02-12-2011, 08:07 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
transition?
02-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Meet Asmaa Mahfouz and the vlog that Helped Spark the Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjIg...yer_detailpage

جوري
02-12-2011, 08:23 PM

as the last words of sheikh sha3rawi ra7imho Allah were..''you'll never see struggle between truth and truth..you'll see if between falsehood and truth and if the intentions are pure to Allah swt the truth will always prevail''

:w:

IslamicRevival
02-13-2011, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
JazakAllah Khair for sharing sister. That has got to be THE best video i have ever seen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-13-2011, 12:10 AM
yeah whenever I read something vile in the media against Muslims which is really a round the clock affair someone Muslim sends me something to cheer me up.. al7mdlillah.. my sister just sent me this video today.. so funny when I clicked on the original link there were 59 people who disliked it.. and I know that they're kaffirs but who can possibly hate the sight of people at prayer.. I mean do you hate a kaffir at prayer be they Jews or christians? It has to be the most beautiful thing ever.. how can that be voted on as a negative thing.. my sister told me to ignore it and look at the thousands of positive reviews..

just saddens me I guess to see so much evil in the world.. though they plot and plan Allah swt is the best of planners..

thank you for watching..

:w:

Sawdah
02-13-2011, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
SubhanAllah, that was amazing, beautiful. JazakiAllah Khair for the share sis.

Perseveranze
02-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I seen this before, the title of that video was "this is why you can never stop Islam".

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!