/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu'alaikum from Indonesia

bayarzisonline
02-02-2011, 12:30 AM
"God will always help His servant as long as I was helping a fellow Muslim brother ...." ( Muslim, Abu Daud, Tirmidhi, Ahmad) ...

We are sorry if not pleased,

"Let's share the goodness with recommending to friends, relatives, and anyone else in practice the word of God encourage mutual help others ... through ZIS payment online at bayarzis

Sincerely,
bayarzis

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
02-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum
Hope u enjoy it here.

PouringRain
02-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Ramadhan
02-02-2011, 02:54 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum.

Is bayarzisonline a new ZIS (zakat, infaq, shodaqoh) online payment from Indonesia?

I have a lot of question, but first:
How do we know it is legit?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-02-2011, 03:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bayarzisonline
"God will always help His servant as long as I was helping a fellow Muslim brother ...." ( Muslim, Abu Daud, Tirmidhi, Ahmad) ...

We are sorry if not pleased,

"Let's share the goodness with recommending to friends, relatives, and anyone else in practice the word of God encourage mutual help others ... through ZIS payment online at bayarzis

Sincerely,
bayarzis
Asalamu'alaikum.

Are you from bayarzisonline Bandung ?.

selsebil
02-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Rafeeq
02-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Welcome to Islamic board

bayarzisonline
02-16-2011, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
:sl:

welcome to the forum.

Is bayarzisonline a new ZIS (zakat, infaq, shodaqoh) online payment from Indonesia?

I have a lot of question, but first:
How do we know it is legit?
Dear Brother,

Bayarzisonline is a portal in collaboration with partner agencies who have legal domicile ZIS is legal in Indonesia. Each partner institutions to join us is a partner institution that has been our selection of both legal and operational status of their fund management ZIS.

Bayarzisonline is the contribution of bridging institutions that do not have facilities to perform their social activity online.

If you have time, please visit our website and use the existing translation facilities at the site through google-translate.

If you are interested to develop this concept in your country, we will not hesitate to help you. So that you can better understand, how bayarzisonline work.

May Allah give us good at all.
Greeting
bayarzisonline

bayarzisonline
02-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Dear Brother,

Yes, we started it from bandung, and at this time we're establishing partners around the world for those interested to make contributions like what we do.

Do not hesitate to contact us, if there are any questions and information is still needed.
Sincerely,
bayarzisonline

ardianto
02-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Geuningan papeundak sareng baraya ti Bandung di dieu, euy. I am living in Bandung, bro. :D

Okay, as limited member you can't insert a link. So, let me give a link to bayarzisonline

http://www.bayarzisonline.com/

To other brothers and sisters :
That site is in Indonesian language and when I used google translate I found there are many words that not translated into English. If you have a question you can contact them in this page :

http://www.bayarzisonline.com/index....ntak-kami.html

Bayarzisonline itself is Indonesian language for : Pay (bayar) Zakat, Infaq and Sadaqah (z.i.s) online. Yes, this is legal institution.

bayarzisonline
02-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Hatur Nuhun Kang.... (Moal ngartieun jigana mah nu sanes...)
Nyungkeun di dukung ah program-na...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!