/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to All

M. Amir
02-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Salam,

I'm Amir, a new Revert to Islam. I'd like to say Salam to all my brothers and sisters on the forum. I am new here and I'm excited to learn and share knowledge about Islam.

Regards,
Amir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Assalamu'alaikum, brother Amir.

Are you a new revert ? Alhamdulillah. Welcome to Islam, welcome to Islamicboard forum.

:welcome:

tigerkhan
02-02-2011, 06:51 AM
welcom to the forum bother. nice to see u.

Woodrow
02-02-2011, 08:43 AM
:sl:

Welcome home to Islam and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing you more often.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
selsebil
02-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

M. Amir
02-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Thankyou All.
I've realised technology must be used to further our generations' knowledge about Islam..
Does anyone know of any useful links?

Rabi'ya
02-02-2011, 11:19 AM
:sl: brother Amir

Welcome to IB. Pray your stay here is a productive one and Im sure you'll make friends with the other brothers in no time inshAllah.

S.Belle
02-02-2011, 11:53 AM
welcome to islam and welcome to the forum
hope u enjoy it here

Ramadhan
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Islam!

You may find some useful links in this post: http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...must-read.html

Sawdah
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
:sl:

Welcome back to Islam, brother Amir and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it inshaAllah.

:w:

PouringRain
02-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!