/* */

PDA

View Full Version : query regarding making up of fasts

anonymous
01-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Salaam

I am fasting all my kaza fraz fast for the ones i missed due to mensus - My mum doesnt want me to keep them until next year now cos she thinks im getting too thin -

i dont think i am and im healthy enough to keep them now - i wanna keep as much as possible

Can i keeps them and lie to my mum when she asks me if ive kept one or not??? or should i just listen to her

I wouldnt risk my health - i know when to keep one and when not too but my mum worries a lot

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
01-20-2011, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam

I am fasting all my kaza fraz fast for the ones i missed due to mensus - My mum doesnt want me to keep them until next year now cos she thinks im getting too thin -

i dont think i am and im healthy enough to keep them now - i wanna keep as much as possible

Can i keeps them and lie to my mum when she asks me if ive kept one or not??? or should i just listen to her

I wouldnt risk my health - i know when to keep one and when not too but my mum worries a lot
Asalaamu Alaikum, firstly any fast a women has to make up for due to her menses should be made up for soon as possible and must be made up before the next Ramadan. So you can't delay the make up for these fasts for next year.

Also since it is the middle of winter now and Maghrib is so early therefore it is the best time to make up any fasts as the more it is delayed the longer the fast will be. So tell your mother in a polite manner that right now it is the best and easiest time to make up for the fasts as tge day is short so the longer you delay it the longer the fast will be. So you have more chance of losing weight if you delay the fast than if you fast right now where the days are nice and short.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!