/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make du3a for egypt now now now now

جوري
02-03-2011, 03:04 AM
people are dying, I am begging you all to make du3a not just for my family but to all the Muslims there.. la 7wala wla qiwta illah billah..

can you guys see these devils imposing their might on these poor people who come demanding nothing but their freedom to choose.. a tyrant with 82 year experience has mobilized his police state backed by zionist and fundie weapons from America to kill your Muslim brothers and sisters in Egypt and their children..

please make du3a now.... I didn't want to come to the forum now but this is far bigger than my personal turmoil..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amira_Zelda
02-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Allah 3ziz wa 3dheem !! I pray that Allah will keep Egypt safe and free from tyranny !!! Ameen ! :) dont worry o5ty Allah 3la kul shay2 9adir ! :)

جوري
02-03-2011, 03:13 AM
He is taking Egypt down before my very eyes.. they're saving their citizens out of Egypt and letting Egypt burn.. that is the live report now
all of this so they can live off the blood of Muslims as they've been every where ever in the Muslim world they've spread their tentacles.

la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah

Maryan0
02-03-2011, 03:13 AM
May Allah ease the suffering of the people of Egypt and rid them of the tyrant Mubarak and may Allah keep your family safe Ameen. I hope the people of Egypt don't back down.
Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-03-2011, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
May Allah ease the suffering of the people of Egypt and rid them of the tyrant Mubarak and may Allah keep your family safe Ameen. I hope the people of Egypt don't back down. Salam

turn on CNN now ukhty.. you'll see what is happening to them by these so-called 'pro-Mubarak' supporters who are nothing more than police in uniforms or paid operatives. The peaceful demonstrators have nothing, how are these pro Mubarak if they were truly just citizens accessing guns? Every turd politician here is making their intentions clear.. they don't want this to go anywhere.. they don't want to 'radicalize Egypt' as they put it.. they want this to be nipped in the bud at the price of every Egyptian!

Oh God..

Maryan0
02-03-2011, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

turn on CNN now ukhty.. you'll see what is happening to them by these so-called 'pro-Mubarak' supporters who are nothing more than police in uniforms or paid operatives. The peaceful demonstrators have nothing, how are these pro Mubarak if they were truly just citizens accessing guns? Every turd politician here is making their intentions clear.. they don't want this to go anywhere.. they don't want to 'radicalize Egypt' as they put it.. they want this to be nipped in the bud at the price of every Egyptian!

Oh God..
I was wondering about this. All these pro-mubarak protesters coming out of the blue. Where were they hiding before? This just proves that this man and his cronies must be ousted they don't even value the lives of their people. I was watching CNN and BBC and you see these men on horses and camels beating the protesters subhanallah. May Allah rid the people of Egypt of these tyrants. They are truly despicable.
Salam

Ramadhan
02-03-2011, 03:44 AM
May Allah protect muslims in Egypt and rid Egypt from evil. Amiin.

جوري
02-03-2011, 03:45 AM
I was wondering about this. All these pro-mubarak protesters coming out of the blue. Where were they hiding before? This just proves that this man and his cronies must be ousted they don't even value the lives of their people. I was watching CNN and BBC and you see these men on horses and camels beating the protesters subhanallah. May Allah rid the people of Egypt of these tyrants. They are truly despicable. Salam

some of them were captured they were paid in bills of 20pds 50pds and 150pds.. they were paid to sexually molest the women and beat them men and disperse the crowd and frankly just kill at gunpoint!.. America and the Zionists don't want this to move to fruition.. they want the same style govt. in new dressing to cater to their interest and they make no secret of it with their incessant hammering of the 'backwards Islamists' which they love to lap up.. they have taken us completely apart ukhty.. all over the Muslim world they're ripping us apart and eating us alive.. the story of the 'white bull' rings ever true..

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

“O you who believe! Fear Allâh (by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. [Obey Him, be thankful to Him, and remember Him always], and die not except in a state of Islâm (as Muslims) with complete submission to Allâh.” (Aali Imran 3:102) “O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allâh through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship. Surely, Allâh is Ever an All*Watcher over you.” (An-Nisa 4:1) “O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth.” (Al-Ahzab 33:70)

Umar ibn Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) asked Ubbay ibn Ka’ab (may Allah be pleased with him), “What is the meaning of Tawqa?” Ubbay ibn Ka’ab said, “O Amir ul Mu’minin, have you walked on a field that had a lot of thorny plants?” Umar said, “Yes” Ubbay ibn Ka’ab said, “So what did you do?” Umar replied, “I lifted up my clothes and I was very careful,” Ubbay ibn Ka’ab said, “That is Taqwa.”

We are walking on a field that is full of thorny plants. Shaytan and his followers will try to seduce you and invite you to Evil. So having Taqwa in Dunya is lifting up your clothes and being careful, so that you would not touch this evil. And that is the definition of Taqwa and we ask Allah to make us of those of al- Muttaqee.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, there’s a famous Story (parable) that I will go through, you may have herd it before, but there are some very important lessons we can learn from it. The story goes like this:

“There were four Cows. One of them was white and the other three were black. They used to live in a dangerous area surrounded by wolves. The way they protected themselves was that they were always together, they would stick together, watch out for each other, everyone was keeping an attentative eye, and they survived, even though the area was surrounded by wild beasts.

But the three black cows had a meeting one day. And they said, “This white cow is giving us away. When we try to hide at night, because we are black no one can see us, but the enemy is able to see the white cow, so why don’t we just let him go. The three of us will be together and let’s just let the white cow go away because he is just too much trouble.” So now from that day on, the three black cows would be on one side and the poor white cow is alone. They boycotted the white cow.

Now the wolf is very intelligent. He was able to detect the disunity that was amongst these cows. So he made his move and he attacked the white cow, and while he was devouring his flesh, the three black cows were doing nothing. They were watching it, while there brother was being torn into pieces!

But the following night, the wolf attacked the three black cows, why? Because now there were one cow short. So they were not as strong as they were the day before. Because they let down their brother white cow, now the wolf attacked them and was able to snatch away one of the black cows. And now we only have two left.

So the following night, it was an even easier thing for the wolf because only two are left, so he ate one of them. And then on the final night there was only one cow left and the cow was trying frantically to run away from the wolf, but now the cow has no supporter and no helper. So the wolf is pursing it with confidence and he knows this cow will get tired and fall down, there’s nothing the cow could do. Nobody to help him, so the wolf is walking around very happily with confidence, and he pounced at the cow and grabbed him by the neck, and while he did that and the cow was pronouncing his last words, he made a very important statement, a statement that is a great lesson that we can learn from. This black cow said, (while he was dieing), “I was eaten, the day the white cow was eaten. I had signed on my execution form, the day I allowed the white cow to be eaten, that’s when I died. I didn’t die now, I didn’t die today…I died when I allowed the wolf to eat the white cow”

Now brothers and sisters I’m sure some of you have already derived some lessons out of this story. I will now go through some of them Insha’Allah

Lesson 1: The Ummah

This story is a good representation of the situation of the Muslim Ummah today. This is exactly what is happening. We are watching one Muslim nation fall one after another, and we are watching, sitting back, doing nothing. When Palestine was taken, we did nothing. And then one nation after another is falling into problems; you have Kashmir, you have Chechnya, the Muslims in the Philippines, and now we have Iraq, and the Ummah is doing nothing. The Ummah is watching, while Iraq is being devoured. It’s not going to end there, because it’s going to spill over to other countries like Syria and only Allah knows who is next! So those nations weren’t taken today, they were taken along time ago. When we allowed a Muslim nation to fall down, we have allowed the same thing to happen to each and every one of us.

Lesson 2: Unity

This shows us the consequences of having disunity. When these cows didn’t stick together, when the allowed the enemy to snatch one of them away, this is what happened to them, them were all defeated. Dear brothers and sisters, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had given an analogy of the Ummah, Nu'man b. Bashir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: “The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” [Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6258]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) is saying, if your finger is injured or your foot is injured, any part of the body is injured and you feel that pain, you cannot sleep! And your body develops a fever because your body is trying to fight the bacteria inside the infection. It’s trying to fight the enemy so the whole body gets involved in that process. That is the description the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave of the Ummah.

So if a Muslim, in the East, or in the West, or South or North, whether if it’s in the centre of the body or the tips, where it’s on the finger or the toes, you should feel the same pain as if it is happening to you own family. If you are only concerned about your own safety and the safety of your direct family, then there’s something wrong. You are not really part of the body. The Prophet (peace be upon him) is saying the Ummah is one body, it doesn’t matter if they are split into different political states or if they are in different groups, or if they belong to different Madhahabs, as long as this person is a Muslim; and a Muslim is a person who has a sound belief in Allah, somebody who is not deviant, that’s a Muslim.

The thing is that sometimes we look at it as, “Only me and my group are Muslim”, Why? Because he doesn’t follow my Jamaa’h, he’s not following my way. As long as you cannot prove that that Muslim is a Kaffir, he’s a Muslim. As long as you don’t have evidence, that such a person is a Murtad (Apostate), he is a Muslim; whether he belongs to the same Madhhab or the same group or the same country, it doesn’t make a difference.

Now we all talk about the importance of having Unity. If we talking about having Unity in terms of having one Group and just abandoning all these different Jamaa’ts and we get ride of all of these different Madhahabs and we’ll all just be copies of each other, that’s an impossible thing to have. What we mean by Unity is that even though your approach to Islamic work might be different, the Madhhab that you follow might be different, however, you are there to help you brother when your brother is in need, that is Unity. You could have different approaches to work, you could be doing different things, because we need different things, the Ummah needs everything today. We have a short coming and deficiency in each and every area, therefore we need Muslims to fill those posts, and therefore our approach would be different. Some people are into Da’wah, some people will be into seeking ‘Ilm (Islamic Knowledge), some people will be into ‘Ibadaah (Worship), people are different. Not everybody can be a copy of everyone else.

People have different abilities. Some people make good scholars, some people make good Imams, some people make good teachers and some people make a good advisor. People are different. Some people, they are good at doing work, they are not really into talking and theory, they are good at doing the daily work that the Muslims need. Everybody is fulfilling a role. And we need to appreciate that. So what is ment by Unity, it means when your brother is in need, you jump to help him, that is Unity. Regardless of what his ideology is as long as he is a Muslim. That is Unity.

So we have to fulfil the meaning of the hadith, that the Ummah is, “…one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches…” You need to feel the pain and suffering when you see what is happening to your brothers and sisters in other parts of the world. You need to be concerned about what is happening in Palestine and Iraq. You need to be concerned with what is happening in Kashmir, even though it is not you country. And some of these Muslim countries have problems among them, they have wars, they have political problems, but as a Muslim, it shouldn’t make a difference to you. These governments are having problems with each other, but that nation, the Muslims in there are my brothers (and sisters). That’s how you should look at it. So we should have that concern for the Muslim Ummah. The one that is not concerned about the Muslims doesn’t belong to them.

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "Everyone will be with those whom he loves." [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 189] You will be with the people you love on the day of Judgement. If you have love for the Muslims, you will be with the Muslims on the day of judgement. If you have love for the Kuffar, you will be with the Kuffar on the day of Judgement, that’s how it works. That’s the Justice of Allah. Somebody who loves the Muslims, will be with the Muslims, and will follow them wherever they will go. And that’s why on the Day of Judgement, the Prophet (peace be upon him said, “Allah will tell the people, ‘Follow the Gods you used to worship.’” So whoever used to worship the cross will worship the cross, and whoever used to follow an idol will follow that idol. Allah is telling them, if you didn’t worship me, you can’t expect me to give you the Rewards. Go to your gods and tell them to reward you on this day. And then Allah will take all of the false gods and throw them in Hell fire, and there people will have to follow them. Because Allah is just, u did it for Him, He will reward you, but if you did it for somebody else, you go and ask the reward from the other god. And there is No god besides Allah.

Lesson 3: The consequences of betrayal. The consequences of forsaking a Muslim.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622 and Volume 9, Book 85, Number 83; Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6250] The three cows in the story handed the white cow over to the enemy.

Now by doing this, they thought they are securing themselves. They thought they would be safe if they handed over this white cow. This white cow was out spoken, it was causing a lot of trouble, it was being accused of being a terrorist, so let him go, we don’t want anything to do with him. Let him go to jail. But the thing is they don’t realise that it will come to you next. You will be next in line. So brothers, if you want to protect yourselves, now we are not talking about doing anything for your brothers that are down, if you want to protect yourself you need to stop that. You need to stop such things from happening, because as soon as you allow one Muslim to be taken, Allah does not help you anymore. You loose the assistance of Allah. “…Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection…”If you work to help your Muslim brothers who are in need, Allah will help you when you are in need in the day of judgement.

Now all of us know that we cannot make it alone. Without the help and assistance of Allah, we cannot go anywhere. If you want the assistance of Allah to be on your side, Jump to the assistance of your brother. That’s how you will protect yourself. If you let him (your Muslim brother) down, don’t think that will please you enemy, no! It won’t! They enemy will carry on. Take it as a rule, Shaytan will never be satisfied, will never be happy, until he is able to destroy the entire Ummah. Nothing will satisfy Shaytan. If you try to please him by all means, it’s not going to work. He has been our enemy since the time of Adam and he will carry on being our enemy until the time of the Day of Judgement. Don’t think that you will please him and keep him quiet, by feeding him one of your brothers. No! His hunger is never satisfied. His thirst is never quenched.

If we betray or forsake a Muslim who is in need today, be assured that Allah will forsake us tomorrow. And brothers and sisters, for you who are living in the west, you are living in a dilemma, your children are brought up in a non-Islamic environment and you’re not going to be around, you’re going to die…one day you are going to die and leave them behind. And only Allah knows what their fate will be, possibly they could grow up and become non Muslims, that’s a possibility. We ask Allah that none of our children go astray from the Straight Path, but the thing is that you need to invest for the future of your children. You need to invest something for them, to ensure they will carry on, on the straight path. You don’t want to be held accountable on the Day of Judgement and Allah is telling you, ‘You are the ones who brought your families to this Land, therefore you are responsible for what they do in the future. And you will be responsible for generations after generations that come.’ So you want to invest for your children. And the way you do that, is by standing up for your brother who is in need of help. Allah will be there for you and will be there for your children.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said in the hadith of Ibn Abbas, “If you take care of the command of Allah, Allah will take care of you (and you will find Allah with you).” And how does that happen? Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali explains the hadith. He says:

i) If you take care of Allah, Allah will take care of you by keeping you away from vain desires and doubts in Imaan (Belief);

ii) If you take care of the commands of Allah when you are young, Allah will take care of you in you old age;

iii) If you take care of the commands of Allah, Allah will take care of your children.

And Ibn Rajab gives an example of the Last one. He talks about the Story of Musa and al-Khidr. [The full story can be found here : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Islam_True/message/107] Allah says in Quran, “Then they both (Musa and al-Khidr) proceeded, till, when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found therein a wall about to collapse and he (Khidr) set it up straight. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!"” (Al-Kahf 18:77) Then Al-Khidr explains why he fixed the wall for free, "And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man, and your Lord intended that they should attain their age of full strength and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of those (things) over which you could not hold patience." (Al-Kahf 18:82)

So Allah took care of the orphans because there father were righteous. These orphans were not old enough to be held accountable, so we could not have known if they were going to be righteous or not, but the reason why Allah put the treasure there was because their father was a righteous man. And the father had already passed away, so Allah was taking care of that mans kids. And Allah sent al-Khidr all the way just to fix that wall, why? This was because their father was a righteous man. So not only will take care of them when you are alive, but he will take care of them after you pass away, what’s better then that?! Therefore we need to be taking care of the Commands of Allah, and don’t think by ducking down you will be safe, you will not, you will be next.

Now dear brothers and sisters, we talked about this issue in general, however some specific in you city, in your own neighbourhood, we are not talking about things that are happening in Iraq or Palestine or somewhere else. In your own city and this country, many Muslims have been arrested. You know when you talk about Guantanamo bay and all that stuff; there is a Guantanamo bay in this country. There were 524 Muslims who were arrested under the new laws and only 2 of them have been charged. You have over 520 Muslims who are locked up in Jail, and are left to rot in there, and they haven’t committed any crime and there no charges brought against them. They are left there in just months on end, to rot there in the prison cells. What have you done for them? You North African brothers who have nobody to help them in this country, and the Muslim community is not doing anything for them and they are left there, years at end.

One brother was telling me about the conditions of his family; these are poor brothers and sisters, their families are left without any caretakers, and they are suffering poverty, and no one is doing anything for them. And recently there have been some British citizens who were arrested; later on they were released because there was nothing against them. And one of them, he was beaten up by police, when they arrested him, and he did not resist at all, he raised up his hands and the police came in and started beating him up. And then what did they do? After he was bleeding and had a black eye and blood was coming from his ears and urine, the police put him in the posture of sujood and they told him, ‘Where is you God now?’ Insult to Islam, insult to our religion, insult to our Ummah, you need to do something; you can’t just sit there and watch. This is an insult to our religion, it’s not just an insult to the brother, and it’s an insult to Islam. You putting someone in sujood and telling him where is you god? Allahu Akbar, you are trying to challenge Allah? Allah is Just and Allah will revenge for himself. Allah does not need us. But the thing is that we can’t allow such things to happen and we watch.

You just sit there watching and doing nothing. Thinking by ducking down and being quiet, we will be safe. If you don’t stop it now, it could happen to you, it could happen to your wife, it could happen to your own daughter. You need to stop it in its tracks before it grows. So you need to do whatever you are capable of doing. It’s a responsibility that’s hanging on your neck, its something that you owe to your Muslim brothers, you owe to the Ummah and you owe to Allah. You know you don’t think that our religion is just you talk about theoretical things and we stay away from what is happening to the Ummah. That is why the Muslims in Spain, lost Spain. Al-Makari, who was a classical Muslim historian, said (and this was while the Muslim towns were falling down) , “The Muslim towns were being invaded by the crusaders by town after another and they were falling one after another and you can walk into the mosques of Andalus and you can hear nothing about what’s happening to the Muslims. Nobody talks about it in the Khuthbah, no body talks about it in the lessons, nothing! The scholars are talking about theoretical things and they are leaving the Ummah, and the Ummah is being betrayed.”

Ibn Hazm al-Andalusi, the famous scholar from Andalus, was so frustrated and fed up of the situation of the scholars and the imams of al-Andalus, he said, “Do not be deceived by these Fusah (corrupt), who claim to be scholars while they are wearing the skins of sheep on hearts of wolves.” He said what are they doing? They are doing nothing for the Ummah. The Ummah is falling down, the Ummah is being fought against, and the land of al-Andalus is being invaded and they are talking about some other issues.

So we need to stand up, we need to immobilise, we need to unify, we need to stand up and make our voice herd and this is an Ibadaah; it is an Ibadaah you are doing. You are worshipping Allah by assist your brothers. And Allah will save it for you, in Dunya and you will be rewarded in Akhira (the Hereafter). And you are going to need it because the Ummah is going through fitan (Trials and Tribulations), each and every one of us is going through fitan. We ask Allah to protect us, to protect our families, and to protect our descendants…Ameen

And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt th mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Hamza Asadullah
02-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Who are his supporters and why would they support such a man? Are they the Coptics? The Media in the UK are so bias its unbelievable. They keep showing Mubaraks supporters. Ya Allah destroy Mubarak and his evil regime

Abdul-Raouf
02-03-2011, 03:56 AM
ON CNN :
Could see..Men coming in groups of horse and Camels and beating the gathering with a whip..and attacking the people..
...Its total violence there.

May ALLAH punish the corrupt leaders of the Arab World....and bring peace to the Arab world.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-03-2011, 04:00 AM
May Allah save our Muslim brothers and sisters in Egypt and all over the world living under corrupt governments, they are definitely in my du'as. Could this be an inception of Islamic revolution?

Sawdah
02-03-2011, 04:03 AM
Ameen to all the duas above. May Allah swt bring peace in Egypt and every else in the world. Ameen

جوري
02-03-2011, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Who are his supporters and why would they support such a man? Are they the Coptics?

He owns the police, he owns everything with his western sponsored money and western backed secular despotic state... he feels like he owns the lives of people and can do whatever he wants.. I was watching on the news the story of one man from Gaza.. he was on CNN last night, who was captured, tortured and sentenced to imprisonment for ten yrs for 'terrorism' after he came to Egypt during the Gaza war to go to Israel and fight against the Zionists of course the Mubarak regime does nothing but capturing and torturing Muslims.. the young man escaped from prison as they let all the prisoners go, falsely imprisoned or not and he went back to Gaza, he said many were shot dead but he managed to escape.. may Allah swt save him.. such a handsome young Muslim, may Allah swt yu7roso.. has a young son and he went home to him in the same way he came to Egypt in an underground tunnel, and the kalb from CNN goes 'looks like his time is an Egyptian prison hasn't taught him anything' of course they bring him praying because that is the ultimate declaration of a terrorist!

the bottom line is there is so much corruption in Egypt, all you need to do is merely pay one of these rabid hungry people twenty pounds to sell their country, and a fellow human!

جوري
02-03-2011, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Could see..Men coming in groups of horse and Camels and beating the gathering with a whip..and attacking the people.. ...Its total violence there.
Just like the Pharaoh and his jinood.. Egypt has never been able to rid itself of its Pharaohs!

Maryan0
02-03-2011, 04:11 AM

some of them were captured they were paid in bills of 20pds 50pds and 150pds.. they were paid to sexually molest the women and beat them men and disperse the crowd and frankly just kill at gunpoint!.. America and the Zionists don't want this to move to fruition.. they want the same style govt. in new dressing to cater to their interest and they make no secret of it with their incessant hammering of the 'backwards Islamists' which they love to lap up.. they have taken us completely apart ukhty.. all over the Muslim world they're ripping us apart and eating us alive.. the story of the 'white bull' rings ever true..

Jazakhallahu Khayr for the info and the story of the whitebull most definitely reflects our situation today. Just curious the people seem to love the army and the army does not attack them and refuses to do so, if they have the power to refuse Mubaraks orders why do they not remove him? they are from what i've seen sympathetic to the people. Is it because Mubarak came from the military?
Salam

جوري
02-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Jazakhallahu Khayr for the info. Just curious the people seem to love the army and the army does not attack them and refuses to do so, if they have the power to refuse Mubaraks orders why do they not remove him? they are from what i've seen sympathetic to the people. Is it because Mubarak came from the military? Salam

The army is of the people, that is why people love them, because all Egyptian males who are medically fit and not solitary to their parents must join.. however he controls everything.. the army promised not to harm the people but I believe now that they've taken orders from him to let these thugs/police/paid goons to kill with them standing by... they have a difficult decision to make and I Hope they make the right one insha'Allah..

I hope that man takes poison for surely I don't want anyone to kill him lest he be deemed a 'martyr' he is a devil and I don't want one word of forgiveness to be uttered with his name..
you should read my other long post in the thread Egypt been cut off from the internet.. you'll see the months he bought are simply to instill his tentacles into everything behind the scene and again to serve amero/Israeli interest.. which again the west has made no secret of, they say it freely.. that w hore Barbara Walters just said the same thing just an hour ago on that moron piers show.. they all have one motto and believe it doesn't include any Egyptian interest..

have you ever seen a constitution built on the exception? or built on the wants of foreign nations? Welcome to our part of the world!

Ramadhan
02-03-2011, 05:14 AM
The more the events transpired in egypt, the more I believe that Mubarak is a modern day fir'aun.
May Allah curse on him.

جوري
02-03-2011, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
The more the events transpired in egypt, the more I believe that Mubarak is a modern day fir'aun. May Allah curse on him.

ameen ya rabb and all those like him.. so accustomed to beating our will and killing our spirit and succeeding.. we almost believe that it is what we're worth and what we deserve.. I'd like to see an end to all tyranny and a triumph for Islam..

ameen ya rabb ameen ya rabb ameen ya rabb

Hamza Asadullah
02-03-2011, 05:20 AM
How can he not fear what is to come for him after his death? Unless he is so dellusional that he thinks he is actually doing good.

Darth Ultor
02-03-2011, 05:22 AM
O Lord, please protect the Egyptian people. Rid them of this dictator and bring them a government of their choosing that will never violate human rights.

جوري
02-03-2011, 05:24 AM
May ALLAH protect Egypt.. May ALLAH punish and remove the corrupt leaders of Egypt.. May ALLAH bring peace to Egypt.. May ALLAH establish a pure/islamic rule in Egypt. May ALLAH bring peace and unity to the Arab World and Unite them under One Khilafah. Please Dua.

Thank you for showing your support in this form as well..

baraka Allah feek

جوري
02-03-2011, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
O Lord, please protect the Egyptian people. Rid them of this dictator and bring them a government of their choosing that will never violate human rights.

ameen.. thank you

جوري
02-03-2011, 05:26 AM
How can he not fear what is to come for him after his death? Unless he is so dellusional that he thinks he is actually doing good.

what makes you think he believes in God? The man is always taking an active stance against Muslims in particular, and it echoes in everything including the movies the cinema.. have you seen Aadil imam that cretin's movies? constantly depicting Muslims as idiotic, uncivilized terrorists!

These people have no God, they never have.. even if he uses words like Aslamu Alykoum.. it is just a popular terminology.. no religious tones are intended..

nightingale
02-03-2011, 06:38 AM
people are dying, I am begging you all to make du3a not just for my family but to all the Muslims there.. la 7wala wla qiwta illah billah..

We are making dua for them, sister. Please do not worry, everything will be alright.

Salahudeen
02-03-2011, 01:37 PM
This is the time for change, something big is going to happen soon I can feel it. InshaAllah Allah removes him from power.

Mr Fussy
02-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I will make dua for the people of Egypt and for you and your family my sister.

Mukafi7
02-03-2011, 02:32 PM
ASA,

May Allah guide and protect our brothers and sisters in Egypt and around the world.

جوري
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Thank You..

please let your intelligent Islamic voices be heard at CNN
http://topics.cnn.com/topics/tom_clancy

glo
02-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Vale Lily, I did not know that your family is in Egypt. You must be so worried for them!
Thank you for starting this thread.

May God grant wisdom to all leaders in Egypt – both for the present government and for the future leadership of the country; may he protect the people of Egypt, especially those demonstrating in Tahrir Square – Christians and Muslims alike; may he bring peaceful change and positive outcomes that will benefit the country as a whole. God is in control!

glo
02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
I was wondering about this. All these pro-mubarak protesters coming out of the blue. Where were they hiding before? This just proves that this man and his cronies must be ousted they don't even value the lives of their people. I was watching CNN and BBC and you see these men on horses and camels beating the protesters subhanallah. May Allah rid the people of Egypt of these tyrants. They are truly despicable.
Salam
I have wondered the same thing.

I read today on the live BBC site about people who were commanded to join the pro-government protesters or not receive their paychecks!

On the other hand I have heard from protesters who simply support the present government because they fear that a sudden political change could turn Egypt into another Iraq! (I think we should be careful not to call all pro-government protesters evil.)

جوري
02-03-2011, 06:03 PM
for some reason my email wasn't sent to him.. can someone who finds his email post it here so I can resend my email..

Jazkoum Allah

جوري
02-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Egyptian journalist shaihra Amin just quit her job at Nile TV today for all its hypocrisy!

جوري
02-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Clancy@cnn.com

Dagless
02-03-2011, 06:45 PM
They are in my dua's. Why do you guys watch CNN? The coverage on AJ English has been really good so far. I really hope the Egyptian people don't give up until he is gone. The crazy "wait until September" statement was laughable, so were the VP's comments just now.

جوري
02-03-2011, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
They are in my dua's. Why do you guys watch CNN? The coverage on AJ English has been really good so far. I really hope the Egyptian people don't give up until he is gone. The crazy "wait until September" statement was laughable, so were the VP's comments just now.

Oh my God you've heard his statements? It made me cry knowing all too well what they mean.. he'll crack down on everyone there and he has stated in so many words, the instigators will be severely punished.. I am so saddened by this, and I don't think these young people are aware of all that they're in for.. I am grateful that some falsely imprisoned gazans and ikhwan were able to escape but he intended like saddam before him to create a state of complete chaos to teach the people a lesson. Either stability and safety with him or an uncertain future.. I have never been so horrified in my life.. it is so surreal.. talking to my family seeing them take cover from gunshots.. seeing my male cousins and there are 17 of them taking part either patrolling or protesting frightens me so.. it makes it that much more real..

there will be many difficult days ahead, especially with U.S and Israeli interest backing up this corruption to serve their personal interests!

Dagless
02-03-2011, 07:09 PM
he'll crack down on everyone there and he has stated in so many words, the instigators will be severely punished..
I don't think even he knew what he was saying, it was all quite mixed up. Either way he'll be gone in a few days I should think.

جوري
02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't think even he knew what he was saying, it was all quite mixed up. Either way he'll be gone in a few days I should think.

I am having terrible doubts about that...

aadil77
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
The amount of murder and treason mubarak has commited - Allahu Akbar, all these acts must have made him a kaffir by now.

May he burn in Hell

جوري
02-03-2011, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
The amount of murder and treason mubarak has commited - Allahu Akbar, all these acts must have made him a kaffir by now. May he burn in Hell

ameen.. I hope the intentions of the egyptian people are pure and hope insha'Allah that Al'Quds is next on our list.. time to rid our world of this cancer!

جوري
02-03-2011, 09:19 PM

جوري
02-03-2011, 09:28 PM

Cabdullahi
02-03-2011, 09:37 PM

جوري
02-03-2011, 09:39 PM
more pictures of the chaos

جوري
02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
they're supplying the Egyptian secret police with weapons to kill the civilians!
There is no going back now.. it is to the death!
there is no normalcy after this!

Cabdullahi
02-03-2011, 09:46 PM
NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART

Cabdullahi
02-03-2011, 09:47 PM

aadil77
02-03-2011, 10:06 PM

May these traitors rot in hell

what are they saying in vid?

Cabdullahi
02-03-2011, 10:15 PM
May these traitors rot in hell

I think they are saying 'sons of dogs', 'disbelievers'....and 'hosni mubarak will fall'...his regime will fall

i could be wrong tho my arabic is sketchy

جوري
02-03-2011, 10:15 PM

he is saying you sons of *****es you kaffirs, you sons of *****es you kaffirs, you killed the boy.. there is the boy right there.. you kaffirs.. fall fall husni mubarak.. state police you're the dogs of the country..fall fall husni mubarak.. state police you're the dogs of the country.. you sons of *****es you kaffirs.. we need to see who they're we must see who they're.. what about the children, we need to bring the kids home..

Ramadhan
02-04-2011, 12:58 AM
I hope those in egypt who are still supporting Mubarak come to their senses, how can they kill and murder their own brothers and sisters??

جوري
02-04-2011, 01:05 AM
I hope those in egypt who are still supporting Mubarak come to their senses, how can they kill and murder their own brothers and sisters??

many have sold their consciousness for literally $5.. you'd be surprised how breaking someone' spirit and keeping them hungry will do to their humanity..

sabr*
02-04-2011, 01:50 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Surah Baqarah 2:286

La yukallifu Allahu nafsan illa wusAAaha laha ma kasabat waAAalayha ma iktasabat rabbana la tuakhithna in naseena aw akhtana rabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isran kama hamaltahu AAala allatheena min qablina rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi waoAAfu AAanna waighfir lana wairhamna anta mawlana faonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireena

2:286 (Y. Ali) On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. Pray "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

Hamza Asadullah
02-04-2011, 02:16 AM
The zionists and the west will not let him go that easily. Right now he has sent many undercover agents to randomly pick out, arrest and torture those who want the fall of Mubarak. What evil him and his whole regime wreaks in. Pure filth. He should really fear Allah for harsh punishment in the bottom pits of Jahannam await the hypocrites.

Maryan0
02-04-2011, 02:33 AM

The army is of the people, that is why people love them, because all Egyptian males who are medically fit and not solitary to their parents must join.. however he controls everything.. the army promised not to harm the people but I believe now that they've taken orders from him to let these thugs/police/paid goons to kill with them standing by... they have a difficult decision to make and I Hope they make the right one insha'Allah..
Inshallah
Salam

Maryan0
02-04-2011, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I have wondered the same thing.

I read today on the live BBC site about people who were commanded to join the pro-government protesters or not receive their paychecks!

On the other hand I have heard from protesters who simply support the present government because they fear that a sudden political change could turn Egypt into another Iraq! (I think we should be careful not to call all pro-government protesters evil.)
That is true. I'm fairly certain that some people have fallen for his promise of leaving in September while others are afraid of what they may see as coming anarchy and chaos should Mubarak step down. However I believe the time for Egypt to get rid of their tyrant is now. I dont believe they will get another chance like this because I think Mubarak will be prepared for them should they try it again in the future.
Salam

جوري
02-04-2011, 03:28 AM
The zionists and the west will not let him go that easily. Right now he has sent many undercover agents to randomly pick out, arrest and torture those who want the fall of Mubarak. What evil him and his whole regime wreaks in. Pure filth. He should really fear Allah for harsh punishment in the bottom pits of Jahannam await the hypocrites.

I know all the journalists have gone under-ground the rest had their cameras confiscated, some arrested some sent to the ICU.. the govt. Suddenly put the internet back on it with messages on twitter to stay home but not officially from the 'govt.' so people wouldn't show up in numbers and there will be major bloodshed tomorrow..

Egypt needs your prayers tonight.. Yes the kaffirs don't want to let him go and if they let him go then they want someone who will bring exactly the same regime.. they're playing a disgusting game while dancing on eggshells!

جوري
02-04-2011, 03:30 AM
That is true. I'm fairly certain that some people have fallen for his promise of leaving in September while others are afraid of what they may see as coming anarchy and chaos should Mubarak step down.

alot of the people who bought into his wounded pride speech (including my aunts) who only have Nile TV to watch because they've cut them off from everything else, quickly changed their mind after what happened to their kids on the streets.. right now no true 'pro-mubarak' people exist, at least none that will go into the streets. only govt. appointed thugs will be and they're out for blood!

I hope the will of the people for change doesn't succumb to the iron grip of this tyrant backed only by amero/Israeli interests...

Abdul-Raouf
02-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Just one Head Shot required... Hope that happens soon.

جوري
02-04-2011, 03:34 AM
What has always impressed was how foreigners/Zionists and their ilk commenting on how the people elect these govt. and are this or that all kinds of negative comments.. and when they see a grassroots protest coming from the souls of the people on the street, they try with all their might to halt it to keep the same regimes which cater to their interest.. Today mark upon your chests that Americans and Zionists have stated and in such words that their will, their interests and their needs are of more value than your own!

جوري
02-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Just one Head Shot required... Hope that happens soon.

I don't want him to be made a 'martyr' like they're singing and dancing about how Sadat was martyred by these 'radicals' .. which undoubtedly they'll do the same and blame on the 'Islamic brotherhood' I want him to kill himself Hitler style or something insha'Allah..

Ramadhan
02-04-2011, 06:18 AM
The zionists and the west will not let him go that easily.

The zionists and the west are now busy trying to find their "right" candidate to rule egypt.

Hamza Asadullah
02-04-2011, 06:24 AM

The zionists and the west are now busy trying to find their "right" candidate to rule egypt.
Asalaamu Alaikum, That is why Mubarak is wanting to leave in September and not now so that the slow transition of power will allow the zionists and the west more time to ensure that whatever government comes into power supports its policies and agenda's.

May Allah rid the Muslim world of these hypocrite leaders. Ameen

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-04-2011, 08:38 AM
I didn't know Egypt was obliquely ruled by Zionists. :hmm:

Ramadhan
02-04-2011, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
I didn't know Egypt was obliquely ruled by Zionists.

Mubarak who rules egypt for 32 years certainly is zionist-friendly, to say the least. He even was willing to block out the palestinians and made them suffer even more at behest of israel.
Egypt is also given a lot of money by USA every year to be friendly to Israel, most of those money is likely to be kept by Mubarak and his families/cronies.

MustafaMc
02-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I hope the will of the people for change doesn't succumb to the iron grip of this tyrant backed only by amero/Israeli interests...
I agree with you. Insha'Allah, this opportunity will not pass without the removal of this government and the establishment of an Islamic one that truly has the interests of the Egyptian people at heart rather than those of USA and Israel. This will likely not come about peacefully, but rather after much bloodshed and torment suffered by the people.
'

aadil77
02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
The kaffirs can cause civil wars and all kinds of choas in the ummah, but they'll never stop islam

جوري
02-04-2011, 08:23 PM

Allah Akbar and I want to thank the people of Gaza for standing with us even though it is raining and they have their own hell to deal with.. it truly touches our heart.. we're with you as you're with us.. today Egypt and tomorrow philistine insha'Allah

Danah
02-05-2011, 10:51 AM
May Allah protect them from all harms.
My heart goes out for them! I can't focus on my studies and have the TV on all the day. I even turn on the TV When I wake up for fajir prayer or sometimes in midnight or early morning hours. My heart is bleeding seeing all what is happening there imsad

Rafeeq
02-05-2011, 11:02 AM
I donot think, Hosni Mobarak will be given a safe path to escape now. I wish, the organizer of 6 April, Shabal-Al-Masr movement shall come forward and request expert Egyptians from general public to help him organising a ruling team and take control of Egypt.

No UN approved Al-Bradei or some one else to protact Zionist interests...

netprince
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Assalam Alaikum,

The 'right' candidate to take over in egypt, Omar Suleiman, linked to the CIA renditions program.

The man named by President Hosni Mubarak as his first ever deputy, Egyptian spy chief Omar Suleiman, reportedly orchestrated the brutal interrogation of terror suspects abducted by the CIA in a secret program condemned by rights groups.

His role in the controversial "war on terror" illustrates the ties that bind the United States and the Egyptian regime, as an unprecedented wave of protests against Mubarak's rule presents Washington with a difficult dilemma.

Rest of the Article

Somehow I cant see the egyption people allowing Suleiman to take over. Guess the Americans and Mubarak will need to find someone else.

جوري
02-05-2011, 03:28 PM
They've just dismantled a bomb in omar makram mosque where they treat the injured and were about to blame it on copts as they bomb their churches and blame on Muslims, and have detained the names of the facebook revolutionists and looking into the people in the square.. It is bad you guys for Egypt la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

you know that is exactly how they want it here.. Egypt subdued and beaten! :(

glo
02-05-2011, 03:58 PM
They've just dismantled a bomb in omar makram mosque where they treat the injured and were about to blame it on copts as they bomb their churches and blame on Muslims, and have detained the names of the facebook revolutionists and looking into the people in the square.. It is bad you guys for Egypt la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

you know that is exactly how they want it here.. Egypt subdued and beaten! :(
That must not be allowed to happen!
The Egyptian people must stand together, regardless of their religion. United they stand, divided they fall. The government knows this!

Cabdullahi
02-05-2011, 04:05 PM
great tacticians are doing their magic

divide and rule will remedy the situation in Egypt.

glo
02-05-2011, 04:12 PM
For those of you who do have Facebook accounts, consider joining this 'virtual march' in solidarity with the people of Egypt.
Nearly 3/4 million of people have joined already.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126197157451259

جوري
02-05-2011, 05:20 PM
news broken on twitter via @virtualactivism...
A bomb was found near Omar Makram mosque where many are holding a sit-in. After tip. uprisers found it & calmly handed it to military #jan25

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/t/a-bo...978893824.html

جوري
02-05-2011, 05:34 PM
We Are All Egyptians

By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

Published: February 3, 2011

CAIRO

Damon Winter/The New York Times

Nicholas D. Kristof

On the Ground

Nicholas Kristof is posting from Cairo on his blog whenever he has Internet access. You can also follow his updates on Facebook and Twitter.

Undaunted in Tahrir Square

Undaunted in Tahrir Square

Close Video
See More Videos »

Enlarge This Image

Nicholas D. Kristof/The New York Times

Weapons and ids taken from policemen in plain clothes.

Enlarge This Image

Nicholas D. Kristof/The New York Times

Dr. Nawal El Saadawi, a leading Arab feminist, with protesters in Tahrir Square.

Readers' Comments

Inside Tahrir Square on Thursday, I met a carpenter named Mahmood whose left arm was in a sling, whose leg was in a cast and whose head was being bandaged in a small field hospital set up by the democracy movement. This was the seventh time in 24 hours that he had needed medical treatment for injuries suffered at the hands of government-backed mobs. But as soon as Mahmood was bandaged, he tottered off once again to the front lines.
“I’ll fight as long as I can,” he told me. I was awestruck. That seemed to be an example of determination that could never be surpassed, but as I snapped Mahmood’s picture I backed into Amr’s wheelchair. It turned out that Amr had lost his legs many years ago in a train accident, but he rolled his wheelchair into Tahrir Square to show support for democracy, hurling rocks back at the mobs that President Hosni Mubarak apparently sent to besiege the square.
Amr (I’m not using some last names to reduce the risks to people I quote) was being treated for a wound from a flying rock. I asked him as politely as I could what a double-amputee in a wheelchair was doing in a pitched battle involving Molotov cocktails, clubs, machetes, bricks and straight razors.
“I still have my hands,” he said firmly. “God willing, I will keep fighting.”
That was Tahrir Square on Thursday: pure determination, astounding grit, and, at times, heartbreaking suffering.
Mr. Mubarak has disgraced the twilight of his presidency. His government appears to have unleashed a brutal crackdown — hunting down human rights activists, journalists and, of course, demonstrators themselves, all while trying to block citizens from Tahrir Square. As I arrived near the square in the morning, I encountered a line of Mr. Mubarak’s goons carrying wooden clubs with nails embedded in them. That did not seem an opportune place to step out of a taxi, so I found a back way in.
So did many, many others. At Tahrir Square’s field hospital (a mosque in normal times), 150 doctors have volunteered their services, despite the risk to themselves. Maged, a 64-year-old doctor who relies upon a cane to walk, told me that he hadn’t been previously involved in the protests, but that when he heard about the government’s assault on peaceful pro-democracy protesters, something snapped.
So early Thursday morning, he prepared a will and then drove 125 miles to Tahrir Square to volunteer to treat the injured. “I don’t care if I don’t go back,” he told me. “I decided I had to be part of this.”
“If I die,” he added, “this is for my country.”
In the center of Tahrir Square, also known as Liberation Square, I bumped into one of my heroes, Dr. Nawal El Saadawi, a leading Arab feminist who for decades has fought female genital mutilation. Dr. Saadawi, who turns 80 this year, is white-haired and frail and full of fiery passion.
“I feel I am born again,” she said, adding that she intended to sleep with the protesters on Tahrir Square. She also suggested that instead of being sent into comfortable exile, Mr. Mubarak should be put on trial as a criminal; that’s a theme I’ve heard increasingly often among pro-democracy activists.
There’s a small jail in Tahrir Square for pro-Mubarak thugs who are captured, and their I.D. cards indicate that many are working for the police or the ruling party. Mr. Mubarak may claim that he’s unhappy about the violence in Cairo, but he caused it — and the only way to restore order in Egypt and revive the economy is for him to step down immediately. I’m encouraged that the Obama administration is reportedly discussing with Egyptian officials ways to make that happen.
Countless Egyptians here tell me that they are willing to sacrifice their lives for democracy. They mean it. But I’ve heard similar talk in many other countries in the throes of democracy movements. Unfortunately, usually what determines the fate of such movements is not the courage of the democracy activists but the willingness of the government to massacre its citizens. In that case, the survivors usually retreat in sullen silence, and the movement is finished for a time.
Whatever Mr. Mubarak is planning, it does feel as if something has changed, as if the Egyptian people have awoken. When I needed to leave Tahrir Square today, several Egyptians guided me out for almost an hour through a special route so that I would not be arrested or assaulted — despite considerable risk to themselves. One of my guides was a young woman, Leila, who told me: “We are all afraid, inside of us. But now we have broken that fear.”
The lion-hearted Egyptians I met on Tahrir Square are risking their lives to stand up for democracy and liberty, and they deserve our strongest support — and, frankly, they should inspire us as well. A quick lesson in colloquial Egyptian Arabic: Innaharda, ehna kullina Misryeen! Today, we are all Egyptians!

David Brooks is off today. His column will appear on Sunday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/op...?_r=1&emc=eta1

Woodrow
02-05-2011, 05:36 PM
My duas are for peace and an honest government come to Egypt.

On a personal note I do not see much if any support coming from the USA for Mubarak. Mubarak and Egypt have long passed any value for the USA, Up until recent times the incentive was to keep pro-Russia Mubarak from entering into treaties with the Communists. Plus the value of the Suez canal. Both are no longer incentives. I think the USA will support any potential leader who will not open Egypt to China. The incentive these days is in preventing China from obtaining much needed oil as China becomes more Industrialized. The USA will support any leader who takes an anti-China stand. It is feared China has the potential of becoming the biggest threat the USA has ever faced. Only the war with China is an economic war rather than one fought with guns and bombs. At the moment the Mideast is a key area for the economic growth of China. So what we have is China and USA fighting a Proxy war by using the people in the Mideast as the unsuspecting ground forces. The USA wants the disturbance to continue to keep the region unsuitable for Chinese exploitation. China wants the disturbances to continue as they are a financial burden on the USA. China will support any potential leader who is receptive to China. The problem is that unless the people can find a true Islamic leader they will still have a puppet government, the only choice will then be if it will be a puppet of the USA or a puppet of China.

Egypt has only one choice and that is to find a strong Islamic leader to step forward and take command. If that does not happen it will be a return to a puppet government and they people will only suffer more as the puppet masters will see the need for greater control to prevent future uprisings.

So Egypt can be either Egypt, China or the USA, Let us make Dua that Egypt will successfully become Egypt.

glo
02-05-2011, 07:46 PM
I hope and pray that this report is true.

In contradiction to the vapid antagonizers who wish to see a religious war between Muslims and Christians there are those souls who are willing to stand up for religious freedom — and thankfully they are an overwhelming majority!

http://www.defendtheprophet.com/chri...in-egypt-video

"Christian + Muslim = Egypt"

“Look around you,” says Mohamed Helmy, a magazine editor, standing in the square at around noon Monday. “There are men, women, old people, young people, poor and rich, Muslims and Christians… Egyptians from all walks of life have a common goal: Getting rid of Mubarak.”
[...]
A young Muslim man held a placard with a crescent and cross under the motto “Long live Egypt.” He explains its significance: “Mubarak is the one who created a “fitna” [rift] between the Muslims and the Christians in Egypt over the past 30 years.”

A nearby demonstrator, whose puffy eyes betray a week of little sleep, overhears the conversation and interrupts: “Why do you think no churches or mosques have been attacked since all police forces were removed from the city two days ago? It’s because places of worship have been protected by the population, and the neighborhood patrols.”
[...]
Suddenly the voice of the muezzins (prayer caller) calms the general agitation as rows of men bow in prayer. Time seems suspended while the men pray, and Christian demonstrators standing close by.
[...]
His wife, who wears a niqab, teaches at a Franciscan school attended by Muslims and Christians. “Why would I care? For the past 30 years, Mubarak has played the divide-and-conquer game with his people,” she says.
http://www.defendtheprophet.com/in-d...ristians-unite

I am trying to get my head round this ... could it be true that the government would attack churches and mosques to keep the population blaming each other and remaining divided?? :hmm:

rose17
02-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Ameen to all the duas, may allah protect all the muslims in Egypt

Cabdullahi
02-05-2011, 07:59 PM
I hope and pray that this report is true.

http://www.defendtheprophet.com/chri...in-egypt-video

"Christian + Muslim = Egypt"

http://www.defendtheprophet.com/in-d...ristians-unite

I am trying to get my head round this ... could it be true that the government would attack churches and mosques to keep the population blaming each other and remaining divided?? :hmm:
why wouldn't it be true?

glo
02-05-2011, 08:06 PM
why wouldn't it be true?
No reason other than I try not to simply believe what I hear in the media - even if I wish it to be true with every fibre of my being!
I usually try to verify media reports by finding more sources than only one reporting the story.

جوري
02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
I am trying to get my head round this ... could it be true that the government would attack churches and mosques to keep the population blaming each other and remaining divided??

We have always known that and always said that.. when will it take for westerners to wake up too? I guess they have to hit rock bottom and live rock bottom for decades before they too wake up?
Do you think that gas pipe that exploded shuffling Egyptian oil to the Zionists for pennies at the price of Egyptian lives today and under such heavy armory was started by other than the colonial settler state?

If they didn't doubt their legitimacy in the region both political and biblical they wouldn't be aiding their number one operative in Egypt..

as I said the Egyptian people aren't just fighting their inside demon but his outside allies as well.. may Allah swt aid them to see this through to victory!

Cabdullahi
02-05-2011, 09:06 PM
A trainee spy for Israel's secret service agency Mossad was arrested by Tel Aviv police while taking part in a training operation, media reports say.

The young trainee was spotted by a female passer-by as he planted a fake bomb under a vehicle in the city.

He was only able to persuade police he was a spy after being taken in by an officer for questioning on Monday.

The authorities have refused to comment on the story although Israeli media outlets have expressed their surprise.

'Just a drill'

Mossad does not tell local uniformed police about its training exercises.

The country's commercial Channel 10 said it hoped the agency's operatives were "more effective abroad", AFP news agency reported.

Niva Ben-Harush, the woman who reported the novice's suspicious behaviour to police, told Ynet News that 15 minutes after she made the call, Tel Aviv's port was closed and people evacuated.

She said police initially asked her to come with them and identify the suspect.

"But after a few minutes, they told me it was just a drill," she said.

Up to three agency employees were believed to have been suspended following the incident, Ynet reported.

It quoted the prime minister's office as saying it did "not respond to information about such activities undertaken by security agencies or attributed to them".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8377746.stm

They said it was a suicide bomber but the image of the exploded car correlates with a bomb being placed under the car, because a bomb that is placed under the car will flip the car over, when the bomb ignites, the force gets trapped between the ground and the bottom of the car and this pressure makes the car to flip and land on its bonnet......however if there was a suicide bomber sitting inside the car...the doors and windows of the car would shatter and break...so therefore the force and pressure would travel sideways and the image we see above doesn't show that.

The bomb was placed under the car and there was no suicide bomber.

Think of a car jack....the bottom end is against the ground and the top is against the car and the pressure on each side lifts the car off the ground.

Argamemnon
02-05-2011, 10:16 PM
May Allah help the oppressed people of Egypt and grant victory to the mumineen. Egypt is one of the most important Muslim nations in the world, we need a strong Egypt.

MustafaMc
02-05-2011, 11:17 PM
I guess you have never heard of the phrase "false flag". If not, here is the definition according to Wikipedia: covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

A covert operation is a military, intelligence or law enforcement operation that is carried clandestinely and, often, outside of official channels. Covert operations aim to fulfill their mission objectives without any parties knowing who sponsored or carried out the operation.

This adds meaning to the phrase "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see".

Cabdullahi
02-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Government Document Captured from Egyptian Thugs

Below is a scanned copy of an official document, Circular No. 60 / b / M, issued by the Office of the Egyptian Interior Minister Habib al-Adli. The document bears the emblem of the Egyptian Interior Ministry; a handwritten note is written on the top-left of page 1, it reads “send by fax to the centers – highly secret”. The document could have been captured from a ransacked government office, or from a hooligan captured on the streets. It has in the meantime been widely spread in Arabic media.

Text of the document:

Ministry of the Interior:

Minister’s Office

Circular No. 60 / B / M

Secret and very important (written by hand)

Topic: Plan to address the mass demonstrations

Strategies

1 – Allowing the demonstrations to pass in the streets of cities and villages of the country since today, without objection, and to exercise extreme caution while shooting the live, rubber bullets and the tear gas. This must be done according to the competent jurisdiction mentioned in the table sent to you.

2- To employ a number of (thugs, criminals, bullies) and to pay them well after meeting them at their homes in private and at gathering places by authorized elements, without official mission status and to explain to them the deployment plans according to the attached table of the sites entitled to -1- and tell them about the times of their movement and the plan to create scalable chaos mentioned in the statement.

3 – Controlling individuals, parties, organizations through coordination with printing and publishing houses and communication facilities; keeping a complete record of incoming and outgoing messages and calls and analyzing its content by writing reports about the each case since the information is received.

4 – We will cut the communications (Mobile – Internet) services from 6 AM on Friday, 28 1 2011; we will keep the landlines in service. All our officers and elements must be ready to use wireless communications devices, and to be sure that they are able to use encryption devices.

5 – The plan of the deployment of police, detectives and secret service personnel will be in civilian clothes, according to the annex entitled B-2.

6 – The demonstrations of Friday 28 01 2011 must be held in public squares and other central locations. The events must be stopped from access to the areas on alert, according to the attached map entitled 3.

7 – To make sure to arm the elements in civilian clothes with wooden sticks, small iron pieces for use during arrests of the main elements and the leaders of the demonstrations, without showing any violence.

8 – Firing rubber bullets and tear gas but without using live bullets, which are only allowed by alarm and only if absolutely necessary.

9 – Show partial disability from 4 PM on Friday, which shows that the police force is unable to guarantee security, and show the superiority of the demonstrators, while allowing the infiltration of elements of item 2 (thugs and criminals) to cause limited chaos during the demonstrations and according to the plan agreed with them before that.

10 – A full withdrawal of police, the central security forces, the traffic police and reassigning them to guard and protect government sites and institutions … wearing civilian clothes; and to be present on side roads and “around trees” and to engagement between the lines of the organizers of the demonstrations and in the parking lots without interfering in any negative phenomena and without revealing their identities or interfering in the street movements until they receive orders to do so …

11 – Emptying the police stations of weapons, ammunition and prisoners and transferring all to the central prison and place them under heavy guard; sending specials forces, private security elements, collaborators and secret service elements to jail instead of them. (Comment: so that they will be freed instead of the original prisoners).

12 – Broadcasting rumors through all media about acts of looting and theft; this will be accomplished by placing by our female elements at different locations, near the foreign media, who will cry and tell about strong panic. The rumors spread will be according to the plan of spreading rumors attached to you.

13 – Broadcast direct messages through individuals or indirect messages distributed through leaflets to the foreign media located near the events about of acts of looting and breaking into banks, shops and police stations to coincide with the deployment of the bully plan mentioned in item 2, in order to spread the impression a state of general panic and terror in the streets and to show that there is civil and popular demand for the presence of police, military, public security organs in these locations.

14 – Issuing direct and indirect hints through national and foreign media about the formation of committees to protect the popular neighborhoods in order to cause members of the demonstrations to go away or to their sites without the need of imposition of any force by the army on them.

15 – Spreading false rumors and false information through all means, through foreign media stations only, and then correcting that information through local media stations, in order to gain the confidence of the public and divert the attention from these stations and so discredit them in all incoming calls to the local media stations.

16 – Broadcasting strong rumors through the national and foreign media about the existence of chaos and the escape of prisoners and stating a fake big number of the prisoners who escaped, specially of dangerous prisoners, and claiming that those dangerous prisoners have been seen within residential areas.

17 – Calling upon all people across the media to format popular committees to watch day and night to protect the living. The calls must be send through the voices of women, members of the security as was agreed in the meeting with you earlier.

18 – Following the situation on the ground by the security forces who will find out the approximate number of opposition elements and demonstrators, according to item 2.

19 – Extensive contacts and personal calls to all media which show that the presence of people’s committees for the protection of neighborhoods, residential and commercial areas make things better.

20 – Start gradually showing solidarity with the regime and the leadership by raising signs of support for them at the right time, according to the plan.

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2011/02/...ugs#more-12503

Ramadhan
02-06-2011, 02:40 AM
I am trying to get my head round this ... could it be true that the government would attack churches and mosques to keep the population blaming each other and remaining divided??

Those kind of things are normal in many evil-ruled countries. case in point: indonesia during Suharto and the few turbulent years after suharto's fall.

So next time a church is bombed, do not be so quick to blame it on the "them mozlems"

جوري
02-06-2011, 03:02 AM
what do you guys think will come of this?

I am not hopeful.. I want people to make their intentions pure to Allah swt so he'd grant us victory insha'Allah..

ameen ya rabb

Ramadhan
02-06-2011, 04:54 AM
what do you guys think will come of this? I am not hopeful.. I want people to make their intentions pure to Allah swt so he'd grant us victory insha'Allah.. ameen ya rabb

I wished the movement had a strong, pious leader.
Who are the alternatives?

Maybe it is time for ikhwanul muslimin to take more definite leadership role?

جوري
02-06-2011, 05:03 AM
I wished the movement had a strong, pious leader. Who are the alternatives? Maybe it is time for ikhwanul muslimin to take more definite leadership role?

They're playing it smart for now..

Woodrow
02-06-2011, 05:35 AM
what do you guys think will come of this?

I am not hopeful.. I want people to make their intentions pure to Allah swt so he'd grant us victory insha'Allah..

ameen ya rabb
One potential problem is Egypt has a fairly young population, the median age is only 24 which means 50% of the population is under the age of 24 and 50% is over the age of 24. Mubarak has had control of Egypt for 32 years. this breaks down to mean that the majority of Egyptians have only experienced life under Mubarak and western influence. They know they want a change, but they have never experienced life under any other conditions and have nothing to compare to except their dreams. This can be good if they all share the same dreams and those dreams are comparable with Islam. But human nature being what it is my fear is they will flock to whatever can bring about the fastest change, which may not be the best change. Looking at the current political and economic issues in today's world it seems that selecting a pro-China leader would bring about the hope of fastest change. Which would only result in trading in an old puppet for a new puppet.

جوري
02-06-2011, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
One potential problem is Egypt has a fairly young population, the median age is only 24 which means 50% of the population is under the age of 24 and 50% is over the age of 24. Mubarak has had control of Egypt for 32 years. this breaks down to mean that the majority of Egyptians have only experienced life under Mubarak and western influence. They know they want a change, but they have never experienced life under any other conditions and have nothing to compare to except their dreams. This can be good if they all share the same dreams and those dreams are comparable with Islam. But human nature being what it is my fear is they will flock to whatever can bring about the fastest change, which may not be the best change. Looking at the current political and economic issues in today's world it seems that selecting a pro-China leader would bring about the hope of fastest change. Which would only result in trading in an old puppet for a new puppet.

yeah.. they're too young and inexperienced to take on Satan and his two equally satanic step sisters.. I don't know if they knew just how many tricks that devil has up his sleeves and how the two other satanists couldn't care less for their wants so long as they're living it on the up and up from the blood of people..

Argamemnon
02-06-2011, 03:13 PM
I find myself agreeing with bro Woodrow, he sounds like a true political analyst.

Ansariyah
02-06-2011, 05:24 PM
May ALlah help our brothas/sistas in Egypt ameen! Mubarak is a two faced, spineless sell out, May Allah destroy him ameen.

How long will it take before someone cries 'al-qaeda'? Mubaraks like I would step down now but I'm scared the muslim brotherhood will take over.

جوري
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM

Cabdullahi
02-06-2011, 07:55 PM
JzkaAllah for posting a video of my beloved khouly :)

جوري
02-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Masha'Allah he really comforts me when he talks

amrohoum shura bynahoum.. the whole ummah from aqsah illa adnaha!

SlaveOfGod
02-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Egypt's most influential opposition group, the Muslim Brotherhood, says it will enter talks with officials on ending the country's political crisis.
The group said Sunday's talks would assess how far the government is ready to "accept the demands of the people".
President Hosni Mubarak has rejected protesters' demands to quit now, as he says it would cause chaos.
Jon Leyne reports.
Alhamdulillah :)

جوري
02-07-2011, 12:54 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اذا بويع لخليفتين فاقتلو الاخر

هناك من العلماء الربانيين من يكفر الدولة السعودية بنظامها اصلا على الرغم من تطبيقها بعض الحدود على المستضعفين فما بالكم بالنظام المصري المستمد من التشريعات الفرنسية والبريطانية

قول جلّ القائل في كتابه الكريم:

1) { ومن لم يحكم بما أنزل الله فأول-ئك هم الكافرون} [المائدة : 45].
2) { فاحكم بينهم بما أنزل الله} [المائدة : 48].
3) { فلا وربك لا يُؤمنون حتى يحكّموك فيما شجر بينهم} [النساء : 65].
4) { واحذرهم أن يفتنوك عن بعض ما أنزل الله إليك} [الجاثية : 18].
5) { أفحكم الجاهلية يبغون ومن أحسن من الله حُكماً} [المائدة : 50].
6) { إنا أنزلنا إليك الكتاب بالحق لتحكم بين الناس بما أراك الله} [النساء : 105].

1) وعن عبادة بن الصامت رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ( سيليكم أمراء من بعدي يعرّفونكم ما تنكرون، ويُنكرون عليكم ما تعرفون، فمن أدرك ذلك منكم فلا طاعة لمن عصى الله ) ([1]).

2) وعن عبد الله ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ( سيكون عليكم أُمراء يُؤخّرون الصلاة عن مواقيتها ويحُدِثون البدع. قلت: فكيف أصنع؟ قال: تسألني يابْنَ أُمِّ عَبْدٍ كيف تصنعُ؟ لا طاعةَ لمن عصَى الله ) ([2]).

3) وعن أبي سعيد الخدري وأبي هريرة رضي الله عنهما قالا: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ( ليأتين عليكم أُمراء يُقرّبون شرار النّاس، ويُؤخِّرُون الصَّلاة عن مواقيتها، فمن أدركَ ذلك منهم فلا يكُونن عرِيفاً، ولا شُرْطياً، ولا جَابِيا،ً ولا خَازِناً ) ([3]).

[1] رواه الحاكم والطبراني وهو حديث صحيح.

[2] رواه الطبراني في الكبير وهو حديث صحيح.

[3] رواه ابن ماجة وسنده صحيح، وأخرجه ابن حبان في صحيحه، وأحمد في مسنده، والطبراني في المعجم الصغير، والخطيب في تاريخ بغداد.

Woodrow
02-07-2011, 12:44 PM
The fastest way to get Mubarak to step down is to find a fast escape route for him to get out of Egypt. It must be very scary for a despot to step down as they are very much aware that in doing so they have lost all power and will be at the mercy of the people they mistreated when they do.

جوري
02-07-2011, 01:50 PM
The fastest way to get Mubarak to step down is to find a fast escape route for him to get out of Egypt. It must be very scary for a despot to step down as they are very much aware that in doing so they have lost all power and will be at the mercy of the people they mistreated when they do.

I was thinking of Catherine cousin to Anne Boleyn when she practiced the night before her demise how her head would look on top of the tower!
problem isn't with Mubarak alone it is with the entire regime.. that cretin he elected for a vice president, has an extensive history of capturing Muslims and torturing them in Egyptian prisons.. I want people to not waver in their wants.. they said 'isqat ar'regime' meaning they want to uproot that entire group!

so make du3a people.. surely Allah swt is with the righteous..

Woodrow
02-07-2011, 02:15 PM

I was thinking of Catherine cousin to Anne Boleyn when she practiced the night before her demise how her head would look on top of the tower!
problem isn't with Mubarak alone it is with the entire regime.. that cretin he elected for a vice president, has an extensive history of capturing Muslims and torturing them in Egyptian prisons.. I want people to not waver in their wants.. they said 'isqat ar'regime' meaning they want to uproot that entire group!

so make du3a people.. surely Allah swt is with the righteous..

I believe it is now past the point of no return. change will happen.

My Du'a is that a righteous Leadership is the change that happens.

جوري
02-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I believe it is now past the point of no return. change will happen. My Du'a is that a righteous Leadership is the change that happens.

But life has returned to 'normal' so to speak.. there is no media coverage of the matter.. people are going to work and he's letting those people just sit there until they get bored..
of course I am certain that black water 'death squad' will come in, in civilian clothing ensure that a CIA operative 'Omar Suliman' stays in power just like what happened with east Berlin.. and killing millions of people in the process, which is very likely. I need the rest of the country to wake up and NOT go back to work.. does this not matter to them?

Dagless
02-07-2011, 04:27 PM

But life has returned to 'normal' so to speak.. there is no media coverage of the matter.. people are going to work and he's letting those people just sit there until they get bored..
of course I am certain that black water 'death squad' will come in, in civilian clothing ensure that a CIA operative 'Omar Suliman' stays in power just like what happened with east Berlin.. and killing millions of people in the process, which is very likely. I need the rest of the country to wake up and NOT go back to work.. does this not matter to them?
It hasn't returned to normal. They were saying earlier that there is only limited openings of banks. AJE are still covering it. I doubt it can ever go back to normal until Mubarak is gone.

جوري
02-07-2011, 04:36 PM
It hasn't returned to normal. They were saying earlier that there is only limited openings of banks. AJE are still covering it. I doubt it can ever go back to normal until Mubarak is gone.

Even if he is gone, that turd omar suliman who is even worst will take office and the people who were out on the square won't see the light of day.. people in Egypt are also oblivious.. I was telling my aunt the other day about Mubarak's assets and she couldn't believe it, she said they reported that in the western news? They just have cooking shows and bought political analysts in that 'Nile Station' brain washing the masses as always or down-playing it.. It didn't get much media coverage today.. in fact just a little snippet after the wiki leaks guy, and Sudan and the super bowel.. you name it, it too precedents .. it is a game they're all playing at the expense of the people.. May God dam n them.. The only thing we can do is make du3a.. but is du3a enough without action? surely they can't protest forever? He just wants to wear them out and trivialize their efforts!.. already calling them homos and half men and under-educated and traitors.. you name it.. of course after a laundry list of other things to contain this situation!

Argamemnon
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
What you're saying reminds of the Romanian Revolution in 1989 and how Ceaucescu - despite attempts to flee the country by helicopter - was eventually captured and killed. That was so dramatic, I was only 13 at the time.

Dagless
02-07-2011, 05:18 PM

Even if he is gone, that turd omar suliman who is even worst will take office and the people who were out on the square won't see the light of day.. people in Egypt are also oblivious.. I was telling my aunt the other day about Mubarak's assets and she couldn't believe it, she said they reported that in the western news? They just have cooking shows and bought political analysts in that 'Nile Station' brain washing the masses as always or down-playing it.. It didn't get much media coverage today.. in fact just a little snippet after the wiki leaks guy, and Sudan and the super bowel.. you name it, it too precedents .. it is a game they're all playing at the expense of the people.. May God dam n them.. The only thing we can do is make du3a.. but is du3a enough without action? surely they can't protest forever? He just wants to wear them out and trivialize their efforts!.. already calling them homos and half men and under-educated and traitors.. you name it.. of course after a laundry list of other things to contain this situation!

We'll find out soon enough, but the square is still full, and after so many deaths I doubt the public would just give up. Tell your aunt to watch AJE!

Argamemnon
02-07-2011, 05:21 PM
If Romanians can bring down the brutal dictator Ceaucescu surely Egyptians too can bring down Mubarak? I would be a little disappointed if they gave up.

جوري
02-07-2011, 05:33 PM
We'll find out soon enough, but the square is still full, and after so many deaths I doubt the public would just give up. Tell your aunt to watch AJE!

What is AJE.. all we ever owned was our du3a.. we sail in the sea with du3a as our only safety net..

Dagless
02-07-2011, 05:38 PM

What is AJE.. all we ever owned was our du3a.. we sail in the sea with du3a as our only safety net..
Al Jazeera English.

glo
02-07-2011, 07:27 PM
I saw this heart-warming footage.
After Christians protecting Muslims during their prayers, here is a group of Muslims protecting Copts during their Mass.

The translation I was given is this (perhaps Lily or somebody else can confirm this):
Translation: Coptic Priest (with loud speaker): "In the name of Christ we unite our ranks all together, and in the name of Muhammad" Christian/Muslim Crowd: "One hand! One hand! One hand! One hand! One hand! One hand!... " Coptic Priest: "We shall remain in this square until the tyrant fall

glo
02-07-2011, 07:49 PM
A Virtual "March of Millions" in Solidarity with Egyptian Protestors
Location: This is an ONLINE event. You do not need to be in Egypt or attend a particular march take part in this event. By clicking “I’m attending” you are simply showing your support for the Egyptian cause online.
Over 800,000 people from every nation, race and religion are showing their solidarity with the people of Egypt by joining this 'virtual march' on Facebook.
Please join to show Egypt that they are not alone!

Argamemnon
02-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I saw this heart-warming footage.
After Christians protecting Muslims during their prayers, here is a group of Muslims protecting Copts during their Mass.

The translation I was given is this (perhaps Lily or somebody else can confirm this):
Which makes Egypt an example to follow for the rest of the world, including the West.

Peace

transition?
02-07-2011, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Which makes Egypt an example to follow for the rest of the world, including the West.

Peace
Under Islam, coexistence and peace is possible and will be possible.
Far from imposing and executing various religious communities, Muslims lived with, and even ruled over, numerous rival Christian communities. Muslims were forced to decide disputes between these Christian sects. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is a prime example of Muslim arbitration and administration in negotiating a peaceful and progressive approach between Christians of various denominations. Up until this day, a Muslim family holds the honor of opening the door to allow the various Christian denominations to enter and worship. The arrangement of responsibilities between the Christian sects was decided with Muslim governance.

Muslims will find ways for coexistence and peace despite what other sources claim.

Gate Keeper at The Church of the Holy Sepulcher

Twice each day, a Joudeh family member brings the key to the door, which is locked and unlocked by a Nusseibeh (Muslim). This Mr. Nusseibeh.

Being a gatekeeper demonstrates a level of trust and understanding, with respect =).

glo
02-07-2011, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon

Peace
Amen to that.

Let's hope this unity and harmony continues beyond this period of 'fighting a common enemy'.

Argamemnon
02-07-2011, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
Under Islam, coexistence and peace is possible and will be possible.
If Muslims are true Muslims (not only by name!) there won't be violence and aggression and intolerance. If you read history you will see the difference between Islam and Christianity, or to be more accurate; between Muslim rulers and Christian rulers.

For hundreds of years (unfortunately) violence was the NORM in Christian lands whereas Muslim rulers were far more tolerant and peaceful (there really is no comparison!). This fact is also acknowledged by reputable western scholars. Of course this doesn't mean that there were no good Christians at the time, but violence and intolerance was the NORM, not the exception. I hope I haven't offended anyone, but this is history and it's indisputable.

Anyhow, history is history; let's hope and pray for peace and tolerance in the present and in the future :)

Peace

جوري
02-08-2011, 12:30 AM
An American in Cairo: Close Encounters With Chaos

Feb 7, 2011 – 3:17 PM

Text Size
Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream

Sam Ahmad

CAIRO -- I live on a houseboat on the Nile -- far from the cobblestone streets of my native Brooklyn.

Cairo was my first stop on a long trip through Asia and Africa. I've spent the last several months taking in its history, beauty, culture and, until recently, its security. Knowing that I could unchain the houseboat and float from these shores to those of New York Harbor added to the comfort and peace that I took for granted.

That changed when I went from greeting the water skiers and herons that passed my rear deck to dodging the tear gas and tanks that passed my front door.

Sam Ahmad for AOL News
Sam Ahmad stands in the streets of Cairo. The American has observed the protests in Tahrir Square and been interrogated by police and the army.

On the morning of Jan. 27, I left my home aware that the Internet and cell-phone service had been blocked by the government. As I opened my front gate, I emerged to a crowd of young policemen carrying protective shields and batons -- facing protesters with stones in their hands and determination on their faces.

I witnessed several hours of these clashes. By late afternoon, the protesters had pushed forward, setting fire to police cars, tires and eventually the police station next door, as tear-gas canisters were being shot with the frequency of a heartbeat. Bloodied police officers were being rushed to their camps. There was a huge burst of euphoria from the protesters when the police began to retreat.

As the protesters marched forward, four terrified officers who had been left behind jumped the fence with the property next door and hid on the 12-inch ledge that separated them from the Nile. Hours later, they asked me for water and a change of clothes so that they could go home in civilian clothes as the entire Cairo police force had just done.

Sam Ahmad for AOL News
Ahmad stands next to an Egyptian tank in the streets of Cairo.

I awoke the next morning to find ordinary citizens directing traffic and organizing neighborhood watches, in lieu of the now disbanded police force. At this point, there was mass hysteria, as the state-run television stations were airing phone calls from hysterical women describing how thugs were attempting to break down their doors.

Word on the street was that looters were undercover police officers sent by the Mubarak administration in an attempt to create panic. A number of looters who were nabbed by watch groups were found with police IDs. Reports of prisoners being freed did not help. We all bought it and armed ourselves with homemade weapons, as we guarded our front doors.

Later that night, I received word that an older English woman five houseboats down was alone and terrified. My groundskeeper and I took his dirty 3-yard rowboat down the Nile to pick her up and bring her to my home. The trip would have been a beautiful one were it not for gunfire and screams that surrounded us.

The next few days were comparatively calm, even though each night, I fell asleep to the sounds of sporadic gunfire. I had made several trips to Tahrir Square to observe the protests. The anti-government protesters were calm and organized -- most appeared to be artists, students and professionals.

Things changed when, en route to Tahrir Square, a friend and I were removed from a taxi and interrogated by a mob of medieval-looking men wielding clubs and machetes. Rumor had it that these mobs were police posing as civilians. My only crime was having an American passport, as Egypt's state-run television had been blaming the protests on foreign influence.

Across Cairo, foreigners were being systematically arrested for being "spies" or journalists. As the mob handed us over to uniformed policemen, one of our captors told the police they had caught us smoking marijuana in the back of our cab.

The police searched and interrogated us, and after some very tense moments, handed us to the army. They questioned us in a police station with bloodied walls and windows that had been shattered in earlier demonstrations. After a terrifying four hours, we were eventually released -- to return to the same mob-filled streets.

Each of the three groups who had detained us -- the mob, police and army -- were interested in whether or not we had a camera. If they had seen the photos I had taken in Tahrir Square the day before, or behind the lines with the protesters, we would have been in genuine trouble. This was the first time I had left home without a camera -- and it was only because I had forgotten it. I thank God for that.

Sponsored Links
As of this week, it appears that the government is slowly regaining control. Two weeks without paychecks and security has taken its toll on the already cash-starved Egyptian population. Many who were initially involved in the demonstrations are supporting the government again, while thousands wake up each morning in Tahrir Square hoping for a new day.

After hearing about the previous night's ordeals, a friend said, "It's moments like this that I realize how good we have it here in America. ... Why do I complain over the most mundane things?"

I responded, "That's what the people of Egypt are fighting for -- the right to complain about a traffic jam as if it's the biggest deal in the world."

Sam Ahmad, 39, is an entrepreneur and former U.S. lawyer who now lives in Cairo. You can read more about his travels at samonearth.blogspot.com.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Over 800,000 people from every nation, race and religion are showing their solidarity with the people of Egypt by joining this 'virtual march' on Facebook.
Please join to show Egypt that they are not alone!
I am one of the 836,407 people. :)

glo
02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

I am one of the 836,407 people. :)
Yay! So am I. :)

The number is up to 847,850.

glo
02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Read what some bloggers on Tahrir square have to say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12381295

جوري
02-09-2011, 12:36 AM
this is 4/4 find the rest on youtube..

جوري
02-09-2011, 02:46 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله رب العالمين .. وصلى الله على نبيه الكريم .. وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

وبعد :

فقد بلغنا بأسف ما دعا إليه بعض أهل العلم في مصر الحبيبة من دعوة الناس إلى اعتزال المظاهرات ضد النظام الحاكم في مصر ..

وللأسف فإن هذه المواقف الداعية إلى تجنب الصراع مع هذه الأنظمة التي أفسدت البلاد وأرهقت العباد تعتبر بمثابة طوق النجاة الذي يحميها من كل هبة شعبية قد تؤدي إلى استئصالها وقطع دابرها ..

لقد أدركت هذه الشعوب المقهورة سر قوتها وأيقنت بأن خلاصها بيدها وأن الحقوق تنتزع بالقوة ولا تنال بلاستجداء أو التسول ، وهي في طريقها إلى الخلاص بإذن الله .

إنما يحصل اليوم في بلاد الإسلام من ظلم وبغي وفجور داخل في دائرة الظلم الذي شرع الله لعباده التصدي له..

قال تعالى في وصف أهل الإيمان : {وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَهُمُ الْبَغْيُ هُمْ يَنْتَصِرُونَ} [الشورى : 39].

وقال في إقرار المظلوم على رفع الظلم ودفعه :

{وَلَمَنِ انْتَصَرَ بَعْدَ ظُلْمِهِ فَأُولَئِكَ مَا عَلَيْهِمْ مِنْ سَبِيلٍ} [الشورى : 41]

وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام :

(قاتل دون مالك حتى تحوز مالك، أو تقتل فتكون من شهداء الآخرة) صحيح (رواه الإمام أحمد والطبراني).

(من قتل دون مظلمته فهو شهيد ) رواه أحمد عن ابن عباس .

«من قتل دون ماله فهو شهيد ».أخرجه مسلم.

(والذي نفسي بيده لتأمرن بالمعروف ولتنهون عن المنكر ولتأخذن على يد الظالم وليأطرنه على الحق أطرأ أو ليضربن الله قلوب بعضكم على بعض وليلعننكم كما لعنهم) رواه الطبراني في المعجم الكبير والبيهقي في السنن .

(كيف تقدس أمة لا يؤخذ من شديدهم لضعيفهم؟) رواه ابن حبان والطبراني .

(إذا رأيتم أمتي تهاب الظالم أن تقول له إنك أنت ظالم فقد تودع منهم) رواه احمد والبيهقي .

قال البيهقي تعليقا على هذا الحديث :

(قال أحمد و المعنى في هذا :

أنهم إذا خافوا على أنفسهم من هذا القول فتركوه كانوا مما هو أشد منه و أعظم من القول و العمل أخوف و كانوا إلى أن يدعوا جهاد المشركين خوفا على أنفسهم و أموالهم أقرب و إذا صاروا كذلك فقد تودع منهم و استوى وجودهم و عدمهم) شعب الإيمان - البيهقي - (6 / 81)

أما الدعوة إلى الاستكانة أمام الطغاة بحجة الحفاظ على أمن البلاد والعباد ..فهي تكريس لهذا الظلم الحاصل ومعارضة للنصوص الشرعية التي أمرت بإزالته ..

وأمن البلاد والعباد لن يتحقق إلا بالقضاء على هؤلاء الطغاة والخلاص منهم ..

كم في سجون مصر الآن من الموحدين ؟

فهل اكتظاظ السجون بالموحدين هو الأمن الذي ينبغي أن نحافظ عليه ؟

إن الخلاص من هؤلاء الطغاة مكسب عظيم ونصر كبير لا بد له من ثمن باهظ ..

وإذا لم نكن مستعدين لدفع هذا الثمن فلا ينبغي أن نتحدث عن رفع الظلم ..

بل ليس من حقنا أن نحلم به ..

إن الذين يريدون أن يمنعوا المعذب من الأنين ..

ويمنعوا الحزين من البكاء ..

ويمنعوا المظلوم أن يقول للظالم : كفى ظلما ..

ويمنعوا السجين أن يقول للسجان : أعطني حريتي ..

إنهم في الحقيقة ظالمون ..معينون للظلم وهم لا يشعرون !

فهل يا ترى يرضون بواقع الأمة ؟

أم لديهم حلول سحرية تنقل الناس إلى عالم الفردوس دون أن يجرحوا شعور الطغاة ؟

أيها المسلمون :

إن فجور هؤلاء الطغاة ضجت له الأرض والسموات ، فيجب التواصي على صد عدوانهم والتعاون على إزالة طغيانهم ..

وإذا عجز أهل العلم عن الصدع بالحق في وجوه الظالمين، فلا يجوز لهم تخذيل الجماهير عن التصدي لهم بما أمكن من حيلة أو سيلة تعين ..

بل الواجب هو جمع الكلمة ورص الصفوف من أجل رفع الظلم وإزاحته فهذا من التعاون على البر والتقوى الذي أمر الله به .

وباستطاعة المسلمين اليوم أن يجتمعوا على قلب رجل واحد ويقولوا لطاغية مصر بلسان واحد :

ثورة ضد مبارك

قادها الشعب وبارك
لا رجوع اليوم عنها

أو يزور الموت دارك
فاركب الطيار هيا

جاءك الشعب وجاءك
زمر تمشي وتحبو

همها اليوم حصارك
لا حلولا نبتغيها

غير أن نرى فرارك
فاترك الديار وارحل

واستحث من أجارك
لا تحرض المطيع

أو تخلفه مكانك

ونسأل الله تعالى أن يعجل بمصرعه وبمصرع جميع الطغاة في بلاد الإسلام .

والله أعلم

والحمد لله رب العالمين .

Danah
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Oh My God! I can't turn off the TV, they aanounced that Mubarak is about to leave tonight!
The people in the tahrir square are celebrating now after they heard that announcment :)
Alhumdulilah it will happen at last!!

MustafaMc
02-10-2011, 05:33 PM
I pray that the coming change will be good for the people of Egypt. The post noted below shows that the situation is far from simple.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1408382

جوري
02-10-2011, 06:06 PM
They're moving indeed toward what 'crapleeza' spewed for the middle east a 'New world order' however, I pray that the will of the people to establish an Islamic state will override any such western desire for total dominion over the region. You must understand though, they may plot, for the eventual coming of the anti-christ.. what Allah swt decrees will come to pass though they may hate it!

YusufNoor
02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
:sl:

mmmm, the CIA backed VP Suleiman seizes power!

AND THE PEOPLE REJOICED!! ^o)

Fiction AS Reality! or visa versa????

May Allah ease the burden of the Ummah throughout the world and may He guide us ALL back to our Din!

:wa:

Dagless
02-10-2011, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
:sl:

mmmm, the CIA backed VP Suleiman seizes power!
I'm surprised he's still in Egypt. Maybe he'll run away with Mubarak after the speech tonight?

جوري
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
There was an attempt to assassinate him but there were two cars that were sent out exactly alike and unfortunately the wrong one was targeted.. He knows his days are numbered believe me.. what will happen I presume is the military will take over.. and what happens from that point on is anyone's guess.. so let's pray in this critical time for a another step for this Muslim empire to rise and out of Egypt.. Egypt's people are still very much in love with Islam.. prayer and du3a'a hasn't left them.. so let's hope that the right things happen and that it trickles down on the entire Muslim world..

I am so afraid of how this might turn out indeed as a 'New world Order' but do believe that though the kaffirs may plan, that Allah's plan will come to fruition insha'Allah

Woodrow
02-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Just thought you all might be interested to see Russian coverage. From Russia Today:

جوري
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I swear I can't get enough news-- I am ineffectual at everything else since the 25th..

lol

Jazaka Allah khyran br. woodrow..

جوري
02-10-2011, 08:50 PM
al Jazeera live now.. he is speaking.. I don't think he is stepping down :(

http://aljazeera.net/channel/livestr...oogleStatID=32

Danah
02-10-2011, 09:10 PM
what a man!!
I thought he will step down, people are very angry now in the square!
Just how long he is planning to stay?

I am very scared of what might happen tomorrow! I think tomorrow will be the biggest protest since 25th Jan. I pray that there will be no more victims tomorrow.

جوري
02-10-2011, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
what a man!! I thought he will step down, people are very angry now in the square! Just how long he is planning to stay??

I swear I just can't believe it..

Dagless
02-10-2011, 09:17 PM
LOL wow I wasn't expecting that! Does he even know what's going on? They're going to lynch him for sure.

Danah
02-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I just pray sincerly for those people safety tomorrow!!

They are already starting in tomorrow protest from now! I don't even think that they will sleep tonight at all and will stay in the square till tomorrow!

Salahudeen
02-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I feel very angry and I am not even Egpytian so only Allah knows how angry those protestors must be feeling. I was expecting a resignation, the man is just so stubborn. Millions expected to march 2moro, lets hope the army doesn't stop them with violence. If they march to the presidential palace do you guys think the army will stop them with force?

When I think of Mubarek the word Pharoe comes to mind, the kind of Pharoe that Moses went up against.

جوري
02-10-2011, 09:28 PM
LOL wow I wasn't expecting that! Does he even know what's going on? They're going to lynch him for sure.
He knows what he is doing that SOB.. I am sure he's hoping for some sort of attempt on his life, in which he'll direct the armies against the people once and for all.. Oh God..

here are many more pictures.. I love the one with the medical students calling him a 'malignant tumor'

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/10/la...hosni-mubarak/

Dagless
02-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Just saw the Vice President speak and he quoted the Quran. This is the same guy who hangs out with the Israeli's and said he wants the Palestinians to go hungry but not starve.

جوري
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Just saw the Vice President speak and he quoted the Quran. This is the same guys who hangs out with the Israeli's and said he wants the Palestinians to go hungry but not to starve.

Devils and kaffirs can quote the Quran too, it is meaningless!
he's just making another kind of appeal! different types of speeches at work here but I am glad the people don't buy it.. especially that turd omar suliman he is the worst of the worst..

Salahudeen
02-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Just saw the Vice President speak and he quoted the Quran. This is the same guys who hangs out with the Israeli's and said he wants the Palestinians to go hungry but not starve.
To be honest brother, I think the people in Egpyt are reaching boiling point and they're going to explode very soon if they don't get their demands met.

Danah
02-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Some protesters said that they are going to his palace, I fear that they will clash with the army who is guarding the palace.

جوري
02-10-2011, 09:58 PM
It is scary indeed.. but the military are conscripted of the people and I am wondering if they'll betray them or what?

aadil77
02-10-2011, 10:07 PM
If the military had any loyalty to Allah they'd have an islamic state up and ready in no time

جوري
02-10-2011, 10:09 PM
If the military had any loyalty to Allah they'd have an islamic state up and ready in no time

I agree.. but that happens when Allah swt wills.. perhaps this will be a catalyst for that?

"The Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership, which will remain for as long as Allah wills, and then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood." Then he kept silent. (Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273))

Woodrow
02-10-2011, 10:11 PM
I am not a fortune teller and do not even believe in such nonsense. This is not a prediction, just a very probable fact.

If Muburak does not get out of Egypt within the next few hours. His obituary will be in the news by tomorrow afternoon.

Just my thoughts, but I believe Mubarak has suddenly realized he had no friends in any foreign governments. His usefulness is over and he is now a very high liability. It is not wise for any world power to associate with him, he is a dangerous man to stand near, any one near him could become an unavoidable casualty.

My thoughts. Mubarak thought he could find a rapid exit and take a good portion of his wealth with him. He discovered he is on everybody's hit list. He has become an unwanted liability. His only use now would be if he becomes the victim of a "terrorist" assassination.

His only option to survive is to either gather instantly gain insurmountable power and lock up every Egyptian or to announce he is staying "for the good of Egypt" and do his best to convince everybody he has reformed and will serve the people according to their wants.

He is now among the dead and just not intelligent enough to know it.

aadil77
02-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Isn't it funny how the west if supporting his resignation, anyone thougth of a possible agenda behind all this?

Mubarak was a loyal dog, now his time is finished, surely america will be waiting to replace him with another loyal dog?

Woodrow
02-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Isn't it funny how the west if supporting his resignation, anyone thougth of a possible agenda behind all this?

Mubarak was a loyal dog, now his time is finished, surely america will be waiting to replace him with another loyal dog?
I can not speak for the views of most Americans as I live in an area far removed from the mainstream populace. However, the people in this region will not support our government in house breaking any more puppies.

Al-Mufarridun
02-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

I am not a fortune teller and do not even believe in such nonsense. This is not a prediction, just a very probable fact.

If Muburak does not get out of Egypt within the next few hours. His obituary will be in the news by tomorrow afternoon.

Just my thoughts, but I believe Mubarak has suddenly realized he had no friends in any foreign governments. His usefulness is over and he is now a very high liability. It is not wise for any world power to associate with him, he is a dangerous man to stand near, any one near him could become an unavoidable casualty.

My thoughts. Mubarak thought he could find a rapid exit and take a good portion of his wealth with him. He discovered he is on everybody's hit list. He has become an unwanted liability. His only use now would be if he becomes the victim of a "terrorist" assassination.

His only option to survive is to either gather instantly gain insurmountable power and lock up every Egyptian or to announce he is staying "for the good of Egypt" and do his best to convince everybody he has reformed and will serve the people according to their wants.

He is now among the dead and just not intelligent enough to know it.
I share your thoughts Woodrow. The inevitable is near, and I pray that the people of Masr will be firm and patient enough to see this through. Insha'Allah. I sense the longer he stays, the more difficult it will be for him after he's gone. The people of Egypt might not be content with him leaving but demand that he also must answer for his crimes.

جوري
02-11-2011, 11:20 AM

any chance to run a smear campaign against Muslims and nip in the bud any chance that this might be a religious movement of course is why they're all of a sudden so supportive!
They neglect the entire square making prayer yet when they mention the "Muslim brotherhood'' they focus on three individuals and a niqabi lol.. they're so pathetic yet mock Egyptian state media totally neglecting that they do the exact same thing.. public manipulation at its best.. they plot and plan but Allah swt is the best of planners..

peace_maker
02-11-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm so mad right now, I feel like scribling it all up. We stayed up late night to hear the news of that devil's resignation but no, he came up with something so nonsense. The speech he gave had NO link to the issue that's going on. And his condolences were so phony. He said, "he'll investigate about the people who died". Hello? Everybody knows the truth, he's the MURDERER! No one's watching his lame state TV to be fooled.

Honestly, I don't think Mubarak's normal. He should be shown to a psycatrist immediately. Stubborn is not exactly the word I'd refer to him. I don't think there's any word in the world that would suit him. Among all the bad people in the world, Mubarak has topped them all.

His plan of ignoring the people and soon they would get frustrated and give it all up and doesn't seem to work. I mean, for how long can they also hang around on roads?!
Mubarak is wrong. His dirty thoughts will not succeed from now on. This movement will not only mark change in history in Egypt but all around the world.

Mubarak's clinging to dying only on the soil of Egypt. If he doesn't step down soon, then I think his wish would come true soon.

The Egyptians are very peaceful, their movement is very admiring, mashaallah. Mubarak is trying to provoke them.

If Mubark loves his people, then he should have stepped down long time ago. He is forgetting, there is no nation without people.

May Allah help the Egyptians in their movement. And also help to get the world rid of corruption.

Woodrow
02-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Mubarak is a very desperate man. The only reason I can think of for him backing out of his resignation is because he is suicidal. If you listen carefully to this news video, it does not sound like the Egyptian military will help him.

Ramadhan
02-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Mubarak is a very desperate man
And he might also suffer from acute delusion.
he's been in his position for so many years without even a single criticism, it must be very difficult for him to grasp the current reality.

Danah
02-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Finally he is out now :]

Woodrow
02-11-2011, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Finally he is out now :]
MASHA ALLAH

I just read the news here:

CAIRO - President Hosni Mubarak resigned Friday and handed power to the Egyptian military, setting off wild celebrations among protesters across the country who had demanded his ouster for the last 18 days.

When the announcement by Vice President Omar Suleiman was broadcast in Cairo's Tahrir Square, the epicenter of the protests, pandemonium broke out as huge throngs of demonstrators realized they had acheived their goal.
SOURCE

Woodrow
02-11-2011, 05:04 PM
The good news has brought forth a new thread. Please post all further comments there:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...rol-egypt.html

This thread is now closed for the purpose of chasing you all over to the proper thread.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!