/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help curing wet dreams (nightfalls)

Mastana420
02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Aslam-u-Lekum

I have a simple questions, how can i get rid of wet dreams. I know its not haram in islam as it happens in a state where you do not have control over your body, but its still very annoying. I dont feel like doing anything everytime it happens. It is obviously related to something iv done in past, but thats for like 7-8 years ago, and i just cant get rid of them. I dont feel like praying or anything when this happens, cz i just get that feeling that i am napaak. I have written alot of threads on it in european forums, but obviously they call it a natural discharge, and that i should be enjoying it. I have never written any thread on islamic forum, so i could get answers in muslims point of view. Please shed some light on this, and help me getting rid of this crap iv been strugling with for years.

Only serious answers please. Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
02-02-2011, 04:39 PM
:sl:

This is a normal thing to happen to a guy. You shouldnt feel bad about it. and perhaps when you wake up take a shower and make urself clean afterwards.

I am sure another member of the forum will post something more beneficial but dont blame yourself. Just keep your wudhu as much as possible and take a shower when u wake up.

Dagless
02-02-2011, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mastana420
Aslam-u-Lekum

I have a simple questions, how can i get rid of wet dreams. I know its not haram in islam as it happens in a state where you do not have control over your body, but its still very annoying. I dont feel like doing anything everytime it happens. It is obviously related to something iv done in past, but thats for like 7-8 years ago, and i just cant get rid of them. I dont feel like praying or anything when this happens, cz i just get that feeling that i am napaak. I have written alot of threads on it in european forums, but obviously they call it a natural discharge, and that i should be enjoying it. I have never written any thread on islamic forum, so i could get answers in muslims point of view. Please shed some light on this, and help me getting rid of this crap iv been strugling with for years.

Only serious answers please. Thanks
It's not related to anything you've done. It's normal. Just do ghusl when you wake up.

Mastana420
02-02-2011, 10:19 PM
It`s natural but some people dont have it at all. I feel im cursed, and i feel so bad everytime it occurs. As already mentioned i dont feel like doing any prayers or religious stuff. Isnt there any islamic way to overcome this. Any sura i could read or something within islam. I would like to hear something from muslims, if they have it and how they cope with it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
02-03-2011, 06:28 AM
asalamolikum
what i can say with my personal experience,
1. take a light dinner and avoid spicy things and rich proteins.
2. sleep in light sleeping dress
3. make wudu b4 sleeping (its will help insh if u try).
4. do sunaah amal b4 sleeping and 4 Qul (last surahs)
5. dont think of ur marriage if u r unmarried while going to bed, OR stuff like that...lol
if still this happen (as i heard once in a month is OK for normal person) then take shower asap. bcz malaika dont like this najas and impure condition, and ishatan love it. when u take shower, u will fell happy and fresh insh.
JazakAllah

Predator
02-03-2011, 07:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mastana420
It`s natural but some people dont have it at all. I feel im cursed, and i feel so bad everytime it occurs. As already mentioned i dont feel like doing any prayers or religious stuff. Isnt there any islamic way to overcome this. Any sura i could read or something within islam. I would like to hear something from muslims, if they have it and how they cope with it.
Read Ayatul Kursi before sleep

We'd never know where we would go in dreamland . I would suggest you pinch yourself awake if the dream starts turning ugly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!