/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sister need help

anonymous
02-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Asalaam to all sister and brothers,

I have plan for tomorow to fast and my sister was very rude to me, because i ask here plz can u cook for me tomorow for iftar and guess what she said "i cant cook for u", and i ask here why because your not fasting and she said i will fast if i have to cook! So brothers and sisters what should i do??? is she a good sister or rude sister?? plz i need help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
02-10-2011, 08:51 PM
I hope she cooks for u, cause otherwise she would miss out on these beautiful ajr:

The Prophet (S) said: "Whoever gives someone something to break the fast with, he would hove The same blessings as the fasting person and this would not reduce the blessings of the fasting person in any way " [Ahmad and Tirmidhee]

tigerkhan
02-11-2011, 05:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
hope she cooks for u, cause otherwise she would miss out on these beautiful ajr:

The Prophet (S) said: "Whoever gives someone something to break the fast with, he would hove The same blessings as the fasting person and this would not reduce the blessings of the fasting person in any way " [Ahmad and Tirmidhee
lol...
there is no strictness in islam. i mean if she is not responsible for cooking for her sister islamically, then we cant obliged or stress her by these rewards and virtues.

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
is she a good sister or rude sister?
it depends. when she need u, what is ur behavior... if u help her when she is in need then morally she need to cook for her nice sister.

Amat Allah
02-11-2011, 05:47 AM
My sweet heart, why to wait from others to cook for ya? why not cooking for yourself? trust me it is better to serve your self by yourself and never depend on others...by that your personality will be stronger , your self-confidence will be high and will save your self from being humilated and you will need none but Allah...

so, relay on Allah and try so hard to serve your needs by yourself and never depend on others unless, if you needed their help and assistance but never depend completely on others ever; cause that would make people run away from you and start thinking that you are lazy and always requesting and asking...

and know that the begining of the success path is to depend on yourself my precious and try your best to be brave, patient and firm to bear responsibilities even those which you are think that they are very small, simple and not that important...

our prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) encouraged us in many Ahadeeth to depend on ourselves...in shaa Allah will search for them and post them later...

and you should always put in your mind that people sometimes feel like: not in the mood to do anything, tired, lazy or having something in their minds which making them busy and not able to serve others...and when we ask someone for his/her help then we should expect two answers: Yes or No and we do not have the right to be mad of them for refusing or saying NO...it is their free choice my dear...

May Allah love you my sweetie always and for ever and reward you with the ebst always and for ever Ameeeeeeeeeen

if I would be there , I would cook for ya honey...May Allah accpet from you Ameeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
02-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Some of The Ahadeeth:

1_Narrated Al-Miqdam: The Prophet said, "Nobody has ever eaten a better meal than that which one has earned by working with one's own hands. The Prophet of Allah, David used to eat from the earnings of his manual labor."

2_Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Prophet David used not to eat except from the earnings of his manual labor."

3_Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "One would rather cut and carry a bundle of wood on his back than ask somebody who may or may not live him."

4_Narrated Az-Zubair bin Al-Awwam: The Prophet said, "One would rather take a rope and cut wood and carry it than ask others)."

Sahih Al Bukhari, the book of Sales and Trade.

5_Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "No doubt, you had better gather a bundle of wood and carry it on your back (and earn your living thereby) rather than ask somebody who may give you or not."

Sahih Al Bukhari, the book of Distribution of Water.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!