/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who was this man!??

ayan333
01-27-2011, 02:09 AM
salamu alaykum

I really need this answer

Who was the man that the Prophet(Saw) pointed at and said he is a "shaheed" even before he actually became a Martyr!?????

JazakALLAH Khair

wasalamu Alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Norar
01-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Salaam,

I want to know that too.
Hope that someone will response

Ma'asalaam

S.Belle
01-28-2011, 07:16 PM
this is the only thing i could find

Narrated Hadrat Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Sayyidina Abu Bakr, Sayyidina 'Umar and Sayyidina 'Uthman (may Allah be pleased with them). The mountain shook with them. The Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs." (Bukhari)

Prophet (SAW), when he was standing on a high point, the rock underneath him shook said, “Calm down, for upon you is a Prophet, Siddiq and Shaheed!” That day Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Uthman, ‘Ali, az-Zubayr and Talhah (RadiyAllahu anhum) 20 years after the death of Prophet (SAW), he was killed Shaheed

Narrated Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) had informed the people about the death of Hadrat Zaid, Hadrat Ja'far and Hadrat Abdullah Ibn Rawaha (may Allah be pleased with them) before the news of their death reached them. He said with his eyes flowing with tears, "Zaid took the flag and was martyred; then Ja'far took the flag and was martyred, and then Ibn Rawaha took the flag and was martyred. Finally the flag was taken by one of Allah's Swords (i.e. Hadrat Khalid bin Al-Walid may Allah be pleased with him) and Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted) gave them (i.e. the Muslims) victory." (Bukhari)

ahmadalikhan
01-29-2011, 09:51 AM
agreed with mila...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!