/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your duas

peaceandlove
01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
:sl: to all brothers and sister

I am inshahallah planning to marry soon , but there are few problems coming and not able to find a proper match for mine. I want you people to please do dua(pray) for me too that I will find a good match for me , to whom we both live with love.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Salaam

may Allah bless you with a pious partner , Ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Wa `Alaaykum As-salaam wa Rahmatullaah akhee

may Allaah swt grant you pious spouse who fears Allaah and grant you both happiness in this life and the akhirah Ameen

..peace..

tigerkhan
01-26-2011, 02:03 PM
may ALLAH SWT help U in choosing right partner for u.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
:wa:

May Allah grant you a righteous and pious wife that will keep you away from sins, and guide you to goodness and closer to paradise and Allah swt.

Ramadhan
01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
May you are blessed by allah SWT with the best wife for you in this dunya and akhirah. amiin

I am actually also requesting the same du'a as I am also in the process of ta'aruf with a few women for a potential wife.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Ameen^

May Allaah also grant you a pious wife and maintain you both on the path of siraat al mustaaqeem, Ameen

Insecured soul
01-26-2011, 11:26 PM
May allah grant you a souleheen spouse.

Rafeeq
01-27-2011, 03:20 AM
May Allah grant you a perfet match and bless your nikah/marriage.

Hamza Asadullah
01-27-2011, 06:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
:sl: to all brothers and sister

I am inshahallah planning to marry soon , but there are few problems coming and not able to find a proper match for mine. I want you people to please do dua(pray) for me too that I will find a good match for me , to whom we both live with love.
Asalaamu Alaikum, My brother yay Allah grant you a righteous and Allah fearing partner who will help you on your journey to Jannah and who you can be happy with for eternity inshallah. Ameen

Do not lost hope my brother for as long as you go about finding a partner in the right way then you will have peace and blessings in your search and Allahalready has the right partner for you and whenever it is decreed then it will happen.

I pray whatever is best will happen for you inshallah. If you have any questions or need any advice then please do not hestate to ask.

May Allah give you the best of this world and the best of the hereafter. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!