/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im new here Im here to ask and to learn about Islam I was raised a Christian bu

truthseeker63
01-27-2011, 05:49 AM
Hello Im new here Im here to ask and to learn about Islam I was raised a Christian but I feel that Christianity does not have the answers that I am looking for.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-27-2011, 06:07 AM
Salaam/Peace

Welcome to the forum .

Pl. feel free to ask any questions u have about Islam . The forum also has a thread on it to ask about Islam. U may ask there or here .

selsebil
01-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Peace!

Rafeeq
01-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Peace to be with you.

You are welcome to the islamic board and your questions are as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi truthseeker, :)

Here's a good site you might find of benefit to answer alot of your questions;

http://islamreligion.com

IAmZamzam
01-29-2011, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Hello Im new here Im here to ask and to learn about Islam I was raised a Christian but I feel that Christianity does not have the answers that I am looking for.
Have you seen my site (link in my signature)? It will explain to you just how on the right track you are. Also we could help you find the answers here. Just ask away, it's what I'm here for! :)

Perseveranze
01-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Peace to you,

I think this video may interest you -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdL_GH5RGn0

Also, please ask your questions. May God guide you brother in humanity :)

PouringRain
01-29-2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Zafran
01-29-2011, 02:35 AM
welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!