/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ka'ba.The house of Allah SWT.

Endymion
01-31-2011, 01:09 PM
***************** Old Times *********************

[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
01-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair for sharing. its amazing how things have changed in the last few centuries.

Amat Allah
01-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Sub`haan Allah, May Allah love you my precious and make you go to Makkah for Umrah and Hajj over and over and over and accept from you Ameeeeen

I have never seen those pics all Praise be to Allah.

May Allah make you see Al Firdaws and enter it without being reckoning with the first group who will enter Al Jannah and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeen

Abdul-Raouf
01-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Jazakallah Khair...Alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
How many Muslims would you calculate have prayed in the Ka'bah since the time of Ibrahim(as) and Ismail(as)?

S.Belle
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
wow jazakallah khair for sharing

Endymion
01-31-2011, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Sub`haan Allah, May Allah love you my precious and make you go to Makkah for Umrah and Hajj over and over and over and accept from you Ameeeeen

I have never seen those pics all Praise be to Allah.

May Allah make you see Al Firdaws and enter it without being reckoning with the first group who will enter Al Jannah and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeen
Amat Allah,my dearest sister,i cant tell you how much in grateful to you for saying the words i wanted to listen so badly.Im speechless,i can only shed some worthless tears.May Allah swt accept all your doaa's for me and for you and for all Muslims.May he reward you the best of everything.Amen.

And thank you all,i have a treasure of such pictures.I will share them soon Inshallah :)

Hannah.
01-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Wow! JazakAllah for sharing!
However, the vast increase year after year are causing problems.. my cousin went for Hajj last year and she saw so many people being trampled to death :(

Endymion
02-03-2011, 08:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe.x
Wow! JazakAllah for sharing!
However, the vast increase year after year are causing problems.. my cousin went for Hajj last year and she saw so many people being trampled to death :(
Of course there were problems but soon they will become history,Inshallah :statisfie
The Government of Saudi Arabia is doing a lot to comfort people and Hajj is getting easy day by day.You can see the Haram Extension Project,i have a few pictures.The Makkah Metro Project will soon be completed.Last year they opened a bit of it and it helped people a lot :)

Endymion
02-03-2011, 08:55 AM
We are indeed lucky to have all these facilities.The Hajj a few centuries before was really difficult.My Mother told me that whenever i saw those black mountains around Makkah,i always think of those times when Mumahhad SAW lived there and invite people towards Islam.The difficulties my Beloved Prophet faced and the tough life he spent in this rough and dry area always made my eyes filled of tears.
Lets go back to the old time and have the Idea of Hajj and the difficulties of Hajjaj Karam.

Mr Fussy
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Subhan Allah amazing pictures, Jazakallah khair for sharing them.

Endymion
02-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Ok,lets move forward.I have some pictures of the making of "Kiswa" the cover of Kaa'ba.You can see that beautiful black covering wrapped around Kaa'ba.This is "Kiswa".

"It is draped annually on the 9th day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, the day pilgrims leave for the plains of Arafah in their Hajj.
"Every year the old Kiswa is removed, cut into small pieces and gifted to certain individuals, visiting foreign Muslim dignitaries and organisations.
The present cost of making the kiswa amounts to SR 17 million [U.S. dollar = 3.75 riyals]. The cover is 658 sq. metres long and is made of 670 kgs of pure silk. For embroidery 15 kilos of gold threads are used. It consists of 47 pieces of cloth and each piece is 14 Mts. long and 101 cms broad. The kiswa is wrapped around the Kaaba and fixed to the ground with copper rings. [...] Designing of Quranic verses is being computerised. Computerised designing has slowly replaced manual designing and increased the speed of work."
King Abd Al Aziz Bin Saud, concerned for the custody of the Two holy Mosques, ordered the establishment of a factory for manufacturing the Kiswah. The Holy Kabah Kiswah factory was founded and produced its first Kiswah the same year. The present Kiswah consists of Black silk with self embroidered calligraphies, and strips of embroidered calligraphies in the lower part of the top quarter of the walls. These embroideries are in threads of pure gold.
~Wikipedia~

syed_z
02-05-2011, 08:29 PM
so nice of you to share. Thank so much, never even thought Masjid used to look like this. Times have changed. :)

rose17
02-05-2011, 08:40 PM
zazakallah for sharing

CosmicPathos
02-05-2011, 09:14 PM
ooh wow ... old times were so graceful .... those people/hujjaj in those pics around kaaba and sitting in the masjid, they are dust and bones now, somewhere deep under the sand....

tigerkhan
02-06-2011, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
they are dust and bones now, somewhere deep under the sand....
yes but they had passed in the good times, and we are left in this time of fitna. i like our past. what is going now a days in making me much desperate. Yes there is some hope of good time as mentioned in hadith when Essa AS came back.
would u think that old pics are more nice than new ones.........they seems to be more spiritual.

Endymion
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
********** The double Roof of Kaa'ba *******************

. Kaaba had double roofs with wooden pillars that were in one row in the middle. They installed marble stones around the roof and constructed a stair near it in order to reach the upper roof.

shakylla
02-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Jazakallah khayran for the pictures. Indeed, they're absolutely fascinating!

~ Sabr ~
01-23-2012, 09:09 AM
:salamext:

SubhanAllaah!!

~Zaria~
01-23-2012, 09:11 PM
JazakAllah for sharing these pictures with us sis :)

I was just wondering where you had collected these treasures from?

SubhanAllah!

ali.javed
12-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Jazakallah Khair

greenhill
12-30-2015, 10:41 AM
The old pics are getting more and more rare.

Thanks for the share

:peace:

steven28
01-01-2016, 01:24 PM
JazakAllah for sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!