/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Temple of solomon a myth?

MohammedSP
02-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Dear brothers and sisters
AOA

According to quran their is no such thing as temple of solomon.
According to history The Knight templars brook in the temple and took away the books of magics etc....
THe quran does mentions that Prophet Suaiman took away all the books of magic and buried them under his throne.
So where did the knight templars broke in and stole those books?

plez help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MohammedSP
02-07-2011, 12:58 PM
AOA
can someone plez answer.

Salahudeen
02-07-2011, 08:59 PM
The story is that Solomon found his people praticing magic so he confistaked all their books of magic and burried them under masjid al aqsa this is what is referred to as the temple of Solomon. Then later when the books were discovered the yahood said Solomon was a magcian and this is where he got his power from. But Allah cleared him of this charge in the Qur'an but to this day they believe solomon was a magcian I think. watch the below lecture.

www youtube.com/watch?v=fF1RJ1W5AbE[/video]

www youtube.com/watch?v=v2Jg0tvOmDw&feature=related[/video]

www youtube.com/watch?v=-4ISeAczecU&feature=related[/video]

Abz2000
02-08-2011, 02:08 AM
interesting question brother, as it is a topic on which i have been focusing on for the past few weeks - i have also added a large amount of info regarding this on it on my website,
the story of the buried books has been recorded by al-suddhi in his tafsir of the verse:
And when there came to them an apostle from Allah, confirming what was with them, a party of the people of the Book threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know!

They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah.s permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!
Quran 2:101-103

And We did try Solomon: We placed on his throne a body (without life); but he did turn (to Us in true devotion):
He said, "O my Lord! Forgive me, and grant me a kingdom which, (it may be), suits not another after me: for Thou art the Grantor of Bounties (without measure).
Then We subjected the wind to his power, to flow gently to his order, Whithersoever he willed,-
As also the satans, (including) every kind of builder and diver,-
As also others bound together in fetters.
"Such are Our Bounties: whether thou bestow them (on others) or withhold them, no account will be asked."
And he enjoyed, indeed, a Near Approach to Us, and a beautiful Place of (Final) Return.
Quran 38:34-40

And to Solomon (We made) the Wind (obedient): Its early morning (stride) was a month's (journey), and its evening (stride) was a month's (journey); and We made a Font of molten brass to flow for him; and there were Jinns that worked in front of him, by the leave of his Lord, and if any of them turned aside from our command, We made him taste of the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
They worked for him as he desired, (making) arches, images, basons as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places): "Work ye, sons of David, with thanks! but few of My servants are grateful!"
Quran 34:12-14

so it does show that the jinns were subjected to his use and among them were builders and divers.

i became interested when i noticed many people in the public eye flashing occult symbols and being members of secret societies - most of which attach themselves to the temple of Solomon - most prominently the freemasons - who use building allegories and tools as symbols.
Isaac Newton the scientist was regarded as an occultist of high wisdom - and a member of the Priory of Sion. - research wikipedia: issac newton's occult studies
he wrote extensively on the temple - and studied other building around the world for clues left by "higher beings" who possessed "sacred wisdom".

many of the recent movies feature searches for clues in manuscripts left by builders and geometry and proportions of buildings.
the more knowledgeable a builder who joined the freemasons, the higher he went up in the degrees, and the more secrets he was aquainted with. and the practice of occult rituals is a necessity, and the revelation of these secrets is a vow of death.
here is an interesting transcript:
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean
Translation & Interpretation by Doreal
A LITERAL TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION OF ONE OF THE MOST ANCIENT AND SECRET OF THE GREAT WORKS OF THE ANCIENT WISDOM
“Now shall I speak to thee knowledge ancient beyond the thought of thy race. Know ye that we of the Great Race had and have knowledge that is more than man’s. Wisdom we gained from the star-born races, wisdom and knowledge far beyond man’s. Down to us had descended the masters of wisdom as far beyond us as I am from thee. List ye now while I give ye wisdom. Use it and free thou shalt be.

Know ye that in the pyramid I builded are the Keys that shall show ye the Way into life. Aye, draw ye a line from the great image I builded, to the apex of the pyramid, built as a gateway. Draw ye another opposite in the same angle and direction. Dig ye and find that which I have hidden. There shall ye find the underground entrance to the secrets hidden before ye were men.”

and the templars have also been found to have conducted digging around and under the building claiming to be looking for the ark of the covenant:
The Templars of old were - after a long and torturous relationship with the Vatican- eventually slaughtered and/or disbanded, but passed their torch to the Masons of today. Mr. Bryrne states that, “The earliest written copies of Masonic ritual state unequivocally that the ancient Masons found the Ark of the Covenant hidden in a cave under the site of King Solomon's temple.” Then he quotes Templars as have having issued the following statement:
In pursuance of your orders, we repaired to the secret vault, and let down one of the companions as before. The sun at this time was at its meridian height, the rays of which enabled him to discover a small box, or chest, standing on a pedestal, curiously wrought, and overlaid with gold: he gave the signal of ascending, and was immediately drawn out. We have brought the ark up, for the examination of the grand council.”

you can read on it at lenght near the bottom of the nwo page here: http : / / abz2000 . com /newworldorder . aspx

Prophet Solomon (pbuh) was Prophet David's son and heir, and the latest digging is being conducted in the city of David ^o)
peace,
abz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MohammedSP
02-12-2011, 12:24 AM
AOA

brothers thank you very much for sharing the information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!