/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PDF books on ipod?

Ummu Sufyaan
02-14-2011, 01:00 AM
:sl:
how do you put books which are in PDF format (and just plain word documents) on an ipod. the ipod in quite old, so it doesn't have all that much in comparison to the newer ones (its a ipod 30GB)

i did try installing some books myself so im pretty certain that it has the ability. im not too sure why my efforts didnt work though.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
02-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Is it an iTouch?

Ummu Sufyaan
02-14-2011, 01:14 AM
no. its one of the older ones.

heres an image if it helps.

Beardo
02-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Oh. try going to My Computer > Select your iPod > and just drag it into your Extras/Notes folder.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
02-14-2011, 01:24 AM
ok.
does it make a difference if the language of the books isnt in English? (they are in arabic). i suspect that may have somethign to do with it.

Beardo
02-14-2011, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
ok.
does it make a difference if the language of the books isnt in English? (they are in arabic). i suspect that may have somethign to do with it.
Hmm... I'm thinking the most that can happen is that a lot of symbols will come up. Try uploading an English book and see if that works? Also make sure you have enough space for the books too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!