Funny thing about this country's
That can be bought are penalties
We're a bunch of weaker dudes
Having 'give-up' attitudes.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Gayus disgusts me.

But he is a pawn that the political and business elites are trading to solidify their positions and jockeying for positions for the next presidential and parliamentarians elections in 2014.

Gayus is merely a "tax makelaar", what about all those parliament members and government officials (including SBY) who are actually squandering a lot of tax payers money for frivolous activities and spending?

The latest pawn is last sunday's deadly ahmadiyah attack.
I was attending a private roundtable discussions on the subject of religious radicalism last november, and a high-ranked guy at an influential big muslim organization told us that he'd heard from a general (I cant remember if it was a police or army) that a group of generals "prepared" a dozen of "fire points" similar to the first ahmadiyah attack last year.

The motive is not clealry known. There are many alternatives. For example, it could be to destabilize the government, or to get more funding for armed/security units, similar to the egyptian church bombing in January which turned out to be instiogated by egypt's former interior minister (http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/20...07/136723.html)

ardianto
02-09-2011, 01:49 AM

Gayus Tambunan with fake hair and fake glases in Bali when he got "off" from prison for few days.

Believe it or not, In indonesia if you are a poor guy and steal chicken, usualy you will not free from torture, but if you are a rich guy and commiting White Collar Crime, you can get De Lux prison cell and even secret "off days", as long as you can pay the guards.

A pasport with fake name that used by Gayus when got another "off days" from prison and went to Macau.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!