/* */

PDA

View Full Version : another reminder about the dajjal : are we ready for him ? really ?

marwen
01-31-2011, 08:56 PM
The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) is said to come to call people to believe him and to worship him as Allah. Those who are weak believers or hypocrites, will be swayed by the powers of Dajjal. Dajjal using jinns will be able to show to people that he can bring the dead to life, an ability attributed to Allah. Those unaware of Dajjal will thus be fooled and those who follow his lead will be making a grave mistake. He is said to rule for 40 days as mentioned in Hadith (Muslim 7015) that, of the ‘forty days, one day will be like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like days as we know them.’
reference..

Fitna is spreading everywhere : anarchy, disasters, anouncing that the apearance of the dajjal will be very soon. But the most important danger is that peoples faith is in very low levels : People are following their desires, not every body has enough Ilm to protect himself against fitna and delusions : We're totally and perfectly ready to fall in the exam and to follow the dajjal when he catchs us.

The strongest sahaba with their top of imaan were always worried about reaching the time when the dajjal comes, so what about us? The prophet warned us and every muslim is asked to warn his people about the dajjal for it's a very terrible fitna when the dajjal comes, and it will be very very hard to stay steadfast, only strong believers will survive the fitna.

We should remember it will be soon ... so are we ready ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-31-2011, 10:08 PM
insha`Allaah

may Allaah increase the ummah in knowledge and strenghten us in Emaan and ease our times ameen

jazakallaahu khaair for the post.

Neelofar
02-01-2011, 12:11 AM
That is scary :(

S.Belle
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM
may Allah help us all
Jazakallah Khair for the reminder

format_quote Originally Posted by Neelofar
That is scary

very....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SlaveOfGod
02-01-2011, 01:48 AM
:sl:

I sincerely fear those days.... even if it's not me facing it, I feel sorry for the believers who will be. There is another hadith saying that, whoever memorises the first 10 ayah of Sura tul Kahf shall also be saved from the Dajjal. Let all of us memorise these ayahs Inshallah.

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the Fire and the punishment of the Grave. And I seek refuge in you from the Fitnah of the Dajjal and of life and death.
Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
may Allaah increase the ummah in knowledge and strenghten us in Emaan and ease our times ameen
Ameen.

Al-Mufarridun
02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм

Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the Fire and the punishment of the Grave. And I seek refuge in you from the Fitnah of the Dajjal and of life and death.
Ameen.
Ameen

selsebil
02-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Jazakallahu Khair for remindering! Scholar Bediuzzaman Said Nursi's interpretation for the hadiths mentioned in your thread:

At the end of time two currents of irreligion will gain strength.
One of them: Under the veil of duplicity, a fearsome individual named the Sufyan will deny the messengership of Muhammad (PBUH), and coming to lead the dissemblers, will try to destroy the Islamic Shari‘a. To oppose him, a luminous individual called Muhammad Mahdi of the Family of the Prophet will come to lead the people of sainthood and perfection, who are bound to the luminous chain of the Family of the Prophet, and he will kill the current of dissemblers, which will be the collective personality of the Sufyan, and scatter it.

The Second Current: A tyrannical current born of Naturalist and Materialist philosophy will gradually become strong and spread at the end of time by means of materialist philosophy, reaching such a degree that it denies God. A savage who does not recognize the king or accept that the officers and soldiers in the army are his soldiers ascribes a sort of kingship and rulership to everyone and to all the soldiers. In just the same way, the members of that current, who deny God, each ascribes dominicality to his soul like a little Nimrod. And the greatest of them, the Dajjal, who will come to lead them, will manifest awesome wonders, a sort of spiritualism and hypnosis; he will go even further, and imagining his tyrannical, superficial rule to be a sort of dominicality, he will proclaim his godhead. It is clear just what foolish buffoonery it is for impotent man, who may be defeated by a fly and cannot create even a fly’s wing, to claim godhead.

At that point when the current appears to be very strong, the religion of true Christianity, which comprises the collective personality of Jesus (Upon whom be peace), will emerge. That is, it will descend from the skies of Divine Mercy. Present Christianity will be purified in the face of that reality; it will cast off superstition and distortion, and unite with the truths of Islam. Christianity will in effect be transformed into a sort of Islam. Following the Qur’an, the collective personality of Christianity will be in the rank of follower, and Islam, in that of leader. True religion will become a mighty force as a result of its joining it. Although defeated before the atheistic current while separate, Christianity and Islam will have the capability to defeat and rout it as a result of their union. Then the person of Jesus (Upon whom be peace), who is present with his human body in the world of the heavens, will come to lead the current of true religion, as, relying on the promise of One Powerful Over All Things, the Bringer of Sure News has said. Since he has told of it, it is true, and since the One Powerful Over All Things has promised it, He will certainly bring it about.

It says in narrations : “The Dajjal’s first day will be a year, his second day a month, his third day a week, and his fourth day a day.” None knows the Unseen save God, this may be interpreted in two ways:

The First: It is an allusion and sign that the Great Dajjal will appear near the North Pole or towards the north. For close to the North Pole the whole year is one day and one night. If he comes a day’s journey in this direction by train in the summer, for a month the sun never sets. If he comes a day further in this direction, the sun is visible for a whole week. When I was a prisoner-of-war in Russia I was close to this region. That means it foretells miraculously that the Great Dajjal will attack from the North in this direction.

The Second Interpretation: The three days refer to both the Great Dajjal and the Islamic Dajjal having three periods of despotism. With elevated eloquence it informs the Umma that “in his first day; in his first period of government, he will perform works so great they could not be performed in three hundred years. On his second day, that is, in his second period, he will carry out such works as could not be carried out in thirty years. In his third day and period, the transformations he will bring about could not be brought about in ten years. While in his fourth day and period he will be reduced to the ordinary and do nothing, only try to maintain his position.”

More information can be found below:

http://www.lightofquran.info/5ray.htm

http://www.lightofquran.info/15letter.htm

M.I.A.
02-01-2011, 11:12 AM
the dajjal system is already in place, the jinn mentioned in OP have seen to that.

its a place of two worlds really... niether of which i want.

Samiun
02-01-2011, 12:54 PM
:sl: :wr: :wb:, there's so much rumor and videos being posted in the net and written on books for public view at the bookstore. There's so many theories about them such as, the american dollar which has a one eye symbol(dajjal rule America), illuminati theories, Imam Mahdi have come into existence, freemasons and the list goes on and on and on......

I am just speechless when it comes to this, people are getting more interested into this matter and I'm being skeptical here. So many warnings are brought by a video maker who uses Music to add the 'intensity' into the video. Some video even took a clip from a movie which portray Nabi Isa a.s face., I am baffled at this. Come on, you know what I mean.

marwen
02-01-2011, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
:sl: :wr: :wb:, there's so much rumor and videos being posted in the net and written on books for public view at the bookstore. There's so many theories about them such as, the american dollar which has a one eye symbol(dajjal rule America), illuminati theories, Imam Mahdi have come into existence, freemasons and the list goes on and on and on......

I am just speechless when it comes to this, people are getting more interested into this matter and I'm being skeptical here. So many warnings are brought by a video maker who uses Music to add the 'intensity' into the video. Some video even took a clip from a movie which portray Nabi Isa a.s face., I am baffled at this. Come on, you know what I mean.
You raised a good point bro. There is these lies showed in the videos, mainly spread by non muslims or exchanged between uneducated muslims. But I doubt too much that a big number of people really believes those lies.

That's said, we should also know that the arriving of the dajjal is a truth, mentioned in ahadeeth sahiha, saying that the dajjal will show up in the last times with a precise description of what will happen in his time.

Our duty is to show the true story about him and prepare ourselves to his fitna. May be a part of the preparation for the dajjal is to stop listening to these wrong ideas and stories in the media and in internet, and concentrate on what our prophet S.A.W told us.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-01-2011, 04:52 PM
they use music from the motion picture, 'The Fountain', and the arrivals portrays LOTR's Gandalf as Prophet Isa [as].

Salahudeen
02-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Everybody, please recite the du'a "Allah huma inn nee a u'dhu bi ka min 'a dha bi jahannum, wa min 'a dha bil qabar, wa min fitna til mahya wal ma maat, wa min fitna til masi hid dajaal"

"O Allah I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the hellfire and the grave and the trials of life and death, and in the trial of the dajaal. The prophet (saw) would teach his companions to recite this du'a at the end of every salah before sending sala'waat upon the angels.

Salahudeen
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min 'adhabi jahannam, wa min 'adhabil-qabr, wa min fitnatil-mahya wal-mamat, wa min fitnatil-masihid-Dajjal.

O Allah! I seek Your protection from the torture of hell, and I seek Your protection from the torture of the grave, and I seek refuge with You from the mischief of life and death, and I seek Your protection from the mischief of Dajjal pretending as Messiah.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2:102, Muslim 1:412, 588]

اَللَّهُـمَّ إِنيِّ أَعوُذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذاَبِ جَهَنَّمَ،وَمِنْ عَذاَبِ الْقَبْرِ وَمِنْ فِتْـنَةِ الْمَحْياَ وَالْمَماَتِ وَمِنْ فِتْـنَةِ الْمَسيِحِ الدَّجاَّلِ

GuestFellow
02-02-2011, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen

We should remember it will be soon ... so are we ready ?

I'm not sure. Some are ready while others are not. A scholar called Bilal Philip said that the Dajjal will come once we have forgotten him.

Some Muslims say the Dajjal is coming or the system of the Dajjal is in place. However, I'm skeptical. I think we are heading towards a time where we are more likely to forgot about the Dajjal. Secularism and Atheism may be a contributing factor.

So as long we don't forgot, we'll be fine Inshallah.

:wr: :wb:, there's so much rumor and videos being posted in the net and written on books for public view at the bookstore. There's so many theories about them such as, the american dollar which has a one eye symbol(dajjal rule America), illuminati theories, Imam Mahdi have come into existence, freemasons and the list goes on and on and on
Yes, I've heard of this. I think these things are irrelevant. There is no need to make theories about the Dajjal , because the future is too unpredictable.

Salahudeen
02-02-2011, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

I'm not sure. Some are ready while others are not. A scholar called Bilal Philip said that the Dajjal will come once we have forgotten him.

Some Muslims say the Dajjal is coming or the system of the Dajjal is in place. However, I'm skeptical. I think we are heading towards a time where we are more likely to forgot about the Dajjal. Secularism and Atheism may be a contributing factor.

So as long we don't forgot, we'll be fine Inshallah.
A way to ensure we all ways remember is to make sure we recite the du'a I posted at the end of every prayer, and teach it to others etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!