/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sincere Repentance

Mr Fussy
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
To show Allah (SWT) that I'm sincere in my repentance and to bring myself even more closer to Allah (SWT) I have disposed of all things that would cause me to go astray from the path that I find myself on. I prayed 2 Raka'ats salaat asking for Allah (SWT) for his forgivness for the evil I once did. Apart from the above actions and the obvious is there anything else I need to do?

Jazakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
01-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you my respected and noble brother...

Just try your best to avoid sins and do much good deeds like optional prayers, fasting and athiker and never ever forget to make Duaa for yourself family Ummah and the creation of Allah in shaa Allah...

May Allah accept you,be pleased with you, keep you guided and firm on the straight path till you meet Him and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face ...Ameeeeeen

Take care of your self and no matter what you will face and no matter how much you will suffer; be patient and remember after a hardship there will be an ease and never be sad cause Allah Is with us all and never let anything put you down in shaa Allah, be strong by Allah...May Allah honor you and elevates your status in this Dunya and Akhirah and reward you with the Highest level of The Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah...Ameeeeen

With all my respect and humility, your sister:

Amat Allah

Ramadhan
01-24-2011, 04:24 PM
also if possible, give as much zakat and shadaqah as you can, as those things also expiate sins.

Mr Fussy
01-24-2011, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you my respected and noble brother...

Just try your best to avoid sins and do much good deeds like optional prayers, fasting and athiker and never ever forget to make Duaa for yourself family Ummah and the creation of Allah in shaa Allah...

May Allah accept you,be pleased with you, keep you guided and firm on the straight path till you meet Him and May He never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face ...Ameeeeeen

Take care of your self and no matter what you will face and no matter how much you will suffer; be patient and remember after a hardship there will be an ease and never be sad cause Allah Is with us all and never let anything put you down in shaa Allah, be strong by Allah...May Allah honor you and elevates your status in this Dunya and Akhirah and reward you with the Highest level of The Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah...Ameeeeen

With all my respect and humility, your sister

Amat Allah
Ameeen and Jazakallah khair my sister :)

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
also if possible, give as much zakat and shadaqah as you can, as those things also expiate sins.
Jazakallah khair and some of the money that I would have spent to feed my addiction will go to sadaqah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!