/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New sister in BRISTOL any sisters near by?

NewMuslimah10
02-01-2011, 02:00 AM
:hmm:

As Salamu Alaykum sisters,

Seems all the sisters in Bristol are hibernating,,,, lol

Inshallah there are lots out there, please get in touch, I have been muslim for 11 months now, Alhamdullilah and would like to talk with sisters in my area, and of course from anywhere.

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
02-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Sister,

Hope you can find someone near to help you learn more about Islam.

Amat Allah
02-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I wish I could be there for ya...Alhamdulilah for everything...

I am searching now for ya and may Allah help me to find our Muslim sisters in Bristol Ameeen I am only waiting for a response from someone in shaa Allah...^^ May Allah ease this Ameeeeeen

Hamza Asadullah
02-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum, I contacted a few Muslim organisations in Bristol and have a few contacts for you of sisters who are more than willing to help you and involve you in Islamic circles and activities in Bristol and inshallah you can make a lot of new Muslim friends.

Sisters Representative Samira: sistersrep@brisoc.com

Rachael Shelly: unitetheummah@hotmail.co.uk

Sister Joy: sheilaj_el_dieb@hotmail.co.uk

Also join this site to connect with Muslim mothers from Bristol many of whom are reverts:

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/m...s-bristol.html

E mail this sister telling her you go her e mail address from Netmums in Bristol: habibahjavid7@hotmail.co.uk

Another reply: She can contact Bristol Muslim Cultural Society via the following details:

404 Stapleton Road
Easton
Bristol
BS5 6NQ

Tel: 0117 9521802
Fax: 0117 9521802

Email: bmcs@bmcs.org.uk

Insha'Allah BMCS can provide her with the support she needs, and answer any questions she has.

Hope that helps. If you need any help or addvice on anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask.

Please remember me in your dua's. Ma'asalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
02-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Alhamdulillah, I was worried and by Allah`s Mercy; your post has relieved my heart...all Praise, Glory and Thanks be to Allah The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful...

Jazakum Allahu khayran my respected and noble brother and May Allah make you from those whom He says about them in Surat Al Anbiyaa:" Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed. (101)They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally. (102) They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" - (103)" and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Indeed, Alhamdulillah...

NewMuslimah10
02-02-2011, 03:30 PM
SHUKRAN all of you for your salams, welcomes, and help.....May Allah bless you all for you kindness towrds your sister in Islam....Ameen..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<big smiles>>>>>>>>>>>

Radhia
02-03-2011, 02:02 PM

Welcome to Islam.

muslim sister s
02-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Assalam alaikum Sisters,

How r u? Hope ur well just seen ur message. I have moved to Bristol recently and have been struggling to find muslim sisters here too. It would be nice to get to know some muslim sisters to meet up with regularly. I hope to hear from you soon Insha Allah.

Take Care

muslim sister s
02-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Assalam alaikum again sister,

I messaged earlier I cant seem to find your email ad and the site wont let me add mine. I am also looking to meet some muslim sisters who could advise me on any good islamic circles or talks to attend, I also stay indoors alot and get bored. I dont live far from Bristol city centre it would be good to meet you. InshaAllah we can become friends. JazakAllah

Salaam

Amat Allah
02-05-2011, 11:00 AM

Wellcome my sweet heart first to Islam, Allahu Akbar then to IB forum as a new precious and dear memeber of our big family...^^

I don`t know how to solve your prob my darling and I wish that sister New Muslimah10 come here soon to see your post and both of you be able to talk and meet , O Allah make it possible Ameeeen

I will try to message her here and tell her about you sweetie cause I don`t know her e mail address in shaa Allah and hope to have an answer soon...

if I was there I swear by the Owner of Heavens and Earth I would be there for ya my precious...I will try my best by Allah`s Willing...

May Allah love ya my sweetie and reward ya with the best always and forever Ameeeeeeeeen

love you for the sake of Allah my precious sister, friend and whatever you want me to be ^^..

Humbly, your sister who loves ya:

Amat Allah

muslim sister s
02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Salaam my dear sister,

Jazak Allah for your kind words, you made me smile and feel so happy. I also wish that me and sister new muslimah 10 could meet it wud b so good, InshaAllah she will see my message I have received your email I will email you soon inshaAllah. May Allah swa always keep u happy and we stay in touch. I wish you lived here we could have met up but maybe one day. I cant put my email down here and cant get hold of new muslimah 10.

take care

Amat Allah
02-06-2011, 04:07 AM
Wa Iyaki my sweet heart Ameeen^^ Alhamdulillah I am really happy to know that you are happy May Allah fill your heart with the endless happiness always and for ever Ameeen

I understand my precious but never worry ; Allah Is with us and He will make everything easy for us by His Willing and Mercy...^^

muslim sister s
02-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Ameen

JazakAllah

NewMuslimah10
02-07-2011, 06:15 PM
As Salamu Alaykum Muslim sister, I did send you a priate inbox with my email a few days ago, did you receive it inshallah?? Let me know :)

Inshallah you are well and happy, hope to talk with you soon...xx

Hannah.
02-07-2011, 06:25 PM
mA isn't it so exciting to meet new sisters?
There aren't many sisters of my age where I live, they're all either my mother's age or older.. oh well.

NewMuslimah10
02-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I know sis, feels like that here,, lol... Inshallah U will meet so many wonderful sisters... I know I need to get out there more and mix,, Inshallah with a bit of confidence I can do that soon..

All the best,, get mingling sis.. lol

Salam

xx

Amat Allah
02-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Alhamdulilah that you came I am happy that my eyes became teary Alhamdulillah...May Allah love you all Ameeeen in shaa Allah you will be able to meet each other so soon Ya Rabb Ameeen

love u all for Allah`s sake...

muslim sister s
02-08-2011, 08:07 PM
W'salaam New Muslimah sister,

so gud to hear back from u very happy, im gud alhamdullillah, how r u, hope ur well.

really want to meet up with u. I cant seem to find the message u sent me. it wont let me send u a message or type my email add, is there any other way we can get each others email add?

speak to u soon take care

Salaam

muslim sister s
02-08-2011, 08:57 PM
To NewMuslimah10

Salam sister,

I will type my email in word form its, DELETED
Hope u got that

InshaAllah speak to u soon

Woodrow
02-08-2011, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim sister s
To NewMuslimah10

Salam sister,

I will type my email in word form its, DELETED
Hope u got that

InshaAllah speak to u soon
:sl:

I deleted the email addy, it is for the safety of the members we do not allow personal emails addies to be posted. Please remember the open forums can be seen by anybody, even non-members. It can cause very bad results when you publicly post a personal email address.

Amat Allah
02-09-2011, 05:09 AM
if I got the e mail you told me about my precious sister New Muslimah10; I would send your e mail address to our dear sister Muslim sister s...but I got nothing...Alhamdulillah 3ala kuli7aal...

my dear Muslim sister s ,you allready have my e mail...send me a message to be able to copy your e mail address and send it to our sister New Muslimah 10 in a PM in shaa Allah...if you wish...

I assure you that none in earth would know about ur e mail address from me and won`t use your e mail address by anyway till you give me your permission by Allah`s Willing and Allah Is my witness...

Amat Allah
02-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Alhamdulillah done ^^...I am happy...

muslim sister s
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM
JazakAllah Sister

Amat Allah
02-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Wa Iyaki my sweet heart may Allah love you Ameeen

muslim sister s
02-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Salam NewMuslimah10

I have sent my email address to sister Amat Allah and she has sent u my email as a private message. Hope to hear frm u soon inshaAllah

Take Care speak to u soon

zweinah
05-06-2012, 09:48 PM
hi,
just came across your post about meeting up with new sisters in bristol (bit late sorry!). i've been thinking about converting for the last 3yrs and was wondering if you still wanted to meet up with sisters in bristol?
thanks x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!