/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Muslim Brotherhood

Perseveranze
01-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Anyone know any accurate information about them? Every news article I read their name is mentioned as the most powerful opposition to the governments in Egypt and Jordan.

What's their stance?

And please don't tell me American's label them as a terrorist group...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmadalikhan
01-29-2011, 09:31 AM
i m also searching...plz tell anyone?

Raaina
01-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Asalaam Alaykum,

I found this The Muslim Brotherhood
Which is apparently the only "official" English website for The Muslim Brotherhood. There's some contact details if you wish to get in touch :)

Al-Mufarridun
01-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Probably the oldest modern Islamic socio-political movement. Founded in 1928 by Hassan Al-banna(ra). They've been banned by the state ever since. If mubarak was to go, they would be the ones buying the candy and fireworks for the celebration. And if fair elections were held, they would probably win in a land slide.

They've joined the protests officially yesterday, and since this "revolution" is uniquely a movement by the people, without any leadership structure, the Brotherhood have been the ones steering the protests for the most part, and its they who will probably be the ones chosen to represent the protesters henceforth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
01-29-2011, 02:46 PM
We need islamic groups to be steering all these protests, its the only way for our countries to move forward towards an islamic state

Amira_Zelda
01-29-2011, 08:47 PM
here is an interesting website!! just google "democracynow" and it should be the first website that appears on google. not sure i cant post links yet:/ anyways.. it details the mass uprising in egypt.. i recomend seeing all videos provided on that website since it really gives an excellent explanation on the mubarak regime and how the people are aware of the US-Egypt Alliance.. also mentions the Muslim Brotherhood ..
take a look ! ;)

kashmirshazad
01-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Id rather have an Ikhwani in there than any other government. This is good news if they get in, at least they are muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!