/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make dua please

anonymous
01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
:sl:

Please remember in your dua. I am depressed and have been for several years.
I don’t like the country I live (UK) or the world. I feel have no purpose in life. I feel this world is full of hatred and I want to die.
So please make dua that this feeling is resolved.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-22-2011, 09:04 PM
:wasalamex

We pray that Allah eases your situations and sends tranquility (sukoon) on your heart, ameen :)

you might also like this;
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...dying-out.html

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Assalaam `Alaaykum

You are in my duaas. There is a purpous of life, that purpous is to worship Allaah, so stand in front of him and ask him, cry to him as he hears all. Be sincere, let your feelings out. The feeling of standing before your lord Allmighty is beautiful, please do not give up in life because Allaah has something for you that will please you, something that will not make you unhappy anymore, but untill then worship Allaah and do that which is good for you, recite Al`Quraan and smile.

As Allaah swt says in the Quraan : "Then do ye remember Me I will remember you." (2-152)

Remember as the remembrance of Allaah do hearts find peace. :"Verily! Only in the Zikr of Allah will your heart find peace." (Quran (Surah 13: Verse 29)

peace

Hamza Asadullah
01-23-2011, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl:

Please remember in your dua. I am depressed and have been for several years.
I don’t like the country I live (UK) or the world. I feel have no purpose in life. I feel this world is full of hatred and I want to die.
So please make dua that this feeling is resolved.
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayran for sharing your issues with us. Can you please tell me what is it that has made you feel this way for all of these years? What has caused your depression? What is your situation in life?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!