/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don Strevel

strevel
02-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I am pleased to introduce myself. My name is Don Strevel, and I live in Las Vegas, USA. I do not drink, smoke or gamble. I am very original in my beautiful city :). Islam is a very interesting faith to me. I have come here to learn and see the good things in Islam. I figure no one is more correctly qualified to share correct views and opinions on Islam than he peoples here. :)

shokran,
Don

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
02-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Welcome to IB.....Strevel.

:) Dive in and explore IB..you will find treasures of Islam.

PouringRain
02-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Ramadhan
02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay.

format_quote Originally Posted by strevel
I live in Las Vegas, USA. I do not drink, smoke or gamble
Whoa!! Those two sentences normally do not belong even in the same paragraph, let alone next to each other! :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
welcome to the forum Bro, its a nice introduction.

selsebil
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Don,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Zafran
02-04-2011, 03:45 PM
welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

IAmZamzam
02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Yes, welcome. I don't suppose you're averse to dawah?

Rabi'ya
02-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey!! Welcome!! greetings!!!
Welcome to Li....I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many many friends. :)

GuestFellow
02-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Woodrow
02-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the forums Don. Hopefully we will be able to answer any questions ypu may have. I hope you find us to be beneficial and that you enjoy yourself.

strevel
02-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank you for your kindness and politeness. I look forward to sharing and listening :) شكرا، واسمحوا لنا معرفة بعضنا البعض

Don

strevel
02-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Yes, many feel that everyone here is subject to being a slaveto their passions. I cannot speakfor others, but smoking smells bad, drinking gives you a head ache. Gamling is just dumb. :)

i look forward to being a positive participant in the group adding to the general quality. :).

Cabdullahi
02-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Yes, many feel that everyone here is subject to being a slaveto their passions. I cannot speakfor others, but smoking smells bad, drinking gives you a head ache. Gamling is just dumb. :)

i look forward to being a positive participant in the group adding to the general quality. :).
are you egyptian donna?

strevel
02-04-2011, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome to the forums Don. Hopefully we will be able to answer any questions ypu may have. I hope you find us to be beneficial and that you enjoy yourself.
I believe that communication is important to understanding. People will never agree on everything. However, respect comes from understanding a correct perception.

Have a great day.

Don, Las vegas

strevel
02-04-2011, 10:47 PM
:), No, I am American living in Las Vegas named Don. However, I would like to visit Egypt.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a wonderful stay here

may you learn lots about Islaam on the forum and enjoy your journey and find it beneficial

peace

Woodrow
02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
:), No, I am American living in Las Vegas named Don. However, I would like to visit Egypt.
Just noticed we are almost neighbors. I am only 1306 miles North East of you, turn right at Casper, Wyoming and you can't miss us. Stop in for coffee some morning. I make an unbelievable cup of espresso. I hope you like strong black coffee most people tell me I should serve it with a fork and knife

Rhubarb Tart
02-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Rafeeq
02-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the ISLAMIC BOARD family, Don.

Al-Mufarridun
02-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Very Original indeed.

welcome to the forum Don.

Amat Allah
02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Wellcome my respected brother to IB forum as a new precious member of our big family...your family...

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!