/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The ground truth (2006)

M.I.A.
01-22-2011, 03:07 AM
did anybody watch THE GROUND TRUTH (2006) it was on tonight

i felt really bad, kinda left me with the feeling that america's army is just inhuman.

i know im all for the psychobable and philosophy most of the time...trying to justify gods plan and faith etc etc but the end of those people destroyed me...i think i might have been trolled as i was rooting for the terrorist at one point... he got shot to bits before he even fired a shot.

im firmly against america after that...and against god it would seem, very hard to fit what i saw into my own world view and concept of god.

*it was on a few days ago and i have somewhat regained my composure, i still recommend you watch that piece of media for some of the views of american soldiers and more particularly how the soldiers are trianed and what protocol they follow from the higher ups.
im sure not all armies represent the same values as americas army.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!