/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ..am new............

abjad
01-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Asalaam Aleykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
01-29-2011, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wino
Asalaam Aleykum
Walaykum Asalaam brother.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Assalaamu `Alaaykum

welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay here insha`Allaah

and benefit your self from the forum

peace

abjad
01-30-2011, 05:18 AM
Jazakum Llah Kheir

Shukran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
01-30-2011, 05:28 AM
:w: .

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-30-2011, 05:45 AM
:wa:
I am old. Welcome to the forum.

abjad
01-30-2011, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
I am old. Welcome to the forum.
old !!

is gold

thank you...please be ready to correct me english etc as u know new is always..new and be ready here to hear, and bear ...as new is always ,cranking'

syed_z
01-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Salaam welcome :)

PouringRain
01-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.

selsebil
01-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

S.Belle
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the forum hope u enjoy it here

Cabdullahi
01-31-2011, 06:48 PM
wino is not a good name

wino = Wino slang term for a person, especially one who is homeless[1], who consumes large amounts of alcohol, usually in the form of low-end fortified wine

abjad
01-31-2011, 06:54 PM
wino = Wino slang term for a person, especially one who is homeless[1], who consumes large amounts of alcohol, usually in the form of low-end fortified wine
In which language please.

Cabdullahi
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
In which language please.
In the english language

can i choose a new name for you?

abjad
01-31-2011, 07:02 PM
i dont mind;

Cabdullahi
01-31-2011, 07:07 PM
i dont mind;
Your new username will be 'OBL'

It stands for Osama Bin Laden

abjad
01-31-2011, 09:27 PM
asalaam aleykum

very well I hearty accept that new name u have chosen for me but THAT between u and me OK?
so Friends... stretch my hand of Ikhwa, shoulder by shoulder joining "HIZB LLAH"
so if u dont mind to read below and if u are ready to undergo few tested demanded by that HIZB.

1. Test of wisdom and prudence
Some among you are so simple-minded that you befriend any Tom, Dick, and Harry and, while doing so, you never test whether or not he is really fit to become your friend. Such simpletons, in most cases, are deceived in this friendship and later face much disappointment. But those who are wise sift the people they meet and examine them critically in all possible manner. Then whoever is found true, sincere and faithful, he alone is befriended and the useless ones are discarded. Almighty Allah is the Wisest and most Prudent of all. How can it be expected of Him that He will make anybody His friend, and will include him in His party and will accord him a place of honour in His court. When the wisdom and prudence of man demands that he should not befriend anybody without trying and testing him, it is impossible that Allah, Who is the fountainhead of all wisdom and prudence, will grant the status of friend to every person without testing and trying him. All these crores of human beings spread all over the earth and composed of all sort of people, good and bad, cannot be fit to be included in that party of Allah and in that Hizbullah' whom Allah wants to grant the status of vicegerent in this world and a position of honour in the Hereafter. Allah in His supreme wisdom has fixed a few examinations, a few trials, a few criteria to test and judge the real worth so that whoever emerges successful out of these tests may enter Allah's party and whosoever fails to come up to the mark may automatically be eliminated from this party and he may also himself realize that he was unfit to join this party.

What are these criteria ?

Since Allah is Wise and Prudent, He first of all tests man's wisdom and prudence. Allah will see whether this particular man has some power of understanding or not ?
Is he a congenial idiot ? The reason is that an ignorant and stupid fellow can never befriend with the wise and the prudent. The qualifications of a man who passes the examinations of wisdom are :

One who recognizes that only Allah is his Master and Creator, that no other being than His is the object of worship, nor his sustainer, nor listener to his prayers, nor helper; and by hearing Allah's Word comes to know that this is his Master's Word and of no other body, further, he properly understands the difference between the lives of a true prophet and a false claimant to prophethood as also the disparity between their morals, dealings, teachings and achievements; also he recognized that of those who claim to be prophets which particular individual has been really entrusted by God with the function of guidance and which one is a Dajjal and a cheat. Such a person passes the examination of wisdom and prudence. Then after sorting him out of the motley crowd of human beings, Allah includes him in the selected candidates of His party. Those who have failed in the very first round of the test are left to wander wherever they like.

to be continued....Inshaa Allah.

2. Test of moral strength

abjad
02-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Friends?

Test of moral strength

Those who pass this first test successfully, have to appear in their second examination.

Here the moral strength of a man is also tested along with his wisdom. It is verified whether or not he possesses enough strength, after knowing what is truth and righteousness, to accept it and follow it in his practical life; and to discard falsehood and evil after realizing them. It will also be checked if he is a slave of corporeal urges, and a follower of forefather's ways, family rituals and the usual concepts and modes. Further, it will be scrutinized if he has any such weakness in him that even after finding out that a particular thing is contrary to Divine guidance and knowing it to be wrong, still clings to it, while, on the other hand, being aware that the other thing is just and right and so pleasing to God, still refuses to accept it? Those who fail in this examination are also debarred from Allah's party and he picks up only those whose definition is : " And he who rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." (Al-Qur'an 2:256) That is to say they should abandon with courage every such path and system as runs counter to God's guidance; they should not care for anything and should be prepared to follow only that path which is shown by Allah, no matter if anybody is pleased with it or displeased.

to be continued ...Inshaa Allah

Test of obedience and dutifulness

Cabdullahi
02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wiino
asalaam aleykum

very well I hearty accept that new name u have chosen for me but THAT between u and me OK?
You didnt accept the name i gave you.....i am disappointed.

Mr Fussy
02-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Asalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum.

abjad
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
You didnt accept the name i gave you.....i am

disappointed.
why?

I did say that:- between you and me; but on terms as still am relaying
should you come and say ok you accept those terms that means (u have to abide by DEEDS)
and there is you really passed i will see you INshaAllah, into that HIZBULLAH, as others are.
am i clear or as always...english terminology problem with me?

thank u very very much you seems to me as "A friend as to what i consider any as such-unless he or she proves as Not"

last on on correspondence and or my thread while you reply just put hello! Osama Ben D i know it is u then.

abjad
02-03-2011, 04:42 PM
3.Test of obedience and dutifulness

Those who come out successful from this examination have to appear again in a third examination. In this round, the test is about obedience and dutifulness. Here it is ordained:" When a call of duty is sounded from Our side, sacrifice your sleep and present yourself before Us. Interrupt your work and come. Give up your pursuits which may be interesting, beneficial and entertaining to you, and report on duty. It may be hot, cold or any kind of climate. In any circumstances, come running when summoned for duty, unmindful of every travail." Then it is ordered : " Be hungry and thirsty from morning till evening and curb your corporeal urges". These injunctions must be fully and totally carried out, no matter whatever may be the suffering in hunger and thirst and no matter if heaps of delectable dishes and delicious syrups are in front of you. Those who get plucked in this examination are also dropped. Only those persons are selected who get through this examination because they alone can be expected to obey those laws which will be framed for them and the instructions issued on behalf of God and will adhere to them in all conditions, both overtly and covertly, whether there may be profit or loss, comfort or discomfort.

4. Test of financial sacrifice

After this, the fourth examination relates to financial sacrifice. The successful candidates of the third examination are not yet competent to be regularly recruited in the service of God. It has still to be checked whether they are small-minded, low-calibered, timid and petty natured? Do they belong to that class of people who make tall claims of friendship and affection but when an occasion arises to tap their pocket to help a friend, they declare as a poet says: " If you want money, that is a questionable matter". Does their condition not resemble that to a person who chants "Mataji", " Mataji " (i.e. mother cow) and quarrels for her sake with the whole world, but when the same " Mataji " attempts to gulp the contents of his grain bag or of his bundle of vegetables, he chases her with a lathi and beats her by continuous blows? A man of even ordinary intellect does not befriend such a selfish and mean money-worshipper, while a large-hearted person would not like even to sit alongside such a despicable creature. As such, how can that Almighty and Supreme God, Who is incessantly showering His treasures lavishly on His limitless creatures, regard that person befitting of His friendship who is stingy in spending in the path of God that very money which is His own gift? And how can that God Whose wisdom and prudence are supreme, include such a person in His party whose friendship and affection are confined to mere verbal jugglery and on whom no reliance can be placed ? Therefore those people also who fail in this fourth examination are told point-blank : " Go away. There is no room for you in Allah's party. You are also useless. You are not capable of undertaking that great responsibility which is entrusted to the vicegerent of God. Only those persons are included in this party who sacrifice their love of life, wealth, children, family, country, everything, for the love of God ". " You will not attain unto piety until you sacrifice those things in the path of Allah which you love." (Al-Qur'an 3 : 92)

To be continued...Inshaa Allah..

QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR ' HIZBULLAH '

1.Must not be narrow-minded

abjad
02-08-2011, 08:12 PM
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR ' HIZBULLAH '

1.Must not be narrow-minded

There is no place for narrow-minded people in this party. Only those can enter this party who are large-hearted : " And whoso is saved from narrow-mindedness----such are they who are successful." (Al-Qur'an 59: 9)
2.Must be magnanimous

Here such magnanimous people are required that if somebody has been inimical to them and has caused them harm and grief or has even render their heart into pieces, still for the sake of God they should not refuse him food and clothing and should not hesitate to render him help when he is in trouble : " And let not those who possess dignity and ease among you swear not to give to the near of kin and to the needy, and to fugitives for the cause of Allah. Let them forgive and show indulgence. Yearn ye not that Allah may forgive you? Allah is Forgiving Merciful." (Al-Qur'an 24:22)
1.This verse was revealed when a relative of Hadrat Abu Bakr took part in the accusation against his daughter, Hadrat Aesha, and Hadrat Abu Bakr getting aggrieved at this improper act and stopped financial aid to him. When this verse was revealed Hadrat Abu Bakr trembled and said that he sought forgiveness of Allah and restarted helping that man who caused him much mental agony.
3.Must be large-hearted

Here are needed large-hearted men who : " Feed with food the needy wretch, the orphan and the prisoner, for love of Allah (saying) we feed you, for the sake of Allah only. We wish for no reward nor thanks from you." (Al-Qur'an 76:8-9)
4.Must be of pure heart

Here are needed those pure-hearted men who give away in the cause of Allah the choicest articles out of their God-given assets : " O believers ! Out of what you have earned and of that which We bring forth from the earth for you, spend the best in the path of Allah. Do not spend for Him the bad thereof." (Al-Qur'an 2:267)
5.Must spend even in poverty and adversity

Here are needed those magnanimous people who even when in poverty and adversity do not hesitate to curtail their expenditure and spend the saving in the service of Allah's religion and to help the slaves of Allah : " Hasten towards the forgiveness of your Lord and towards a Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth and is prepared for those pious persons who spend for Allah both in ease and in adversity." (Al-Qur'an 3:133)
6.Must be generous

Here are needed those faithfuls who truly believe that whatever is spent in the path of Allah will not go waste and that, on the other hand, God will grant the best recompense for it both in this world and in the Hereafter. For this reason, they spend simply to earn the pleasure of Allah. They never care whether or not people have come to know about their generosity and largess, and whether or not anybody has thanked them for their gift : " Whatever you spend in the way of Allah, it is for your own good, when you spend not for anybody's pleasure except that of Allah. Thus whatever you spend for any good work you will get full benefit of it and you will not be wronged to the slightest extent." (Al-Qur'an 2:272)

7.Must remember Allah in all conditions

Here are needed those brave people who do not forget God in affluence and prosperity, and those who remember God even when living in palaces and rolling in luxury : "O ye who believe ! Let not your wealth nor your children distract you from remembrance of Allah. Those who do so, they are the losers." (Al-Qur'an 62:9)
The above are the essential qualities of entrant into Allah's party. Without these attributes nobody can be included amongst the friends of Allah. In fact, this is not only a test of man's morals but a more stiff and severe test of his faith. That person has in reality no faith in God and in the Hereafter who evades spending in the path of God, regards such spending as a fine imposed on him, contrives excuses to avoid spending and, when he does spend, tries to lessen its painful effect by boasting of his favour to the recipients or desires that his generosity be publicised. He thinks that whatever was spent in the path of God was wasted Luxury, comfort, zestful enjoyment, benefits and fame are all dearer to him than God and His pleasure. He thinks that all that exists is confined to the life of this world only. In his opinion if money is to be spent, it should be spent for the sake of name and fame in this world so that its price may be realized here only. Otherwise, if money too goes away and nobody comes to know that such and such person spent so much money in a certain good cause, then all that he spent would be reduced to dust. It has been clearly stated in the Qur'an that such a person is unacceptable to Allah. If he boasts of Imam, he is hypocrite. Note the following verses :
8.Must not assert obligation

" O ye who believe ! Render not vain your almsgiving by asserting obligation and by causing insult, like him who spends his wealth only to be seen and earn name, and believes not in Allah and the Last Day."
(Al-Qur'an 2 : 264 )
9.Must not hoard-wealth

" They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tiding of a painful doom."
(Al-Qur'an 20:34)
10.Must not seek leave when required for cause of Allah

" O Prophet ! Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask no leave of thee lest they should strive with their wealth and their lives. Allah is aware of those who keep their duty (unto Him). They alone ask leave of thee who believe not in Allah and the Last Day, and whose hearts feel doubt, so in their doubt they waver."
(Al-Qur'an 9:44-45)

11.Must be wholeheartedly obedient in the way of Allah

" Their contribution in the way of Allah is not accepted simply because they in fact do not believe in Allah and His messenger. They come to worship as idlers and pay contribution reluctantly."
(Al-Qur'an 20:54)
"The hypocrites, both men and women, belong to the same stock. They enjoin the wrong and they forbid the right, and they withhold their hands from spending for the cause of Allah. They forget Allah so He has forgotten them. Lo ! the hypocrites, they are the transgressors."
(Al-Qur'an 9:67)
12.Must not consider spending towards the cause of Allah as undue imposition

" And of the wandering Arabs (i.e. hypocrites) are some who consider what they spend for the cause of Allah, as a loss."
(Al-Qur'an 9:98)
13.Must not be miserly

" Lo you are those who are called to spend in the way of Allah yet among you there are some who are miserly. And as for him who is a miser, he hoardeth only from his soul. And Allah is the Rich, and you are the poor. If you turn away from spending for the cause of Allah, He will exchange you for some other folk and they will not be the likes of you."
(Al-Qur'an 47:38)
Brethren-in-Islam ! This is the real position of that Zakat which is a pillar of your religion. Do not consider it a tax like the tax levied by the governments of the world. In fact, it is the essence of Islam and its very life. It is in reality a test of faith. Just as a man progresses after giving one examination after another until he becomes a graduate on finishing his final examination, in the same way there are several examinations in the way of Allah, the fourth of them is that of sacrifice of wealth. After passing this successfully he becomes a complete Muslim though this is not the final examination. After this comes the much harder examination of sacrifice of life which I shall describe later on. But this is the final component of the admission test fixed to enter the orbit of Islam or in other words, the party of Allah. These days some people say that lots of preaching has already been done to Muslims to spend money and to squander wealth, but now in this state of poverty and penury they ought to be lectured on how to earn and amass money. But they do not know that this very thing which arouses their care actually constitutes the spirit of Islam, and the factor which has plunged Muslims into the pit of degradation and ignominy is lack of this very spirit. Muslims did not fall because this spirit was the cause of their decline but they fell because this spirit had fizzled out. In my future address I shall explain that Zakat and Sadaqaat are really the soul of our collective life and in these have been assembled all the blessings of not only the Hereafter but of this world too.
After Salah, Zakat is the greatest pillar of Islam. Generally, since in the usual series of 'Ibadaat fasting immediately follows Salah, people have come to understand that fasting is as next to Salah. But from the Holy Qur'an we learn that in Islam Zakat stands second in importance to Salah. These are the two great pillars on which rests the structure of Islam. If these are removed Islam cannot survive.

><><><>
so my dear (brother in Islam) are you prepared ..so we could meet at that HizbALLAH? for sure yes...let us Gooooooooooooo then.

Allah Maana

so that OSAMA BIN LADEN..................????????

Cabdullahi
02-08-2011, 09:43 PM
[B]

><><><>
so my dear (brother in Islam) are you prepared ..so we could meet at that HizbALLAH? for sure yes...let us Gooooooooooooo then.

Allah Maana

so that OSAMA BIN LADEN..................????????
wow wow wow! what hizbullah??!?! do you know who osama bin laden is?....i was kidding with you when i gave you this name.......he's the most wanted man in the world...you dont want to be named after him

Re.TiReD
02-09-2011, 12:17 AM
His username should be I believe

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Who are Hizbullah? :embarrass

abjad
02-09-2011, 07:31 AM
thank you brother, yr idea was not bad BUT gave me opportunity relaying that lecture.
Referring Bin Laden ..what people say is not far from this Man who wrote all these lectures plus Kuran.

He has been branded as
a) Maududi......is not man of religion....but politician
b) " Burn hi books..he is kafir
c) Even i have come across to some web site as by:maududi BUT i am well conversed about him i instantly know what were their target.

soon i reach 50 post....and Later mission accomplished i will for sure say "Asalaam aleykum"
searching as "Ina dunya mazraat L a Khera"
someone has suggested a name for me> THANK YOU< but i wish if all shall be to say"-

(3:16) These are the ones who pray:
'Our Lord! We do indeed believe, so forgive us our sins and keep us safe from the chastisement of the Fire';
================================================
...saying and Allah knows the truthful.

and again someone asked who are HizbuLLAH....
i think my brother ...if u join we shall meet there.

and first and the last i ask......all of you brothers to read Surat al "Imran"
see how the thread i have relayed re verbarets.

Shukran
Maa Salaama.

Cabdullahi
02-09-2011, 07:40 AM
meet and join hizbullah in lebanon???

Wow wow wow wait a minute whats going on here?

abjad
02-09-2011, 07:56 AM
'You copy the west in the exact manner monkeys imitate others '' - Ibrahim alkhouly

I WONT BE SURPRISED

if i kill someone and said so and so died for my sins, what would you say?
then the whole world will kill and brag he died for my sins.

ardianto
02-09-2011, 09:24 AM
He has been branded as
a) Maududi......is not man of religion....but politician
b) " Burn hi books..he is kafir
c) Even i have come across to some web site as by:maududi BUT i am well conversed about him i instantly know what were their target.
Wait.... !. You call kafir to Abul Ala Maududi .... ?

abjad
02-10-2011, 06:46 AM
wow wow wow! what hizbullah??!?! do you know who osama bin laden is?....i was kidding with you when i gave you this name.......he's the most wanted man in the world...you dont want to be named after him

The above reply was by Abdillahi.....those were his Kidding words, am sure he didnt mean badly;
and i replied that many do brand others as such even Maududi they branded as i stated there-
but i sincerely thank Him(Maududi) of course and those who whispered to me about this man.
wa LLAH KHEIRU RAAZIQIIN

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-10-2011, 07:02 AM
^ I dont know who Osama Bin Laden is. :D

abjad
02-10-2011, 07:08 AM
I dont know who Osama Bin Laden is

when u know him send me an sms please

IslamicRevival
02-13-2011, 04:39 AM
...lol this thread is comedy gold :D

abjad
02-14-2011, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
...lol this thread is
comedy
gold :D
well !!
the choice is Ours.:statisfie

Cabdullahi
02-14-2011, 06:03 PM
So who is the leader of this hizbullah?

Cabdullahi
02-14-2011, 06:09 PM
oh man i made a mistake when i voted....i want to cancel my vote and change it to beneficial

abjad
02-14-2011, 06:36 PM
So who is the leader of this hizbullah?
Prophet Ibrahim (Aleyhi Salaam)

Abdul-Raouf
02-14-2011, 06:47 PM
wiiNO ?

are u a gamer...? are you a wii hater...the wii of nintendo?

Whats the meaning of ur username ? sorry didnt go thru ur previous posts..for ur names meaning

abjad
02-14-2011, 07:14 PM
are u a gamer...? are you a wii hater...the wii of nintendo?
neither hater nor gamer

Whats the meaning of ur username ? sorry didnt go thru ur previous posts..for ur names meaning

someone here also pointed out about that name, and i was wondering how did he know all those SLANG meanings?(was he one of those?) as in swahili such persons are called "KIBUYU" u know kibuyu? ok Baobab tree, its fruits not huge as tree itself, so a slang language wino as he my future friend advised to change{Osama bin Laden) and I changed to Wiino-and that is Ink...in swahili(but i extended a hand asking to be friend so is you read the Post}

but that did not bother me much so what name you suggest for me....i will love to hear it but dont promise to change without mr. admin. Provided i don't fall to that proverb....If you wish to please all...............?

Cabdullahi
02-14-2011, 07:20 PM
neither hater nor gamer

someone here also pointed out about that name, and i was wondering how did he know all those SLANG meanings?(was he one of those?) as in swahili such persons are called "KIBUYU" u know kibuyu? ok Baobab tree, its fruits not huge as tree itself, so a slang language wino as he my future friend advised to change{Osama bin Laden) and I changed to Wiino-and that is Ink...in swahili(but i extended a hand asking to be friend so is you read the ]Post}

[/B]
but that did not bother me much so what name you suggest for me....i will love to hear it but dont promise to change without mr. admin. Provided i don't fall to that proverb....If you wish to please all...............?
Hayy!!!!! that was me who told you about what wino ment in english

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
wino is not a good name

if wino means something good in your language then keep it....but OBL is a better user name

abjad
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
LocationLondon...previously
i see your location was ldn, which ham-or wc....
i have been to don....i mean Swindon; i heard it has developed triple.

Cabdullahi
02-14-2011, 07:33 PM
i see your location was ldn, which ham-or wc....
i have been to don....i mean Swindon; i heard it has developed triple.
i live in the west....how long ago did you go to swindon

abjad
02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
how long ago did you go to swindon
for the past 26 years
1993....was when i left the job as Flying with Hercules.
visiting places really opens individual's mind...but best place for is home...hot climate.

Cabdullahi
02-18-2011, 09:50 PM
for the past 26 years
1993....was when i left the job as Flying with Hercules.
visiting places really opens individual's mind...but best place for is home...hot climate.
so how strong was Hercules??

abjad
02-19-2011, 07:55 PM
wa aleykum salaam
in a matter of fact i wasnt attracted
how strong but was and still am see how
that 'wind'can float that hercules not to say of Galaxy;
had Allah NOT created wind how our present knowledge would
do without it?
.see there are so many dangers up there, such as "pockets" an empty area plane drops dramatically till it gains
speed to climb, see surat Tabaraka
(67:1) Blessed is He *1 in Whose Hand is the dominion of the Universe, *2 and Who has power over everything;
(67:3) Who created the seven heavens one upon another. You will see no incongruity in the Merciful One’s creation. Turn your vision again, can you see any flaw?
(67:6) The chastisement of Hell awaits those who disbelieve in their Lord. *12 What a wretched destination!

.,.><><had people been grateful for the advancement achieved and to whatever we invent To be GRATEFUL TO ALLAH
THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BOMB AT HEROSHIMA.

(67:9) They will say: “Yes, a warner came to us, but we gave the lie to him and said: ‘Allah has revealed nothing. You are surely in huge error

(67:10) They will say: ‘If we had only listened and understood, *16 we would not be among the inmates of the Blazing Fire.’”
*16 "Had we only listened or understood": "Had we listened to the Prophets with attention as seekers after Truth or used our intellect to understand what actually was the message they were presenting before us." Here listening has been given priority over understanding, the reason being that the pre-requisite of obtaining guidance is to listen to what the Prophet teaches (or to read if it is in the written form, like a seeker after Truth). To ponder over it in an attempt to understand the truth is secondary. Without the Prophet's guidance tnan cannot by himself reach the Truth directly by using his intellect and common sense.

(67:11) Thus will they confess their sins. ****ed are these inmates of the Blazing Fire.

(67:14) Would He not know, He Who has created, *21 when He is All-Subtle, *22 All-Aware?
*21 Another translation can be: "Would He not know His own creatures?" In the original man khalaqa has been used, which may mean: "Who has created" as well as "whom He has created, " In both cases the meaning remains the same. This is the argument for what has been said in the preceding sentence. That is, how is it possible that the Creator should be unaware of His creation? The creation may remain unaware of itself, but the Creator cannot be unaware of it. He has made every vein of your body, every fibre of your heart and brain. You breathe because He enables you to breathe, your limbs function because He enables them to function, How then can anything of yours remain hidden from Him?
*22 The word Latif as used in the original means the One Who works in imperceptible ways as well as the One Who knows the hidden truths and realities.

>>>>><<<<SO BROTHER flying or any responsibility you have use your Eyes to see the truth.

thank you ...

truthseeker63
02-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Im not sure.

abjad
02-21-2011, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Im not sure.
(55:33) O company of jinn and men, if you have the power to go beyond the bounds of the heavens and the earth, go beyond them! Yet you will be unable to go beyond them for that requires infinite power.

(55:34) Which of your Lord’s powers will you twain – you men and jinn – then deny? ]
(55:13) Which of the bounties of your Lord *12 will you twain – you men and jinn – then deny? *13

The word alaa' in the refrain as repeated over and over again in the subsequent verses has been translated differently at different places. Therefore, it would be useful to understand at the outset how vast this word is in meaning and what different shades of meaning it contains. The lexicographers and commentators generally have explained alaa' to mean "blessings" and "bounties". The translators also have given this same meaning of this word, and the same has been reported from Ibn 'Abbas, Qatadah and Hasan Basri. The major argument that supports this meaning is the Holy Prophet's own statement that the jinn on hearing this verse being recited would respond to it, saying La bi-shai in-min-ni maatika Rabba-na nukadhdhib: "O our Lord, we do not deny any of Your blessings." Therefore, we do not subscribe to the view of some present-day scholars, who say that alaa' is never used in the meaning of the blessing. Another meaning of this word is power and wonders of power, or excellent manifestations of power. Ibn Jarir Tabari has reported that Ibn Zaid took the words fa-bi-ayyi alaa i Rabbi kuma in the meaning of fa bi-ayyi qudrat-Allah. Ibn Jarir himself has taken alaa' in the meaning of power and might in his commentary of vv. 37-38. Imam Razi also has made this observation in his commentary of vv.14-16: "These verses do not describe the blessings but the powers of AIIah, and in the commentary of vv. 22-23, this; "These describe the wonders of power and not the blessings." Its third meaning is virtue, praiseworthy qualities, and prefections. Though this meaning has not been mentioned by the lexicographers and commentators, this word has often been used in this meaning in Arabic poetry. ( Examples omitted). Thus, we have taken this word in its vastest meaning and translated it suitably keeping in view the context in which it occurs. However, at some places the word alaa ' may have several senses in one and the same place, but due to limitations of translation we have had to adopt only one meaning. For example, in this verse after making mention of the creation of the earth and of making the best arrangements for the supply of provisions to the creatures, it has been said: 'Which of the alaa' of your Lord will you deny?" Here, alaa' has not been used in the meaning of the blessings only but also in the meaning of the manifestations of AIIah Almighty's power and His praiseworthy attributes. It is a wonder of His might that He fashioned this earth in such a marvellous manner that countless species of creatures live here and an endless variety of fruits and grain are grown on it. And it is due to His praiseworthy qualities that He not only created these creatures but also made arrangements for their sustenance and the supply of provisions for them; and the arrangements also so perfect that their food is not only nutritious but also pleasing to the taste and sight. In this connection, reference has been made to only one excellence of AIlah Almighty's workmanship for the sake of example, viz., the creation of the date-palm fruit in sheaths. Keeping this one example in view one may consider what excellences of art have been devised and shown in the packing of banana, pomegranates, orange, coconut and other fruits, and how each of the different sorts of the grains and pulses which we so thoughtlessly cook and eat, are produced hotly packed and covered in ears and pods and clusters.
*13 "Denying" implies the several attitudes that the people adopt in respect of AIlah Almighty's blessings and manifestations of His might and His praiseworthy attributes. For example, some people do not at all admit that the Creator of aII things is Allah Almighty. They think that aII this is a mere byproduct of the matter, or an accidental happening, which is un-related with any wisdom and skill and workmanship. This is open denial. Some other people do admit that the Creator of these things is Allah, but regard others beside Him also as associates in Godhead: they render thanks to others for His blessings: they adore others although they eat His provisions. This is another form of denial. Obviously, it would be the height of ingratitude if a person while admitting that a certain person had done him a favour rendered thanks to another, who had not in fact dent him that favour, for this act of his would be an express proof that he regarded the other person as his benefactor whom he was rendering the thanks. There are still others. who acknowledge Allah alone as the Creator of all things and the Bestower of all blessings, but do not admit that they should obey the Commands of their Creator and Sustainer and follow His injunctions. This is another form of ingratitude and denial of the blessings, for the person who behaves so denies the right of the Bestower of the blessing although he acknowledges the blessing itself. Some other people neither disavow the blessing nor deny the right of the Bestower of the blessing, but in practice there is no appreciable difference between their conduct and the conduct of a denier. This is not verbal denial but denial in practice.

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!