/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So much anger...

Wiseone
01-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Asalaam

The last few months, I've had so much anger in me it actually makes me depressed. I actually don't know why I'm angry. Basically I have a older brother. Alhumdullilah I graduated 2 years ago and got a job straight away. My brother on the otherhand graduated 3 years ago and still hasn't found a job! It makes me so angry that I am the only one who works and he can't even find a job. He's a good person and doesn't mess about and stays at home so I'm grateful for that but I just want himto get a job. I've been praying to Allah swt for 2 years to helpmy brother but my prayers haven't been answered :-(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-30-2011, 11:41 PM
:wa:

There are many reasons a person can not seem to get a job. Perhaps you can find a way to help your Brother in finding one. The longer a person goes unemployed, the more difficult it becomes to find gainful employment. Each day past graduation unemployed creates a very poor looking work history. What your brother needs to do is begin an earnest effort to find unpaid volunteer work, just to build up his work history. Sadly he may have stay as a volunteer for a year or longer just to offset his 3 years of unemployment.

Give encouragement to your brother, you will find it is a good way to reduce your anger.

GuestFellow
01-30-2011, 11:44 PM
:sl:

There are many people finding it hard to get a job (like me). It is hard to find a job in this economy. You should help your brother, how about offering him work experience?

Hamza Asadullah
01-31-2011, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wiseone
Asalaam

The last few months, I've had so much anger in me it actually makes me depressed. I actually don't know why I'm angry. Basically I have a older brother. Alhumdullilah I graduated 2 years ago and got a job straight away. My brother on the otherhand graduated 3 years ago and still hasn't found a job! It makes me so angry that I am the only one who works and he can't even find a job. He's a good person and doesn't mess about and stays at home so I'm grateful for that but I just want himto get a job. I've been praying to Allah swt for 2 years to helpmy brother but my prayers haven't been answered :-(
Asalaamu Alaikum, May i ask is the fact you are angry because you are helping out your household financially and because he is not earning he cannot help your household out financially? Or some other reason why you are angry at him not having a job?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!