/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think the Quran being recited in the Arabic Language is very beautiful where can on

truthseeker63
02-13-2011, 04:12 AM
I think the Quran being recited in the Arabic Language is very beautiful where can one buy the Quran on a audio tap or a cd online ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
02-13-2011, 04:15 AM
you dont need to buy it. visit MP3 Quran any download your favorite recitation.

IslamicRevival
02-13-2011, 04:17 AM
:) Indeed, The words of our creator are beautiful.

You can listen to the Holy Quran with translation by various reciters on Www.Quranexplorer.com/Quran
Not sure where you can buy a CD from but i'd recommend you download the whole Quran from Www.QuranicAudio.com and burn it to disc yourself
Hope this helps

truthseeker63
02-13-2011, 04:25 AM
Sorry I meant to say audio tape not audio tap.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
02-13-2011, 04:27 AM
I recommend downloading Salah Bukhatir. Use torretn while downloading so that you don't hammer the servers.

truthseeker63
02-13-2011, 04:29 AM
Thank you for the link the Quran spoken or read in Arabic is very beautiful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!