/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Big Questions BBC iPlayer

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 06:29 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...s_4_Episode_5/

Assalamu Alaikum

link is above,

posted it coz i love that brother in that link seriously, love the long bearded brother. subhanALlah

anyone feel like they need to get stronga... coz after seein that i felt it badly...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
$tr@wB3rRy
02-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Wa 'Aleykum salaam wa rahmatullaah,

As usual the brother wasn't given time to speak up and defend.

Propa partiality.

Let Allaah 'azza wa jall bless the brother with good, amin

Dagless
02-07-2011, 07:43 PM
He didn't really get a chance to say much, but then again that might not be a bad thing since I disagreed with almost everything he did say. Btw the Iranian woman was really annoying.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
He didn't really get a chance to say much, but then again that might not be a bad thing since I disagreed with almost everything he did say. Btw the Iranian woman was really annoying.
interesting

what did you disagree with? I agreed with pretty much everything he said.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
02-07-2011, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
interesting

what did you disagree with? I agreed with pretty much everything he said.
You agreed with making the UK a Muslim state? :|

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 07:59 PM
You agreed with making the UK a Muslim state? :|
LOL i must have missed that?

he said that?

i heard him say he wants shariah law implemented but i didnt think he meant make UK a muslim state.

ive always understood that islam must start from a muslim land and then through jihad and dawah it must spread.

either way though, this brother has some guts mashAllah, he must truelly love ALlah and his messenger sallallahi alaihi wasallaam

aadil77
02-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Sheikh osama bin laden LOL

these guys are the reason muslims are getting attacked left, right and centre

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 08:09 PM
^ his the reason muslims are getting attacked?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ??????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ?????????????

bro are you kiddin me?

tell me your kiddin me :O

LOL

tell me now

Dagless
02-07-2011, 08:12 PM
LOL i must have missed that?

he said that?

i heard him say he wants shariah law implemented but i didnt think he meant make UK a muslim state.

ive always understood that islam must start from a muslim land and then through jihad and dawah it must spread.

either way though, this brother has some guts mashAllah, he must truelly love ALlah and his messenger sallallahi alaihi wasallaam
Yes he said he wanted shariah implemented, which is the same thing. The other guy said that they didn't want shariah law governing the UK (which is pretty logical since over 97% of the population aren't Muslim), the brother then said something like 'it's coming whether you want it or not', which made me cringe a bit. Then later on he said Obama and Cameron were on one side and Osama Bin Laden on the other; and all the Muslims were behind Osama. He is entitled to his opinion but shouldn't try and speak for Muslims in the UK. Yes he was brave.

aadil77
02-07-2011, 08:15 PM
^ his the reason muslims are getting attacked?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ??????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ?????????????

bro are you kiddin me?

tell me your kiddin me :O

LOL

tell me now
relax bro,

when you say its permissable to kill kuffar civilians live on TV its bound to p*ss people off, notice how most islamophobia appeared years after 9/11 when these nutjob groups appeared

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Yes he said he wanted shariah implemented, which is the same thing. The other guy said that they didn't want shariah law governing the UK (which is pretty logical since over 97% of the population aren't Muslim), the brother then said something like 'it's coming whether you want it or not', which made me cringe a bit. Then later on he said Obama and Cameron were on one side and Osama Bin Laden on the other; and all the Muslims were behind Osama. He is entitled to his opinion but shouldn't try and speak for Muslims in the UK. Yes he was brave.
well shariah will one day rule the world as we know although mayb not for a looooooooooooong time.

"wanting" shariah implemented is never a bad thing so long as you dont disturb the rights which Allaah has bestowed upon people and go trying to achieve within the islamic guidelines.

hmm I honestly still am in the gray when it comes to Ibn Laden but when it comes to (i kno its a blanket term now) the mujahideen fighting to preserve islam in afghan/pak etc then every muslim surely is behind them right? :O I thnk thats what he was trying to say :)

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
relax bro,

when you say its permissable to kill kuffar civilians live on TV its bound to p*ss people off, notice how most islamophobia appeared years after 9/11 when these nutjob groups appeared
he didnt say it that blatently, he simply didnt deny that he agrees with the Quran where it says to stone adulterers/sodomites etc.

aadil77
02-07-2011, 08:20 PM
well shariah will one day rule the world as we know although mayb not for a looooooooooooong time.

"wanting" shariah implemented is never a bad thing so long as you dont disturb the rights which Allaah has bestowed upon people and go trying to achieve within the islamic guidelines.

hmm I honestly still am in the gray when it comes to Ibn Laden but when it comes to (i kno its a blanket term now) the mujahideen fighting to preserve islam in afghan/pak etc then every muslim surely is behind them right? :O I thnk thats what he was trying to say :)
The mujahideen fighting in afghan/pak are not bin ladens al qaeda, they are taliban who's ameer is Mullah Umar

I respect the bro for his passion of islam, but clearly he has some misguided views and imposing them on others is no way to give dawa'h or a good impression of islam

aamirsaab
02-07-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't like the big question. I watch it, but I don't like it.

Probably has something to do with me knowing more about the topics being discussed than 90% of the attendees. Also, the host is biased.

aadil77
02-07-2011, 08:21 PM
he didnt say it that blatently, he simply didnt deny that he agrees with the Quran where it says to stone adulterers/sodomites etc.
He supports Bin laden and is from the same group as anjem choudary who btw said on Hardtalk that the 7/7 victims were justified in being killed

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2011, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
He supports Bin laden and is from the same group as anjem choudary who btw said on Hardtalk that the 7/7 victims were justified in being killed
i see,

i feel sad now lol.

jazakAllah khair for letting me know but

i feel sad now.

Dagless
02-07-2011, 08:29 PM

No, that's not what he was trying to say. Watch it again. How is imposing something in a non-Muslim country where Muslims are a ~3% minority never a bad thing? It's almost funny that any of the public worry about such a unlikely thing.

S_87
02-07-2011, 08:43 PM
i havent watched him, but theres nothing wrong with 'wanting' shariah. Remember, as muslims we know shariah law is the law of Allah, which is perfect and just. Physically putting it in place is different to 'wanting' it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!