/* */

PDA

View Full Version : women and men in salah - different or same???

anonymous
02-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Assalaam alakum

I was on the islamonline site reading about the way women and men read their salah

It says there is a difference of opinion among scholers - some say women pray differently and some say men and women should pray the same based upon the hadith where the Profet (pease and blessings be upon him) said 'pray as you have seen me praying'

they say the second is the most correct view and that we should pray the same -

ive always orayed so that im concealed properly but now im not so sure as the hadith above doesnt say for men or for women so shouldnt we then be praying the same way????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
02-07-2011, 08:58 PM
:sl:

take a look at this inshaAllah

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1106/diffe...%20in%20prayer

Hamza Asadullah
02-08-2011, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Assalaam alakum

I was on the islamonline site reading about the way women and men read their salah

It says there is a difference of opinion among scholers - some say women pray differently and some say men and women should pray the same based upon the hadith where the Profet (pease and blessings be upon him) said 'pray as you have seen me praying'

they say the second is the most correct view and that we should pray the same -

ive always orayed so that im concealed properly but now im not so sure as the hadith above doesnt say for men or for women so shouldnt we then be praying the same way????
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayran for your question. You will find a detailed answer here inshallah:

Women's Prayer: Why is it different?

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?ID=1311

f you have anymore questions or need anymore advice at all then please do not hesitate to ask.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!