/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* This is what I have to put up with

Jordan
02-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm a member of a football forum and there was a discussion regarding Qatar holding the World Cup, and a lot were saying how it's "unacceptable we won't be able to drink alcohol until we vomit in the street" and the rest of the usual nonsense.

Then when someone (correctly) said the Western media demonize Muslims, someone said

"Oohh Boo f****** hoo.

Maybe when the extremists of that f****** farce of a religion stop flying planes into buildings and blowing innocent people up, people may give a flyying one. Until then I dont give a s***."

Their arrogance and ignorance leaves me :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
02-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Whoa whoa. o.o; Calm down there, my man. The way to their hearts is gentleness and compassion. I know it's difficult sometimes, but cursing will DEFINITELY not resolve anything. Rather, it'll just create more fuss.

Jordan
02-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Brother, it is not me who swore, but the ones on the forum. I just copied and pasted what they said.

Woodrow
02-14-2011, 02:54 PM
:sl:

We each have the greatest weapon for defeating lies. This weapon is called TRUTH, no lie or misconception can stand up to it. It is also the easiest weapon to use and requires nothing of us except to live our life as a Muslim and give no reason to feed the lies. Show the truth by example and our own actions and there is no need for words, hatred or argument.

The strong are not always right, but the righteous are always strong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
02-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Jordan, I agree with what others have posted.
Represent your religion with kindness and patience.

If you find that people do not listen and continue to be abusive and aggressive, then simply walk away. People are free to make their own choices - that may be painful to you and even make you feel frustrated and/or angry ... but don't stoop to their level!

Ask yourself whether these are people you really want to have contact with. Perhaps you are better off without them?

Abdul-Raouf
02-14-2011, 07:21 PM
When a man sees a dog (its tied or held by someone) barking at him.... I dont think he barks back or bites it either.. But he tries to avoid it and move away...

We need to avoid some people that way...

Note : The above comment is irrespective of any religion. Its generic.

GuestFellow
02-14-2011, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jordan
I'm a member of a football forum and there was a discussion regarding Qatar holding the World Cup, and a lot were saying how it's "unacceptable we won't be able to drink alcohol until we vomit in the street" and the rest of the usual nonsense.

Then when someone (correctly) said the Western media demonize Muslims, someone said

"Oohh Boo f****** hoo.

Maybe when the extremists of that f****** farce of a religion stop flying planes into buildings and blowing innocent people up, people may give a flyying one. Until then I dont give a s***."

Their arrogance and ignorance leaves me :raging:
:sl:

Ignore him. There is no need to get upset/angry with them, they are not worth it. These people want to rant. Do not associate with these people if you get upset.

Have some Croissants with tea...you will feel very happy. I have strong cravings for croissants.

Perseveranze
02-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Truth will always prevail.

MartyrX
02-14-2011, 11:24 PM
If you can't have a calm discussion with him, then ignore him. I know it's hard, but some people can never be changed.

Jordan
02-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Fantastic advice. Thanks Brothers :) I guess some people just aren't worth getting angry and frustrated over.

LightLine
02-17-2011, 10:49 PM
welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!