View Full Version : Louis Theroux: Ultra Zionists

Dagless
02-06-2011, 09:52 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ltra_Zionists/

Louis is a brave man.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
02-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Saw this when it came on the telly not so long ago. Definitely worth a watch.

glo
02-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I must definitely make the time to watch this!

Louis Theroux has a very disarming, almost naive, manner about him, which makes people open up and talk to him.
He might show surprise, often in a slightly amused way, but I have never seen him express disapproval or criticism. That's how he manages to expose people for who they are.

It's not he who exposes them, they expose themselves!
Theroux is a brilliant guy!

جوري
02-06-2011, 10:46 PM
why won't the video show in my area?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
02-06-2011, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Salam

Because British people actually pay for TV licence for the BBC. BBC iplayer won’t be free for those who don’t contribute to TV licence lol

Honestly I don’t know. I can’t access similar websites from US either.

I'll check whether the same programme has been posted on youtube for you.

Rhubarb Tart
02-06-2011, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Here you go. From part one to four

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ryQ7iif0_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taYDUx8CJIg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNOpeRueSwE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSmLDaW8mw

جوري
02-06-2011, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
BBC iplayer won’t be free for those who don’t contribute to TV licence

Oh God yeah.. I totally forgot about that stupid law..
thanks for the links

جوري
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
wonder if the average american knows where their tax money is going when they're standing at the unemployment line.. love all those guards surrounding them also from the tax payers money.. glad they're gathering there insha'Allah as the Quranic prophecy for their inevitable demise!

GuestFellow
02-06-2011, 11:13 PM
:sl:

I would go crazy living there. The presenter was very brave.

جوري
02-06-2011, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

They probably think everybody loves them.. I mean why else would all the nations be giving them large chunks of their citizens money were it not the case?
Love how they proclaim the land is theirs because God promised it to them.. firstly if it were promised to them then logic would dictate that it would still go to the Arabs for they're the sons of the first born, second it wasn't promised to them since Abraham (p) still purchased a land from the Canaanite the original Semites who are the true Palestinians long before the Jews migrated to that area.. thirdly even the migrant Jews of the time aren't these same Ashkenazics from Europe who converted to Judaism around the 7th century descending on our land like locusts.. fourthly God exiled them and sent them out into the desert until their 'promised one' comes and their promised one came and they missed the boat.. love how that guy says can't you smell king David.. mmmm if 'King' David smelled them he'd off with their Zionist heads!

:w:

Dagless
02-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Salam

Because British people actually pay for TV licence for the BBC. BBC iplayer won’t be free for those who don’t contribute to TV licence lol

Honestly I don’t know. I can’t access similar websites from US either.

I'll check whether the same programme has been posted on youtube for you.
edit:

Do you need a TV Licence to watch shows on BBC iPlayer?

It depends on whether you’re using BBC iPlayer to watch TV programmes at the same time as they are being shown on TV (i.e. “live”) or after they have been broadcast by either downloading programmes or via streaming on demand (on-demand).

You need to be covered by a TV Licence to watch or record television programmes as they’re being shown on TV. The law applies to all viewing and recording devices (TV, computer, laptop, mobile phone or any other), regardless of how you receive the television programmes (terrestrial, satellite, cable, via the internet on BBC iPlayer or any other way).

The BBC iPlayer allows users to watch programmes “live” as they are being shown on TV (i.e. BBC1, BBC2, BBC News etc.) and on-demand. If you are watching live content (e.g. a programme as it is being shown on BBC1 or BBC News) you will need a TV Licence. If you are using the BBC iPlayer to watch programmes on-demand i.e. after they have been shown, you do not need a TV Licence. Accordingly, depending on the nature of the content being viewed on the BBC iPlayer, a TV Licence may be required.

Rhubarb Tart
02-07-2011, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
You don't have to have a tv license to watch iplayer. You only pay a tv license if you own (and watch) a tv, not a pc. The only limitation is that you have to use a UK connection to view it.
thanks for that. I only said that because my sister was told to pay the TV license if she were to watch BBC iplayer (she was staying in campus). I was not completely sure about what I said which why I also written:

Honestly I don’t know.
Peace

Vito
02-07-2011, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:sl:

I guess it would depend on what area were talking about but, other than being treated like 2nd class citizens (which is a big under statement btw), its actually not that bad.

shakylla
02-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Here you go. From part one to four[...]
Thank you for the links!

Pointless trivia: Louis Theroux was born in my country, Singapore!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!