/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Jesus in Islam

Danah
02-07-2011, 02:24 PM
:sl:

The story of the prophet Jesus and his mother the Virgin Marry (peace be upon them all) explained in a very easy and summarized way from his birth till Allah rose him to the heaven.

Part 1

Part2

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Danah;

I watched the first video, but found it hard to follow the text, I was pleased to read about the miracles of Jesus.

Blessings

Eric

Danah
02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Peace Eric,

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
.......but found it hard to follow the text....
Was it because the quality of the translation itself? or because you couldn't follow the speed of the texts appearing in the video?

Eric H
02-09-2011, 08:57 PM

Peace Eric,

Was it because the quality of the translation itself? or because you couldn't follow the speed of the texts appearing in the video
It was a bit too fast for me, and the text did not stand out from the background, the bits I was able to follow were interesting.

Blessings

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
02-09-2011, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

It was a bit too fast for me, and the text did not stand out from the background, the bits I was able to follow were interesting.

Blessings

Eric
Peace Eric

Thanks for your feedback. I asked because I translated the first part of that video, the problem was that the speaker was talking quite fast, so we had to make the texts appear concurrently with the speech.
I hope the English itself was good, I don't use English a lot in my daily life and its not my first language.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!