/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams from revert sister!

Husna79
01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Assalamu Alaikum all.

My name is Husna, im 31 and I am an English revert. I am married with 3 children Alhamdulillah!
My husband is Pakistani but born here in the UK.

I actually joined here as Im in need of some advice with duas, etc and my marital problem at the moment, and I need some Islamic vies.

I hope to make some lovely new friends on here...
I will post what help I need on another thread..

Thanks for reading:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-23-2011, 08:47 PM
:wa:

Welcome dear sister. :)
Hope you'll have a lovely stay.

Ramadhan
01-23-2011, 10:42 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum, and please share with us if you have questions and requests or need any help.
Hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

Zafran
01-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
01-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Wa 'alaikum aslaam Husna!

Welcome to the forum. How long have you been a revert now?

Rafeeq
01-24-2011, 03:44 AM
:w:

Welcome to the forum. You and your questions are very warm welcomed.

Go ahead with your questions, I do believe, there are many brothers and sisters from Pakistan who may advise you keeping social and cultural aspects of Pakistan in mind.

tigerkhan
01-24-2011, 09:52 AM
welcom to the forum sister. hopefully u will find its beneficial.

Perseveranze
01-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forums sister.

Amat Allah
01-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Wellcome home my sweet heart , you are here with your brothers and sisters so, ask whatever you want in shaa Allah whenever you want...

May Allah be pleased with you ,love you and reward you with the best always and forever Ameeeen

take care honey...

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

PouringRain
01-25-2011, 04:42 AM
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that you are having marital problems.

Hamza Asadullah
01-25-2011, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Husna79
Assalamu Alaikum all.

My name is Husna, im 31 and I am an English revert. I am married with 3 children Alhamdulillah!
My husband is Pakistani but born here in the UK.

I actually joined here as Im in need of some advice with duas, etc and my marital problem at the moment, and I need some Islamic vies.

I hope to make some lovely new friends on here...
I will post what help I need on another thread..

Thanks for reading:statisfie
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are most welcome here my sister. Please make yourself comfortable and if you need any help or advice then please do not hesitate to ask. Hope you find your time here in the forum beneficial inshallah.

selsebil
01-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

- Qatada -
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
wasalam alaikum (peace be upon you too!)

Welcome to the forums sister :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Wa `Alaaykum As-salaam

Welcome to the forum sistah, hope you enjoy your stay here

hope you find the forum beneficial also.

you are in my duaas sis, may Allaah ease your situations and grant you happiness in this life and akhirah Ameen

there is a thread if possible you can post your revert story, im sure everyone here would be willing to read it insha`Allaah

i dont have the thread with me now, but ill try post it here insha`Allaah, if possible someone else can provide the link

peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-26-2011, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
there is a thread if possible you can post your revert story, im sure everyone here would be willing to read it insha`Allaah
Here is the thread
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

peace

tigerkhan
01-27-2011, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Husna79
I actually joined here as Im in need of some advice with duas, etc and my marital problem at the moment, and I need some Islamic vies
looking to hear this...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!