/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Settings on Islamic Board

Hannah.
01-30-2011, 06:12 PM
:sl:

Some of you guys have your 'moods' displayed on the sides of your profiles while others have profile pics of their choice. How do you guys do that? Also, you know that typed in 'caption' thats displayed on the bottom of your posts? I can't seem to have access to that either. Is this because I'm a 'limited member' and I'm not allowed to edit my profile properly yet?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum sis. Us Limited Members are second class citizens in this Board, we need to take our grievances to the streets and protest!

Freeeedooooooom!!! :D

Hannah.
01-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Totally! Islamic Board, give us our rights otherwise we know where you live! Mwahaha. ;D

I shouldn't be saying too much.. just incase they disable my account. lol.

Al-Mufarridun
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Scared eh? lol don't worry, you're almost there. I think when you reach 50 posts you'll get all your privileges.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
NEVER!!! You shall forever remain second-class citizens! Now go make the royal feast, as I wait at the table!

Haha. Do what I did when I first joined the forum.. SPAM! :P Kidding. Well, no, not really... Just take the hint. :x I'll get in trouble if I encourage spamming. You guys think you guys are being oppressed?! Shoot, I'm the head admin and the staff members limit my powers ever so often because they think I "abuse" it. >_<

Let's protest!

Beardo
01-30-2011, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe.x
Totally! Islamic Board, give us our rights otherwise we know where you live! Mwahaha. ;D

I shouldn't be saying too much.. just incase they disable my account. lol.
lol, nahh. You won't get disabled for saying things like that. I do it all the time and I'm still here! =D Sure, my powers get limited ever so often... But I'm still here! :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Scared eh? lol don't worry, you're almost there. I think when you reach 50 posts you'll get all your privileges.
True that. 50 posts and you'll become a big boy/bully. That's when you can bully limited members like me. x)

Hannah.
01-30-2011, 09:06 PM
50 posts? That isn't that far! :D
Brother Rashad, we will hunt you down. ;D How on earth did you manage to post over 4000 times? :o IB addict!
I can't even access the Sisters Section, not fair :(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum

Geeky limited members :-\ i was once one, them days were awesome! hope you are all well by the grace of the allmighy!

When your 50, you shall be given the chance to change your geeky settings insha`Allaah but for now be patient and search the forum for some threads that benefits you, as time is precious!

So sis Believe you will be able to change your geeky mood and also have access to captian insha`Allaah oops i meant Caption. so no need to protest like geeky geeks, you will be free, you will see one day! :-\

peace

Al-Mufarridun
01-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

lol at Geeky. i just want a olive/dates avatar, is that too much to ask? :D

elina
01-31-2011, 01:34 AM
i think this reply gives me my 50th post for full membership but im all for a protest if anyone wants one...its 1.30am here and i cant sleep.....or i can just sit here and go ner ner ner ner ner :D

Al-Mufarridun
01-31-2011, 01:48 AM
Masha'Allah, Congratulations on reaching that Milestone!

It isn't fun when you can fall asleep. Insha'Alla, May Allah(swt) make it easy for you. Ameen.

Sawdah
01-31-2011, 01:49 AM
:sl: sister,

Congratulations on finally becoming a full Member. :) You can now change your mood here:

:w:

SlaveOfGod
01-31-2011, 02:16 AM
I've been a limited member forever :S and I always keep on confusing Brother Rashad as a limited member!

Woodrow
01-31-2011, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
I've been a limited member forever :S and I always keep on confusing Brother Rashad as a limited member!
We keep trying to make Bro Rashad a limited member but he does not obey us poor Admins who he thinks are limited members.

elina
01-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Jazakallah Khair Al-Mufarridun and SeekerofJannah :)

Samiro
01-31-2011, 03:09 PM
I would have long had a zillion posts if I posted as much as I read on here. But Ill get there...some day. Inshallah :)

Hannah.
02-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I've finally reached 50 posts! Now what? :/ I've still got the same settings as before..

Woodrow
02-06-2011, 06:58 PM
It takes about an hour for the system to reset everything. I believe it has now finished and you are officially a Full Member. Welcome

Hannah.
02-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Yayie! I'm going nuts with my profile now haha :D

Cabdullahi
02-06-2011, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe.x
Yayie! I'm going nuts with my profile now haha :D
still got 248 posts to go until you are allowed to enter the tora bora caves

hahahahahahaha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!