View Full Version : To all the "Muslim Youth Gangsters"

Perseveranze
02-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Go watch this -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
YEah, das rite. das my homeboy, ya'll diggg?? ima gangsta.

neway, i dun needz an ejucashin. im smart. so leev me alown.

Jk.

He's Muslim? Nice, masha-Allah. That's very noble of him.

Perseveranze
02-02-2011, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
YEah, das rite. das my homeboy, ya'll diggg?? ima gangsta.

neway, i dun needz an ejucashin. im smart. so leev me alown.

Jk.

He's Muslim? Nice, masha-Allah. That's very noble of him.
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Nope, he was a famous gangster rapper and lived a "gangster life". Got shot in his car in 1996, died at the age of 25. His name is Tupac Shakur.

He respected Muslims alot though, he "lost" alot of his friends to Islam who left the "gangster life", one of his best friends was Napoleon who reverted to Islam and left his rap group. This guy dedicated a song to him reverting to Islam and leaving the Gangster life.

Napolean said that Tupac had so much money, fame, yet he was never once happy.

edit: It's also interesting to know that all of Tupac's rap group today have reverted to Islam lol

tigerkhan
02-03-2011, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
salaamu Alaikum,

Nope, he was a famous gangster rapper and lived a "gangster life". Got shot in his car in 1996, died at the age of 25. His name is Tupac Shakur.

He respected Muslims alot though, he "lost" alot of his friends to Islam who left the "gangster life", one of his best friends was Napoleon who reverted to Islam and left his rap group. This guy dedicated a song to him reverting to Islam and leaving the Gangster life.

Napolean said that Tupac had so much money, fame, yet he was never once happy.

edit: It's also interesting to know that all of Tupac's rap group today have reverted to Islam lol
Jis shakhs ko upni kamiyon ka ahsas hota ha, us ki islah ho jati ha or is ahsas-e-nadamat pay ALLAH SWT bi hosh hota ha or hidayaat day data ha.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!