/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam vs terrorism

tigerkhan
02-12-2011, 12:51 PM
:sl:
http://ia700409.us.archive.org/33/it...KhanaJangi.pdf
this is a link to book written in Urdu by a renown scholar and principal of Dar-ul-Uloom Karachi, Mufti Taqi Usmani Sab (DB).
i strongly recommend all bro and sisters to must read it, bcz so many things about islam will be cleared to u like,
1. Islam is not in favor of Terrorism.
2. where should we spent our energies in this time of fitna (its most important)
3. it will be most effective to nullify the wrong concepts and wrong direction given to ummah by the great fitna, the media of that time.

also u can share ur views after reading this book in this thread.
and i wish if someone can manage a translation, it will much useful.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
selsebil
02-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing! Unfortunately I cannot read Urdu. Here a short view of scholar Bediuzzaman Said Nursi for terrorism :

"Islam teaches peace.According to Qur'an killing an innocent person is like killing all humanity.A real Muslim cannot be a terrorist. Qur'an never justifies killing even just one innocent person.
"If any one slew a person -unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land- it would be as if he slew the whole people," Qur’an, 5:32

The rights of an innocent man cannot be cancelled for the sake of all the people. A single individual may not be sacrificed for the good of all. In the view of Almighty Allah's compassion, right is right, there is no difference between great and small. The small may not be annulled for the great. Without his consent, the life and rights of an individual may not be sacrificed for the good of the community. If he consents to sacrifice them in the name of patriotism, that is a different matter.

http://www.lightofquran.info/15letter.htm

aadil77
02-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Mufti Taqi Usmani is a great scholar

tigerkhan
02-15-2011, 03:22 PM
OMG only 68 visits to this thread. i want all urdu speaking read this...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!