/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Graves of Prophets AS.

Endymion
02-08-2011, 05:51 PM
I have no idea whether you people watch these photos before ^o) These are the graves of some Famous Prophets AS.
I posted them on UI and i think one must watch them.However,i cant say how authentic they are,but you will find them interesting and heart softening :statisfie

Abeel, son of ADAM (A.S), first grave on earth, in Jordan.

Grave of IBRAHIM - Al - Khalil , ISRAEL

Grave of Lot in Iraq

Grave of Saleh (A.S)

Grave of Dawood (A.S) in Israel

Grave of MOOSA (A.S) in Israel.

Shoaib AS

Zakaria AS

Yahya (A.S)

Amna RA,some where outside Mekkah

Haleema As sadia RA,outside Medina.

Fatima RA

Haroon AS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
jazakallah khair for sharing

Ramadhan
02-09-2011, 01:18 AM
I truly doubt the authenticity of those graves. With the exception of the prophet Muhammad SAW, NONE of prophets' graves are known.

AabiruSabeel
02-09-2011, 04:45 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Amna RA,some where outside Mekkah

The grave of the Prophet's mother is in Abwa, place near Madinah, not Makkah.

Haleema As sadia RA,outside Medina.
Haleemah As-Sa'diyyah RadhiyAllahu 'Anha's grave is in Jannatul Baqee'. This photo does not look like anywhere inside Jannatul Baqee'.

Abu Talib was not a Muslim. I doubt his grave is known. This picture looks like somewhere in Jannatul Mu'alla in Makkah Al-Mukarramah

Don't know where this pic is taken from, but the grave of Khdijah RadhiyAllahu 'Anha is in Jannatul Mu'alla. There are no markings near the graved.

Fatima RA

The grave of Fatimah RadhiyAllahu 'Anha is hidden by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. It is somewhere inside Jannatul Baqee' but nobody knows for sure.

This above pic looks like the graves of the Ummahatul Mu'mineen (mothers of the Believers) from Jannatul Baqee', but it certainly is not Fatimah RadhiyAllahu 'Anha's grave. 9 Ummahatul Mu'mineen are buried side by side and this picture is probably of their graves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
02-09-2011, 08:10 PM
We have more right to prophet Dawud than the yehud there should be some Quran covering his qabr

Endymion
02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
AabiruSabeel

Thanks for enlightening us and correcting the mistakes.Im truly grateful :statisfie

Aadil.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
We have more right to prophet Dawud than the yehud there should be some Quran covering his qabr
Aww thats cute :statisfie

I dont think we have more right on Prophet Dawood AS as he descend on Yahood (Jews).His title was Israeel Allah and (if im not mistaking) that is why his followers are called Bani Israeel.But no doubt we respect and believe in all the Prophets AS and they all are ours.
I think the only reason his Grave is covered with David star is that he burried in Israeel and not in a Muslim country.If he was in Palestine,then surely,his grave would be covered with Quranic verses :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Yes, we, the Muslims have right to take care of the prophets' graves, If so many graves are in Israel--sorry Palestine, that land should be in our possession.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Abeel, son of ADAM (A.S), first grave on earth, in Jordan.
Are we sure that this is one grave?

Endymion
02-10-2011, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Are we sure that this is one grave?
May be you are saying that becoz of the length :)
Im sure it is as the people of old times were so tall.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Habil/Abel who was murdered by Qabil/Cain?

Vito
02-10-2011, 01:53 PM
I wonder where the grave was and how it looked before israel was created.

shakylla
02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Interesting pictures. Thanks for this.

Some of the graves are so long!

Endymion
02-10-2011, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Habil/Abel who was murdered by Qabil/Cain?
Exactly :( The first Murder on Planet Earth :(

waji
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
You all can't exactly associate these Graves to Prophets

aadil77
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM

I dont think we have more right on Prophet Dawood AS as he descend on Yahood (Jews).His title was Israeel Allah and (if im not mistaking) that is why his followers are called Bani Israeel.But no doubt we respect and believe in all the Prophets AS and they all are ours.
I think the only reason his Grave is covered with David star is that he burried in Israeel and not in a Muslim country.If he was in Palestine,then surely,his grave would be covered with Quranic verses :)
The current yehud are not muslims (previous yehud were), hence they're not the true followers of the prophets, so we have more right over every prophet ever sent to earth

Remember this hadith?:

After the hijrah when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came to Madinah, he found that the Jews of Madinah also used to observe this day with fasting. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked them the reason of their fasting on this day. They said, “This is a blessed day. On this day Allah saved the Children of Israel from their enemy (in Egypt) and so Prophet Musa fasted on this day giving thanks to Allah.” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “We have more claim to Musa than you.” He fasted on that day and commanded Muslims to fast on this day. (Al-Bukhari, hadith 1865)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!