/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A few simple questions

muslimgirl12
01-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Salaam

Just wanted to ask a few questions

1) are you allowed to read the Quran fromt he internet (so your not touching it) when you dont have Wudu??
can you read from the Quran without wudu if you dont touch it
What about if you are learning tajweed and cant keep your wudu in the classroom can you carry on touching the Quran then?

2) can you go to the mosque if a talk is held there if you are on your mensus

3) there is this guy at work who believes in Evolution - i was wondering if there is any good islamic article i could fwd onto him to make him think???

I would really appreacite you responce

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-26-2011, 04:10 PM
1) Reading Quran online without Wudu info http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...id=1433&cate=3
2) Menstruating woman entering mosque to attend talk info http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/60213

أبو سليمان عمر
01-26-2011, 05:16 PM
1) are you allowed to read the Quran fromt he internet (so your not touching it) when you dont have Wudu??
can you read from the Quran without wudu if you dont touch it
What about if you are learning tajweed and cant keep your wudu in the classroom can you carry on touching the Quran then?
There is 2 veiws to this many of the scholars say it is not permissible for a Muslim to touch the quran without wudu and there are a few who say it is permissible those that say it is Not Permissible use the hadeeth (the Qur'aan Shouldnt be touched except by the one that is Dhaahir (pure)) hence this is there view but then the others dont reject this hadeeth rather the accept it and say that Pure means Mumin and they use (Verily the Muslim doesn't become Impure) (bukhrai and muslim) as proof meaing that pure in this hadeeth means mumin so it is ok for someone to touch the quran i have looked into it and i agree with it being better to make wudu but permissible to touch without wudu and Allah knows best

2) can you go to the mosque if a talk is held there if you are on your mensus
Umm ‘Atiyah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: “He (meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) commanded us to bring out on the two Eids the adolescent girls and the virgins in seclusion, but he commanded the menstruating women to stay away from the prayer-place of the Muslims.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 324; Muslim, 890. Risaalat al-Dima’ al-Tabee’iyyah li’l-Nisa’, p. 52-53.

so no it is not permissable for a women who is menstruating to enter the misjid and Allah knows best

3) there is this guy at work who believes in Evolution - i was wondering if there is any good islamic article i could fwd onto him to make him think???
look through this Link

http://understand-islam.net/site/ind...=156&Itemid=23

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!