/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Masjid Speakers....

taimur_9000
01-23-2011, 10:40 PM
:sl: I was wondering if anyone can help me out there? I've been given the responsibilty of buying new speakers for masjid, what I wanted to know if anyone knows where to buy decent speakers from, or even if anyone can tell me what speakers they have in their masjid i.e name and model so I can search them online to buy. What I am looking for is the tall white speakers you find in the masjids these days. Any help will be appreciated. Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
01-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Can't really help you there.
But whatever you buy, please buy a very decent one. Nothing is worse than listening to adzhan or qur'an recitation from very loud but really horrible speakers where the sound seems to come from screaming throat with very bad laryngitis. It would irritate a lot of people who listen to it, pretty much defeating the purpose of having loudspeakers in the first place.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!