/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam ' A mothers grieve' brought her here....

yas2010
02-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Dear All Aslaam O Likum..

Praise to Allah (swt) I am mum of three. My Son Yaseen was stillborn on 11th December 2010 full term. :cry: and it was through those dark days i came to this wonderful forum, which has helped me realise a great deal. But ultimately has brought me closer to Allah (swt).

I have found the advice here a huge help and the words very touching.

I sincerley thank you all. May Allah (swt) bless you all in abundance. Insh'Allah.

A mother.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
02-12-2011, 03:52 PM
welcome to the forum sister. ALLAH SWT reward u for this patience.

Neelofar
02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Awwr thank you =( remain patient and steadfast in prayer :)

PouringRain
02-13-2011, 05:04 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-13-2011, 05:17 AM
may Yaseen lead you by the hand to paradise on the day of recompense dear sister... and may Allah swt reward you with what will satisfy your heart in this life and the next ameen

:welcome: aboard

:w:

Beardo
02-13-2011, 02:29 PM
May Allah Ta'ala make grant you patience and all what is best in both worlds.

Glad to hear that you've found fulfilling advice on these forums, masha-Allah. Welcome to the forum, Sister!

Rafeeq
02-15-2011, 10:23 AM
:w: Yas2010, first of all, welcome to the forum.

Telling you very honestly, I always feel very comfortable when I visit Islamic board during my down time and become relax.

Amat Allah
02-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Wellcome my sweet heart, you have the same feelings that each one of us had and still having it honey. You are one of us no matter what and by Allah`s Willing we will try our best to embrace you and hold your hand to walk all in Allah`s way and path of happiness...

I am really thankful to Allah for blessings me daily with beautiful and so beloved precious brothers and sisters and surely you are one of them...all Praise, Glory and Thanks be to Allah...

May Allah love you honor you make you happy always and forever preserve you and your precious child kep you firm on the straight path and unite us all in Al Firdaws without being reckoning Ameeeeeeen

love you for the sake of Allah sweetie deeply and endlessly...

Humbly, your sister who admires you and all her brothers and sisters:

Amat Allah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Wa Alaaykum as-salaam uktee

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here sister.

may your stay here be beneficial by bringing you closer to Allaah and also may you enjoy your stay here.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!