Beardo
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Anything chocolate, count me in.

S.Belle
02-01-2011, 09:59 PM
^ TADDAAH

gotta feeling P.O.W will love this as well lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
02-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks for supporting my new dietary plan.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-01-2011, 10:18 PM
This flavor is straight fitnah:

Cabdullahi
02-01-2011, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Anything chocolate, count me in.
Nah i dont like the doodoo flavor

vanilla is good!

and strawberries

Grofica
02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
dare i say it... i like dryers best!

Beardo
02-01-2011, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
dare i say it... i like dryers best!
... I was tempted to say I like Dreyers, but I was smart enough to know now to say anything in a B&J thread.

FYI, to all B&J lovers, I heard they used breast milk for a period of time to make their ice cream.

S.Belle
02-02-2011, 12:31 AM
^ nuh uh peta purposed they use human milk instead of cow's but they declined...alhamdulilah

Woodrow
02-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Forget about B&J try any flavor from Blue Bell in Brenham Texas.

PouringRain
02-02-2011, 04:50 AM
This is mine: http://www.turtlemountain.com/produc...ocolatePB.html

Dairy free and gluten free....... too bad it isn't calorie free and fat free! That is why I only indulge about once a year.

sister herb
02-02-2011, 06:39 AM
A portion of this to me, thanks.

Wait! Did I said portion? I meant a ton of this, please.

smile
02-02-2011, 12:01 PM
were u guys paid for advertising ,coz u doing a good job

sister herb
02-02-2011, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
were u guys paid for advertising ,coz u doing a good job
Yes; I get my salary by ice cream. This is great job.

;D

Hannah.
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream <3 a girl's best friend :D (until tummy flab starts to show)

SlaveOfGod
02-02-2011, 11:11 PM
I've never liked chocolate ice cream.... Ben & Jerry's is aright, but it's second class compared to Haagen-dazs!!

Ramadhan
02-03-2011, 04:59 AM
I could eat a ton of Haagen Dazs Dulche de leche literally!

and why can I not upload photos now?
(it popped up this little window, but then everytime i tried to upload from the url it said invalid file, and if i tried to upload from computer, it didnt work)

PouringRain
02-03-2011, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

and why can I not upload photos now?
(it popped up this little window, but then everytime i tried to upload from the url it said invalid file, and if i tried to upload from computer, it didnt work)

For you....

000130?ts634047631040 -

Ramadhan
02-04-2011, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain

That's it!
Thank you!

sadly, the dulce de leche variety is no longer sold in haagen dazs outlets in Indonesia :(

Cabdullahi
02-04-2011, 09:59 PM

That's it!
Thank you!

sadly, the dulce de leche variety is no longer sold in haagen dazs outlets in Indonesia :(
Come on! naidamar you dont eat no ice cream

Woodrow
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Since my last post in this thread I have joined in a boycott movement against Dairy products over the treatment of Dairy cattle. So ice cream is now on my no buy list. We did discover the non Dairy Italian ices are even better than ice cream we find Luigi's to be the best.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-04-2011, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila

gotta feeling P.O.W will love this as well lol
POW likes Ice cream as long its Chocolate or Vanilla n any other nice flavour :-\

but havent had ice cream for almost a year and more subhaan`Allaah

maybe coz of the weather here i think or maybe i think too much about chicken ,khaair :-\

peace

Ansariyah
02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Funny thing is I'm actually not a caramel person! But I love Ben & Jerrys Caramel chew for some odd reason, go figure!

Its fantabulousss!

titus
02-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Woodrow beat me to it, but nothing beats Blue Bell Ice Cream.

Beardo
02-23-2011, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Since my last post in this thread I have joined in a boycott movement against Dairy products over the treatment of Dairy cattle. So ice cream is now on my no buy list. We did discover the non Dairy Italian ices are even better than ice cream we find Luigi's to be the best.

That looks so delicious. I love fruit juices, drinks, ices, etc. much better anyway. Oh, especially slushes. (7/11 anyone?)

I also like those double sided ice creams. Basically, one side is an ice cream sandwich and the other side is a chocolate coated ice cream. It's sooo delicious. It cost me 2 AUD per when I was in Australia. Hah. Good ol' days. Alhamdulillah! :) Memories to last a lifetime.

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

I was just going to ask about a non-dairy option when I saw this. Does anyone know if this/its equivalent is available in the UK? I'm sure it must be, only I don't think I've ever come across it.

Beardo
02-23-2011, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
I was just going to ask about a non-dairy option when I saw this. Does anyone know if this/its equivalent is available in the UK? I'm sure it must be, only I don't think I've ever come across it.
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this when I was in the UK on an ice cream truck. It's in a cup. I'm not sure if they had the cherry flavor, but I do remember the lemonade freeze cup. I don't know the company, though. Go to the store, I'm sure you'll find it there. I think you're looking at a shoe store instead. They don't sell ice cream there, sorry.

Nájlá
02-23-2011, 09:21 PM

<< This has always been my fave

S.Belle
02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
this makes american styled ice cream taste horrid

Gelato

If you have a Whole Foods in you area go to the Gelato bar you want regret it...unless you are on a diet

~Raindrop~
02-23-2011, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
If you have a Whole Foods in you area go to the Gelato bar you want regret it...unless you are on a diet
The ones we had in Italy were the best. Never tasted anything like it. They'd beat Ben n Jerrys anyday. I'm glad I got to eat a whole load of them before I became dairy intolerant lol :D

Reflections
02-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Hmm..hard to choose...I think the best one I had was in Cyprus when we stopped there before going to Umrah..A stall selling Haagen Dazs...some berry thingy one..I forgot which one exactly :/

ameena.hannan
02-24-2011, 02:42 PM
So, it's safe to say that you a slight fan of Ben and Jerry's? hehe

ardianto
02-24-2011, 03:03 PM
The Roll Royce of ice cream ?.

Yes, like Roll Royce, Haagen Dazs price is too expensive for many Indonesians.

Revert 2010
03-31-2011, 08:35 PM
Salaam, for me it has to be Wall's Magnum White chocolate it's amazing : D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

for me it can be any ice cream as long its chocolate flavour and vanilla ofcourse :-\

Little_Lion
03-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Add another die-hard Ben & Jerry's fan to the list. Shame that it is so much more expensive here than back home, where the plant was not a long way away.

Amat Allah
04-03-2011, 12:40 PM
have you tried making it yourself in the house...it is better than any Ice cream and it is your hands made...

Ansariyah
04-10-2011, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
have you tried making it yourself in the house...it is better than any Ice cream and it is your hands made...
No, I havent tried making it myself, I wish.

Have u ever tried making it urself?

Amat Allah
04-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Yes, I made vanilla Ice cream and Mango Ice cream by my self many times my sweetheart and they are healthier and really tasty and simple...^^

May Allah love you habibati Ameeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!