/* */

PDA

View Full Version : guè

lemar
01-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Salamu kawlam. i'm omar and i live in belgium and i want to become islam teacher in highschool

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
01-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Rafeeq
01-24-2011, 03:45 AM
:w:

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your ambition Omer.

Ramadhan
01-24-2011, 04:21 AM
:wa:

what does "guè" mean?

anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-24-2011, 08:12 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

may Allah increases u in knowledge and makes it easy for u to teach others about Islam.

Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
01-24-2011, 09:51 AM
welcom to the forum bro

Asiyah3
01-24-2011, 11:54 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum.
Hope you'll have a lovely and beneficial stay.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-24-2011, 12:35 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forums, brother. And this is what I call an awesome career to pursue. Good luck, bro. :)

selsebil
01-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

PouringRain
01-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hamza Asadullah
01-25-2011, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lemar
Salamu kawlam. i'm omar and i live in belgium and i want to become islam teacher in highschool
Asalaamu Alaikum, My brother that is a good ambition to have. May Allah fulfill your desires to teach Islam. You are most welcome here and if you need any help or advice then please do not hesitate to ask. Hope you find your time here in the forum beneficial inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!