/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need advise

Uroose
01-22-2011, 05:23 PM
I really need advise,i m so much depressed, i can only share in short here that i hav been married to a person, had a nikkah, n now my husband is willing for wedding,, but my family had some clashes with my husband now, i dont hav any clash with him and i want to go to him, i dont have any issues, but my mother hav some ego issues and not giving rukhsati to my husband. many people told me that now i should hav to obey to my husband as now i m a wife, n have to go to him n should obey him coz he have rigths on me now, but my mother is so much angry that she is ill now, i cant leave my mother like this n i dont want to leave my husband either... i m stuck in between.... my mother want me to get divorce but i dont want it neither my husband want this....is this allow in islam ? that i should get seperated even if i m not willing to? wat should i do ? plz help me urgent

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-22-2011, 07:38 PM
No one can make you divorce your husband, and you're not allowed to divorce him unless there's a valid reason. Forget about 'rukhsati' and all these silly cultural things, they are not a part of islam, you're both islamically married so get on with your married life.

You need to get someone to explain to your family that they can't ruin your marriage because of whatever grudges they hold against your husband. Get someone respected and elderly from the family to intervene, if not contact a sheikh or a local imam.

Woodrow
01-22-2011, 08:18 PM
:sl:

There are no options.

Both of you are a married couple and any dealings have to do with both of you. You were married the second you signed the Nikkah. Nothing else needs be done to make your marriage valid. You now have to do things with your husband or divorce him. I do not see where you have a legal reason to do that.

- Qatada -
01-22-2011, 09:10 PM
:salamext:

Please ask here;

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe

A student of knowledge called Ayman bin khaled might answer you insha' Allah. :)

We will pray for you, we pray that Allah helps you and your family and husband in the marriage. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-23-2011, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uroose
I really need advise,i m so much depressed, i can only share in short here that i hav been married to a person, had a nikkah, n now my husband is willing for wedding,, but my family had some clashes with my husband now, i dont hav any clash with him and i want to go to him, i dont have any issues, but my mother hav some ego issues and not giving rukhsati to my husband. many people told me that now i should hav to obey to my husband as now i m a wife, n have to go to him n should obey him coz he have rigths on me now, but my mother is so much angry that she is ill now, i cant leave my mother like this n i dont want to leave my husband either... i m stuck in between.... my mother want me to get divorce but i dont want it neither my husband want this....is this allow in islam ? that i should get seperated even if i m not willing to? wat should i do ? plz help me urgent
Asalaamu Alaikum, Jazakallahu khayran for sharing your sensative issues with us. Firstly my sisetr it should be stressed that you are now his wife and there is no need for ruksathi which is tradition and is not in Islam. In Islam it is just Nikah and then Walima. Since you have done Nikah you are now his wife. Your mother clashing with and being angry with your husband is not grounds for divorce.

Therefore you should immediatley try to get a respected elder of the family or a local experienced and reliable scholar of Islam to intervene and mediate these issues between your husband and your family and try to resolve whatever the issues are. That is the best you can do. You can also try to calm your mother down and tell her that Islamically you cannot just divorce him because of a disagreement. You should try to get your mother to see sense. I am sure this matter is repairable inshallah.

Also ask of Allah to resolve these matters and to soften the heart of yor mother and family towards your husband and that whatever is best happen for you in this situation.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!