:sl:

EDL

^ Interesting.

Stephen Lennon sounds paranoid to me.

So share your views. I'll give mines later. :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Not understanding something, causes fear of it. Fear of something leads to hatred of it. Hatred of something leads to a feeling of paranoia, which leads to feeling a need to defend against it.

Lennon obviously has no understanding of Islam and because of that fear has developed hatred and paranoia leading him to believe he has to take action to protect what he believes in.

GuestFellow
02-02-2011, 11:16 PM

Under the skin of English Defence League

^ Another video.

I'm not sure what is wrong with these people. All I sense is paranoia and people who want to vent their frustration on Muslims.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-02-2011, 11:55 PM

lol I was just really laughing all the way through. What bubble does this guy live in?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
02-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Made me laugh...

"The Quran's an evil book, I agree with you"

"You read the Quran?"

"No"

lol

7th Century barbaric? Lol

M.I.A.
02-03-2011, 12:27 AM
this is just to provoke anger in muslims or fear in others..

probably how that guys community feels, unfortunately they have nurtured the head stampers and frightened the already scared, we should hope not to do the same.

racially motivated attacks are reported by the media but these people brush them under the carpet when they are not in there favour.

Salafi1407
02-03-2011, 12:54 AM
these idiots are coming to my town this saturday..... its going to really kick off coz we have a huge majority of muslims and the so called extremists are from here.

this video has just made me so angry, what an ignorant loser. shara? inaam? those who believe in the quran i am against but i got nothing against muslims ?????? Whos gonna revise the Quran??? now obviously saudi is going to be run via shariah law its a muslim country just like uk is run by man made law because unfortunately it aint a muslim country. Its funny how all these people against Islam are just plain stupid, first that pastor from america now this guy. Allah is showing us that no matter how smart you are or you think you are you can never truly justify your reasons for taking down Islam without looking like a fool.

M.I.A.
02-03-2011, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ruhul
these idiots are coming to my town this saturday..... its going to really kick off coz we have a huge majority of muslims and the so called extremists are from here.

this video has just made me so angry, what an ignorant loser. shara? inaam? those who believe in the quran i am against but i got nothing against muslims ?????? Whos gonna revise the Quran??? now obviously saudi is going to be run via shariah law its a muslim country just like uk is run by man made law because unfortunately it aint a muslim country. Its funny how all these people against Islam are just plain stupid, first that pastor from america now this guy. Allah is showing us that no matter how smart you are or you think you are you can never truly justify your reasons for taking down Islam without looking like a fool.
well i hope you bring valid refutations to the things he says.

mainly what religion he represents... should be easy after that.

Salafi1407
02-03-2011, 01:15 AM
problem is they are coming down not to debate but unfortunately they are clearly looking for a big old fight. and they coincidently are coming on a football day so even if their numbers are low the footy fans will join in and outnumber the muslims unfortunately.

funny how he plans to fight "barbaric terrorism" with "barbaric terrorism"? What they stand for and what they plan to do isn't terrorism? isn't it terrorising for the muslim community? isn't it barbaric? he singles us out many many times, stating how he hates Islam and the Quran but oh they got much love for muslims? Wheres the sense in that?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-03-2011, 02:37 AM
There is no sense in it, thats the thing lol.

GuestFellow
02-03-2011, 08:15 AM

These people behave like playground children.

shakylla
02-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I have to admit I laughed a little (though I know this isn't something to joke about) when Paxman asked him whether he had read the Qur'an and he said (rather quickly) no. What a way to make yourself seem like you know what you're talking about.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!