgive me. U may remove the picture.

tigerkhan
01-20-2011, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
MashAllah its a nice site. may i know they are following which fiqa, mean hanfi, shafi ...?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-20-2011, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
MashAllah its a nice site. may i know they are following which fiqa, mean hanfi, shafi ...?
Asalaamu Alaikum, Check this link:

What do the ulema state about photography?

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=9334&CATE=15

From what i understand from the view of all madhabs and scholars it is best to take precautionary measures and stay clear of it.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!