/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new from uae

Healing
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
:sl:
I have known this forum for years but I'd like to be closely a sister for you all. Would you accept me and my poor English

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
02-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum sis Healing.

Of Course!!!! Welcome to the Forum. :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Wa Alaaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaah wa barahkaatuh uktee

welcome to the forum and ofcourse you are welcome here

hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit yourself here insha`Allaah

peace

Hannah.
02-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Asalaamu'alaikum sister! Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
02-09-2011, 10:02 PM
:salamext: sister Healing,

Welcome to the forum! Of course we'd accept you sister, you're more than welcome to join the forums.:) I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it inshaAllah.

:wasalamex

PouringRain
02-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

tigerkhan
02-10-2011, 04:58 AM
wow its so nice introduction. welcome to the forum sister. u r not alone here in sense of weak English... me too wid u. lol. but i think, atleast i should not feel guilty for it. bcz its only a way of communication. means to convey ur message to other, and to understand what they are saying. if u can have grip upto this level, then dont worry, u will be benefited.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Welcome to the forum.

waji
02-10-2011, 05:21 AM

Welcome to the forum Sister
:w:

جوري
02-10-2011, 05:28 AM
:welcome: to the forum sister..

selsebil
02-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Raaina
02-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Asalaam alaykum sister,

You are always welcome here! Enjoy your time :)

Amat Allah
02-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweet heart to IB forum as a new dear and precious member of our family...

enjoy your stay here honey and whenever you need anything just ask and in shaa Allah your wishes will be as commandments to us happily ^^. we are all here brothers and sisters; helping each other supporting each other and will never by Allah`s Willing and Mercy leave anyone in need with out giving him/her our hands to catch him/her when he/she is about to slip and fall...

we accept you no matter who you are, what you are and where you are my precious sister and many of us humbly, including me weak in english language so, take it easy and type as you wish and surely, you will be understood by Allah`s Willing...

May Allah love you, increase your knowledge of Qur`aan, Sunnah and whatever will benefit you in this life and and the Hereafter and May Allah reward ya with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeeeen

love you for the sake of Allah...

Rafeeq
02-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the forum sis.

Endymion
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Healing
I have known this forum for years but I'd like to be closely a sister for you all. Would you accept me and my poor English
:wa: and :welcome: to the humble forum,dearest sister :)

This forum will sure accept you with your poor English as they accept me with the same thing :D
And im also sure your English will be healed and cured here and you will learn new words like i do :statisfie

Healing
02-10-2011, 11:46 PM
thank you all for your kind words.. they made me happy! and thank you for your encouragement.. I really could feel that I'm between my brothers and sister in islam and humanity

salaam

Healing
02-10-2011, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

love you for the sake of Allah...
may Allah -subhanahu wa ta`ala- love you my sister :statisfie

Amat Allah
02-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Wa Iyaki my sweetie and all the Ummah Ameeeeeen^^

abjad
02-11-2011, 07:47 AM
PHP Code:
Would you accept me and my poor English 
wa aleykum salaam as from me i welcome u -as same same..my english....sometimes i 'gharaz" and very much appreciate if corrected about the forum here we are sailing on the same boat...ahalan wa sahlan=karibu; hakuna matata.

FS123
02-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Salam sister, I'm from UAE too :)

:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!