/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your brother in Islaam needs Help! O Muslims.

anonymous
01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

Brothers and Sisters in Islam May Allaah have mercy on you all, i am in a very difficult situation.
Alhamdullillaah i am about to complete my studies by July Insha Allaah, so i was thinking of going to a madrasa and completing my hifz(11.5 juz done till now Alhamdullilaahi rabbil 'Alameen) till july insha allaah i'll be completing upto 13 may allaah make it easy from me and accept from me.
But the thing is that i am impatient regarding women and shayateen always come around and take advantage of my weakness, i feel like a loser , i got no one to talk to regarding this.
I have got selected in a good company(that will start) after august only. So if i select this job i wont be able to continue with my hifz(i fear because of sins this blessing would be taken away from me).
So what should i do? I really wanna complete my hifz for the sake of Allaah, but i dont want to meet Allaah in a state of having memorized his book but not implementing it.

May Allaah guide us help us and protect us.
If possible can someone get a answer from a Shaykh(if you know personally or in contact with)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
01-28-2011, 12:20 PM
asalamolikum....
brother may Allah SWT helps u in all matters of life. what i suggest u is "strength ur eman". hifz is not mandatory for every muslims but i know many hafiz when entering pratical life, they flow in this sinful and materialistic atmosphere. i am not underestimating hufaz nor i am neglecting the importance of hifz.
i want to quote 1-2 experince of my university life, blv in our university , there was masjid in every hostel but no proper imam. usually in every hostel there are 10-20 huffaz, but blv at the time of salat, we just wonder for them but they are sleeping, missing salat watching movies at the time of salat. so even u complete hifz but if u enter the professional life with weak eman, i am doubtful. i am sorry if u feel my advise not helping bcz i am not aware to which culture u belong. i am just saying by my limited understanding as in our pakistani culture.

Amat Allah
01-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

tell your mother to find you a good wife ASAP in shaa Allah...

May Allah be pleased with you ,fill your heart with Qur`aan ,Sunnah and their knowledge and May Allah help you to follow all of His commandments in Qur`aan and Sunnah and act upon them and help ya to be a true slave and servant of Him keep you firm on the straight path grant you a pious wife and lead your way to the Highest level of Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen

Shaitan now is very upset and wants to distract you from the amazing plan you wana do so, don`t give him your attention and be patient till you find the wife who will make you happy love you respect you and always remind you of Allah in shaa Allah...

"And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (36)" Surat Fussilat
seek Allah`s help and whenever you feel anything wrong ask Allah`s forgiveness and and say O Allah I seek your protection from shaitan and repeat this till you feel comfortable in shaa Allah and read Qur`aan too...

May Allah be with you my respected and noble brother Ameeen

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah

Muhaba
01-28-2011, 01:08 PM
try to find some masjid that have a hifz program. you can do the hifz on your own in your freetime and then recite the portion to the teacher once or twice a week. or you can have a hafiz or someone who knows tajweed help you if you can't find such a program at a masjid. you can memorize on your own and recite to the hafiz or tajweed teacher.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-28-2011, 02:57 PM
:salamext:

ask Ayman bin khaled here;

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe :) [a student of knowledge]

anonymous
01-28-2011, 04:38 PM
@ muhaba .... jazakallaahu khairan, our local imam comes to my place and i recite to him as i am still studying; cant join a full time madrasa. And i am a indian(culture wise)
@Qatada.... jazakallaahu khairan, i have applied for membership on that site, insha allaah it would be beneficial.
@ Ukti Amat Allaah, jazakalaahu kharain, May Allaah accept your dua's. I understand that shaytan is trying his best to get the better of me. I try to fight him+nafs by Allaahs help, but there comes a point then i just give up. May Allaah renew and strengthen our eemaan. I had told my parents regarding getting married, they still consider me small and i have an elder sister, so first we are looking for her marriage then mine. May Allaah keep me steadfast on his deen, turning to Him Alone and make things easy for All of us. I recalled this verse,

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
[29:2-3]. May Allaah give us strength to be true to his deen and enter it completely.
Wa 'alaykum as salaamu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

Muslim Woman
01-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

If possible can someone get a answer from a Shaykh(if you know personally or in contact with)
u may ask a Mufti here

http://www.muftisays.com/index.php

Hamza Asadullah
01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
@ muhaba .... jazakallaahu khairan, our local imam comes to my place and i recite to him as i am still studying; cant join a full time madrasa. And i am a indian(culture wise)
@Qatada.... jazakallaahu khairan, i have applied for membership on that site, insha allaah it would be beneficial.
@ Ukti Amat Allaah, jazakalaahu kharain, May Allaah accept your dua's. I understand that shaytan is trying his best to get the better of me. I try to fight him+nafs by Allaahs help, but there comes a point then i just give up. May Allaah renew and strengthen our eemaan. I had told my parents regarding getting married, they still consider me small and i have an elder sister, so first we are looking for her marriage then mine. May Allaah keep me steadfast on his deen, turning to Him Alone and make things easy for All of us. I recalled this verse,

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
[29:2-3]. May Allaah give us strength to be true to his deen and enter it completely.
Wa 'alaykum as salaamu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,
Asalaamu Alaikum, Jazakallahu khayran for sharing your issue with us. What you are going through is one of the biggest tests for the Muslim youth.

Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Although marriage is generally considered a highly recommended act, yet from the point of view of fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence)—because of diverse circumstances—it can readily fall into one of the four categories listed below: Fard (obligatory) or mustahabb (recommended) or haram (forbidden) or simply halal (permitted).

1. Marriage is considered fard (obligatory) if a person is so tormented by sexual desire that he/she fears falling into the sin of fornication. Since staying away from fornication is obligatory, and since marriage is the only avenue for legitimate sexual satisfaction, it becomes obligatory on such a person to get married. This is based on the principle in jurisprudence that says: “If an obligatory thing cannot be fulfilled except by fulfilling another, then fulfilling the latter becomes equally obligatory.”

2. If, however, he or she is not so tormented by sexual desire, and, hence, there is no fear of falling into sin, then it is highly recommended to get married if one has the means to do so. By doing so, one is fulfilling one of the great Sunnahs of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), our perfect role model.

3. If a person knows for certain that he or she cannot fulfill the duties required in marriage, and there is no fear of his/her falling into sin, then it becomes haram for such a person to get married. Islam forbids us from doing injustice to another person; this would definitely be the case if one were to neglect his/her spousal duties.

4. If a person has no means to marry and is, therefore, incapable of fulfilling his spousal duties, but has strong desire, it is permitted for him to get married—provided he tries earnestly to seek an honest source of living. Allah has promised to help such a person. We must also add here a further note that the Muslim community has a duty to assist such people until such time that they become self-reliant.

If, however, no such measures are available, and a person finds himself unable to fulfill his spousal duties, he is advised to curb his desires through the discipline of fasting and other acts of sublimation.”

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...#ixzz1COrPbw8s

Therefore my brother have a very seriously talk with your parents and be open and honest with them that you feel that the time is right for you to get married and that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) encouraged the youth to marry early soon after puberty.

Tell them that you will only do the nikah for now and the rest like walima etc can be done at a later stage. At least this way you will safeguard yourself because these desires get stronger with age as they are a natural desire which can only really be suppressed by marriage. Other things like fasting can alleviate the desires a little but you need a solution which will enable you to complete half of your imaan and protect you against major sin.

You can do hifdh part time or at a later stage. Even if you just do nikah that will not affect you if you wanted to do your hifdh. But if your desires are too much then your priority is to marry as soon as possible.

Do isthikhara and talk to your parents and see if you can come to a comprimise. Ask of Allah in all of yuor dua's especially in the latter part of the night at Tahajjud time to help you to be strong against these desires and for him to help you get married as soon as possible if it is best for you.

I pray that whatever is best for you will happen inshallah. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!