/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wet Dreams & Ghusl

questions123
02-08-2011, 04:11 PM
I know that we have to perform Ghusl after a wet dream.
Do we need to check our undergarments for discharge every time we wake up after sleeping.
Some days I wake up and see white marks in my undergarments (these white marks are small and not like ejaculation ones), i don’t remember having a wet dream, do I have to perform Ghusl, as I keep on thinking that I might of ejaculated during my sleep, if I’m not sure should I still do Ghusl each time.

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
02-09-2011, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by questions123
I know that we have to perform Ghusl after a wet dream.
Do we need to check our undergarments for discharge every time we wake up after sleeping.
Some days I wake up and see white marks in my undergarments (these white marks are small and not like ejaculation ones), i don’t remember having a wet dream, do I have to perform Ghusl, as I keep on thinking that I might of ejaculated during my sleep, if I’m not sure should I still do Ghusl each time.

Thank you.
Asalaamu Alaikum, Ghusl is only fard if one is sure that one ejaculated(maniy) after a wet dream. If one had a wet dream but did not ejaculate then Ghusl is not fard. There is no ghusl for the white substance (madhiy) you are talking about but only from ejaculation. If one saw a wet dream and is unsure if one ejaculated or not then best to be on the safe side and do ghusl.

And Allah knows best in all matters

questions123
02-23-2011, 11:50 PM
Thank you very much :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!