/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Want a response

Norar
01-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Salaam u'alaikoem brothers and sisters,

I found these video and I want to know if we moslims can do this to.
Its about solutions in commerce
Everyone has a bond and we can use it to pay/ sett off bills etc

I dont know which aya it was but Allah says that everyone has a share in this world
and moslims also have it in the hereafter. In this videos he says that everyone has a bond and how to get it. I dont know if you're heard it before when they say you need to be captain of your ship. And that people need to work harder to keep their head above water. here in europe they talk like that. So that means that people are not captain of their ship, but they are outside the ship in the water etc. Sorry for my bad english but I really hope that brothers or sisters with knowledge about quran want to watch this and give a response.

I also was thinking about what the Prophet Mohamed (saw) said:

Reward from Allah for being the Dajjal's enemy

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4232, Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman

Then the Antichrist (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire. He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him, but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him. I then asked: What will come next? He said: The Last Hour will come.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Norar
01-28-2011, 06:50 PM
I can't post the videos
sent me a pm and I will sent the 8 videos

syed_z
01-28-2011, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Norar
Hadith - Abu Dawood #4232, Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman Then the Antichrist (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire. He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him, but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him. I then asked: What will come next? He said: The Last Hour will come.

Salaam sister... the Hadith does NOT speak about receiving reward from Dajjal, rather the word 'he' is being referred to Allah (swt). Meaning... "He who falls in to his (dajjal's) fire will certainly receive His (Allah's) reward, and have his load taken off him (means that such person would be forgiven by Allah), but he who falls in to his (dajjal's) river will have his load retained (will earn sins and become sinner if he chooses to follow dajjal) and his reward taken off him (he will loose all his good deeds and rewards).....

So one has to understand it this way. And why is that because Dajjal means Deceiver ...meaning what he makes appear in front of us will be something else in reality. Meaning that since he is the Dajjal i.e Greatest Deceiver, his fire will be actually a cool water of Allah and his cool water will be a Fire of Allah (swt).

The Dajjals water which might seem as being cool water, is being symbolized as being actually his traps which he will set up for mankind to fall in to them, and so they would follow him. His fire is symbolized as the suffering which he will put you through on earth and make you face hardships if you disobey him, and that would be Allah's cool water, because there will be reward in it from Allah for those who endure it patiently.

Narrations from Sahih Muslim....

Book 041, Number 7012:
'Uqba b. 'Amr Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari reported: I went to Hudhaifa b. Yaman and said to him: Narrate what you have heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) pertaining to the Dajjal. He said that the Dajjal would appear and there would be along with him water and fire and what the people would see as water that would be fire and that would burn and what would appear as fire that would be water and any one of you who would see that should plunge in that which he sees as fire for it would be sweet, pure water, and 'Uqba said: I also heard it, testifying Hudhaifa.

(his fire being sweet and pure means there will be Allah's reward for the true believers who endure his sufferings patiently)
Book 041, Number 7013:
Hudhaifa and Ibn Mas'ud met together. Hudhaifa said: I know more than you as to what there would be along with the Dajjal. There would be along with him two canals (one flowing with water) and the other one (having) fire (within it), and what you would see as fire would be water and what you would see as water would be fire. So he who amongst you is able to see that and is desirous of water should drink out of that which he sees as fire
(so drink his fire and NOT his water, because if you succumb to his temptations, as He is Dajjal i.e Deceiver, then you will loose in the Hereafter !)

Hope this makes it clear.

Norar
01-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Hadith - Abu Dawood #4232, Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman Then the Antichrist (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire.

He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him,
this is what I thought if you go against the dadjaal system then his load taken of him. I think about tax etc Because the kafir system let people believe that they are a person but you're not you have a person. So if you fight to get out. You will have your reward , your bond. etc

but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him.
And this one I thought it ment. If you still in the system you still have your load (retained) The tax, highway tax etc. So that means you're in his river. You need to work hard to keep your head above water. and you will loose your share in this world. Because if you're still in the system you go through life as a person. But you're not a person a person only exsist on paper, paper is made of wood and wood goes in the fire. And Allah also say that they change the books. So I found a old dictionary book late 18oo When i did a search for person Its says a person is a mask of an actor. Now I understand what Allah mean by moslims will sit on sofas and kafirs not. They will be on stage. Because they went throught life as actor for this person. If you go look what a person is in a legal dictionary it says, ship, corporation, legal entity, fiction. So we are not a person if we go through life as one we deny Allah creation. Because a person dont have a body, soul or free will. And the kafirs wants people in this system. Think about it.

I then asked: What will come next? He said: The Last Hour will come.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Norar
01-28-2011, 10:55 PM
syed_z
If you want I can sent you the videos
Watch them and let me know what you think.
Because I think we can beat the system.

Norar
01-28-2011, 10:57 PM
And also Allah says be my servant and not for the kafirs
We pay tax and they use it against our brothers and sisters
We need to stop paying this tax and get out of this system.
We are not allowed to be servant of the kafirs.

ahmadalikhan
01-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Agees with norar

syed_z
01-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Salaam Sister.... i am sorry i read

format_quote Originally Posted by Norar
the Dajjal's enemy
I read enemy as 'army' so i gave an explanation on the hadith which you already knew what it meant. But im sorry i don't understand you... please do post the videos so we can watch and then see what they are saying. However i would like you to visit this website www.imranhosein.org and watch his videos and lectures and books he has written about the Dajjal's system around the world that is established and how to get rid of it. The Only sheikh who has explained Dajjal and Gog and Magog in the modern world, in such a manner you would not have read before. Watch this 9 part video on Dajjal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIpzG1t0URs

Btw from what i have understood what your saying that us paying taxes in Dajjals system, meaning living in Europe and paying taxes would make us caught in Dajjal's web ? Is this what your trying to say ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!