/* */

PDA

View Full Version : greetings

Sorrow Embrace
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM
name is axel
syrian from damascus

the reason am here to find answers to some questions i been having for long time
and wasn't able to find the answers convincing enough
so perhaps i could find them here .. perhaps not

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
01-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Greetings and peace be with you axel,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you find answers to your questions, they are all very helpful here,

Every blessing,

Eric

Perseveranze
01-25-2011, 05:31 PM
Aslaamu alaikum,

Welcome and ask away :)

Sorrow Embrace
01-25-2011, 05:35 PM
where can i ask a very senstive questions regarding allah and islam ? in which section ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Asalaam alaikum (peace be upon you) Sorrow Embrace :)

You can ask here;
http://www.islamicboard.com/clarifications-about-islam/

Ramadhan
01-26-2011, 02:08 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Woodrow
01-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the forum. I apologize for not seeing this thread earlier. As you already know, we will not stop you from asking sincere questions. We may not have the answers, but perhaps you can get an idea as to where to look, and perhaps even understand why we may disagree with you or agree with you.

Honest sincere questions are always welcome. We may not always have the answers, but we do have eyes to read your questions and will try our best to answer.

PouringRain
01-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Welcome to the forum.

selsebil
01-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!