/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

$tr@wB3rRy
02-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Live broadcast addressing oxford university, It's on now on peace tv Sky channel 820 based in Islam and the 21st Century

:sl::coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
02-11-2011, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tr@wB3rRy
Live broadcast addressing oxford university, It's on now on peace tv Sky channel 820 based in Islam and the 21st Century

:sl::coolious:
Thanks, this looks good!

Alpha Dude
02-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Just saw the trailer. The website is down, can't watch it online. -_-

Is it just me but does it mention Michael Jackson will be giving a speech [minute 1:29]? o_O

nature
02-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I watched it online, got bit slower towards the end, maybe cos of the amount of ppl watching it ?? sum1 mentioned david cameron/blair would be present ? they werent ! but glad he got the opportunity, he seems hopeful his ban will be lifted and he'll allowed back in the UK.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
02-11-2011, 09:58 PM
^ The trailer said:

"Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union."

In other words he will join that elite group who have addressed the Oxford union in their lifetime. Some of them are long departed from this earth..

Predator
02-11-2011, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nature
I watched it online, got bit slower towards the end, maybe cos of the amount of ppl watching it ?? sum1 mentioned david cameron/blair would be present ? they werent ! but glad he got the opportunity, he seems hopeful his ban will be lifted and he'll allowed back in the UK.
Which site did you watch it in ?

R Khan
02-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Recorded it on sky+

People at college were saying how Tony Blair and Zakir Naik would be having a debate, they fooled me good. But good lecture nevertheless.

Alpha Dude
02-11-2011, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
^ The trailer said:

"Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union."

In other words he will join that elite group who have addressed the Oxford union in their lifetime. Some of them are long departed from this earth..
Lol yeah. :hmm:

In my defense, I only skimmed the video. :exhausted

Dagless
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union.
Yeah but how cool would it have been if they really were scheduled for one night. Kinda like a nerdy Wrestlemania. I would have bought a ticket.

Sigma
02-11-2011, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Yeah but how cool would it have been if they really were scheduled for one night. Kinda like a nerdy Wrestlemania. I would have bought a ticket.
Or if we want to get Super-nerdy, Al-Ghazali vs. Bertrand Russel vs. Ibn Khaldun vs. Socrates vs. Hume

GuestFellow
02-12-2011, 12:30 AM
So, where can I watch this online? :/

EDIT:

IS THIS IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMrS9sg9TM

Dagless
02-12-2011, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
So, where can I watch this online? :/

EDIT:

IS THIS IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMrS9sg9TM
Yes.

Zafran
02-12-2011, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sigma
Or if we want to get Super-nerdy, Al-Ghazali vs. Bertrand Russel vs. Ibn Khaldun vs. Socrates vs. Hume

I'll like to see that - Al Ghazzali would win.

Hannah.
02-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Saw it last night on tv, he was amazing masha'Allah. Can't wait when he comes back to the UK insha'Allah :)

GuestFellow
02-12-2011, 02:32 PM
:sl:

Here's the full debate.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!