/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Google Office vs Yahoo Office.

Endymion
02-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Which giant would you prefer to work for: Google or Yahoo? You cannot help but love one company's work more than another, which leads to desire to work for them. Aside from that, you could use some objective measurements in choosing between the two.

This might help you. We give you a chance to have a sneak view at the offices from both Google and Yahoo. You will find that both are design great, to enhance the productivity of their workers. Absolutely no trace of standard office cubicles.

Google Inc. is a multinational public cloud computing and Internet search technologies corporation. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while the two were attending Stanford University as Ph.D. candidates.

Yahoo! Inc. is an American public corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, that provides Internet services worldwide. The company is perhaps best known for its web portal, search engine, Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, and social media websites and services. As of January, 2010, Yahoo held the world's largest market share in online display advertising.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Wow!
I'd love to work in a Google office.
But do they have mushalla or masjid?

Dagless
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Why are the Google guys wearing Google t-shirts?

~Raindrop~
02-09-2011, 11:32 AM
^^ Don't most companies make their staff wear tshirts with their logo on them? :s

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
02-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Salaam

I hate it.

ardianto
02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Why are the Google guys wearing Google t-shirts?
Because if they wear Yahoo t-shirts in their office they will lose their job. :D

Endymion
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Wow!
I'd love to work in a Google office.
But do they have mushalla or masjid?
Subhanallah.Your priorities are great :statisfie
I pray that you will find a job which is good for you,provides you a clean,Islamic atmosphere and according to your wish :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
^^ Don't most companies make their staff wear tshirts with their logo on them? :s
I think only Famous Companies do :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam

I hate it.
Hate what :embarrass

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Because if they wear Yahoo t-shirts in their office they will lose their job. :D
:lol:

Salahudeen
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Yahoo office is better I think.

GuestFellow
02-09-2011, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Hate what :embarrass
:sl:

Kidding. :hiding:

I like Yahoo Office.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I think they're geeky as usual, but i always use the google search engine and never used the Yahoo search engine.
geeky search engines :-\
And the people in those Yahoo or google shop/office seem to be chilling out, what exactly do they do?

lol google sitting in an ice cave in the third image :-\

geeky stuff, thanks for sharing.

peace

Danah
02-09-2011, 09:20 PM
I remember posting something similar to this about Google few years ago:

Enjoy!!
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...d-amazing.html

Woodrow
02-09-2011, 10:20 PM
I think this is the real Google Office

and the pictures in the posts were done with photoshop.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!