/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rise my Ummah be as stealthy as and sharp like a steel sword (nasheed) Nice

جوري
02-06-2011, 03:15 AM

for inspiration..
I love you Egypt.. mother to the world.. the heart of the ummah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-06-2011, 04:35 AM
ماض كالسيف

اضرب كالسيف كالريح كالموج غزاره----- عاداً كالخيل كالليث كالليل كالرعد شراره
مقدام يطلب ثاره ويرى في الموت بشاره ------ليزل طاغوت الدنياء لايملك غير حج ـاره

يقذفها كما هي تخرق بالرعب جداره----- ألف الاذلال وقاما ينسج بالعز فخاره

كطريد سئم دجاه ومضى يستجن نهاره----- كالنجم الهائم يهوى في فلك المجد مداره

لم يرضى الدنياء تارة كلا والبغي جداره-----لبّى للعزة لما نادى الاقصى ثواره

غنى للموت مشوقا ومضى يعزف قيثاره----- نصب المحتل خداعه اغرى فيه سمساره

صاغ الكلمات وعودا وشى بالمر حراوه-----زرعوا مسراه رعبا ضربوا بالجوع حصاره

فتقدم لم يثنيه مكر يستدعي عثاره-----هيهات يهادن حتى يمسح بالعزة عاره

بركان من إيمان هذا التلمود سعاره----- أدنى بالخوف حصونه أعلى فيهم أسواره

فتفـجر فيهم غضباً أنشب فيهم أظفاره-----كشظايا النار تراه مغوار يصنع غاره

للمنشد أبو علي

Argamemnon
02-06-2011, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I love you Egypt.. mother to the world.. the heart of the ummah
Adnan Oktar (Harun Yahya) recently claimed that Turkish scholars who have studied in Egypt (at Al Azhar) usually become deviants who believe in the kufr theory of evolution, lol...

He also said that a group of "devout" Egyptians visited him and argued with him about the theory of evolution and that he completely destroyed their arguments. He explained how he couldn't believe why these "devout Egyptians" were fiercely defending Darwinism, which he considers kufr...

Lol... he says a lot of funny stuff though, such as very subtly implying that he is the mahdi without saying so. I'm not his fan but occasionally watch his tv programmes... :w:

Argamemnon
02-06-2011, 05:04 AM
There are so many tv programs about Egypt on tens of Turkish tv channels (almost every day). Some "analysts" are saying that Egypt is actually experiencing a secularization process, and that the country will become like Turkey; a liberal and less religious society which is 'western-minded'. But for this to happen, they argue, Egypt needs a stronger middle class. I hope they are wrong, but I fear they are probably right about the "secularization of Egyptian society".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-06-2011, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Lol... he says a lot of funny stuff though, such as very subtly implying that he is the mahdi without saying so. I'm not his fan but occasionally watch his tv programmes...

That is unfortunate... He had some good works out but there is so much about him or around him that taints much of what he does..

:w:

جوري
02-06-2011, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
There are so many tv programs about Egypt on tens of Turkish tv channels (almost every day). Some "analysts" are saying that Egypt is actually experiencing a secularization process, and that the country will become like Turkey; a liberal and less religious society which is 'western-minded'. But for this to happen, they argue, Egypt needs a stronger middle class. I hope they are wrong, but I fear they are probably right about the "secularization of Egyptian society".

Egypt can't get anymore secular than it actually is now.. like the guy said today..
Egyptians are smart, and Mubarak is Egyptian.. now it is become a game and the game is about who can stand to lose more and who can stand it the longest.. the people on the street have nothing so they're going to be there for the long haul..

I wouldn't worry about the religiosity of the Egyptians..
I have to say I have never seen this scene in Turkey (and I could be wrong)

But Egypt is very much a Muslim country and their jinood (soldiers) are mentioned in ahadith, they're 3la ribaat ila youm ad'deen..

insha'Allah victory is ours.. it is to the death now!

Argamemnon
02-06-2011, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

That is unfortunate... He had some good works out but there is so much about him or around him that taints much of what he does..

:w:
I just take the good and leave the bad.. he has a very good team of scientists and scholars.

Anyway, back to Egypt..... :w:

جوري
02-08-2011, 05:57 PM
another appropriate to the moment nasheed ..

Samiun
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
:sl:

Why do I get the feeling that it sounded like this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!